DiCaprio, Hanks, Spielberg: "Catch Me If You Can"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
This movie looks pretty damn good, does it not? Just found the trailer online.

For those of you who don't know, it stars Leo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks (best actor of our time). And is directed by Steven Speilberg.

Link:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/catchmeifyoucan.html

Looks like a hell of a twist for Speilberg, who has made futuristic movies of late.

Damn, I'm pumped to see this movie!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

BackFire349
jack nicholson is the best actor of the past 40 years, i dunno what constitutes 'our time' to you.

finti
hmm I think John Malkovich is a damn good actor, but there are many goo ones, Kevin Spacey etc

Thomas H
if this movie dont cross the 100 million mark...no one will!!! and Tom Hanks is one of the best...but listen to me: Orlando Bloom!!! give him 10 more years and he will be bigger than Hanks and leo togehter!!

ToMacco
um.. . . I don't think so Thomas, sorry.

ToMacco
There is a very good buzz about this movie. I hope it's true.

BackFire349
yeah, it looks promising.

brownie
Tom Hanks is the best actor of our time. Cant wait to see the movie.

Tex
Yeah, I just hope liver lips Dicaprio doesn't ruin the movie for me!roll eyes (sarcastic)

kychesu
*shudders* i hate dicaprio

LanceWindu
The thing that I don't like about the movie is that it's supposed to be about a boy that isn't even out of high school yet, yet it stars an actor in his late 20's.

Come on Speilberg, get someone that is the real age as the character that's being portrayed!

Julie
It does look like a good moviel....despite the fact that Dicaprio is hardly a favorite actor of mine.

King Jedi
Why is Di Caprio so hated? I don't like him either by the way. I'm just interested on why people despise him.

zimbo
You now Di Caprio like boys!It's true.
And of course Vin Disiel is the best actor.

LanceWindu
Strictly a matter of opinion.

I don't know why I hate him, but I do.

zimbo
That's good becouse I hate him to

ToMacco
DiCaprio is good, I think. But he always plays a cocky punk kid.

kychesu
i actually don't know why either. i just hate him lol. haha.

brownie
Not a big fan of him myself.

Julie
Definately not a fan....he's decent enough though...I just hope the movie is good.....I do like Spielberg and Hanks.....

BackFire349
i forgot about him, he kinda disapeared after titanic. i dont have any feelings about him, he's just sorta there.

ToMacco
I think he did "The Beach" since Titanic. And that one where he played twins, The Mask of something.

BackFire349
oh yeah, i forgot about those.

ToMacco
The Man in the Iron Mask.

Why couldn't I think of that before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.