Super Perfect Cellīs Kamehame-ha gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner

ExtraMision5555
LIterally everyone on this list could withstand it
even juggernaut

though the first 2 would be on the brink of death
but likely still conscious

Astner
Superman was knocked by a 30 megaton H-bomb ... How could he possibly not be knocked out by that?

Soljer
They all take it with little to no problem. The Hulk would have to heal a bit, but everyone survives.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Astner
Superman was knocked by a 30 megaton H-bomb ... How could he possibly not be knocked out by that?

Being fair, we could safely assume supes could endure a kamehameha

Seriously hurt? Absolutely
but LIKELY, he would be conscious

Rorschach

That was Bryne's Superman , wasn't it? He took the explosion from that Superman robot the joker had created.

Astner
Originally posted by Soljer
They all take it with little to no problem. The Hulk would have to heal a bit, but everyone survives.
Staying conscious is the deal.

I think he gets to Surfer, possibly Superboy Prime, since Surfer had problem absorbing the energies of a star, that Kamehame-ha was said to be able to destroy a solar system, so it must contain more energy than a star.

Astner
Originally posted by Rorschach
That was Bryne's Superman , wasn't it? He took the explosion from that Superman robot the joker had created.
Superman hating writer?

ExtraMision5555
You know what, after more thought
Im sure juggernaut would be unconscious
but simply becuase of hulks behavior lately
i just duno how much damage it woudl do to him sad

Pre wwh would definately be knocked unconscious

Rorschach
Superman hating writer?

Nah. He doesn't have anything against Superman.

He just wrote Superman as a character much weaker than he is now. He even needed oxygen masks to survive in space for a long period of time.

He rebooted Superman right after COIE and didn't want Supes to be anywhere near as powerful as Pre-Crisis Superman was.

Astner
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
You know what, after more thought
Im sure juggernaut would be unconscious
but simply becuase of hulks behavior lately
i just duno how much damage it woudl do to him sad

Pre wwh would definately be knocked unconscious
This is not World War Hulk, the dude takes on guys like Sentry, Black Bolt etc.

The Problem
This is the mess Im talking about.....

ExtraMision5555
This is not World War Hulk, the dude takes on guys like Sentry, Black Bolt etc.

Allright,
Juggernaut and hulk for sure then

but superman? LOL
man
as much as i despise superman
i just dont know

its possible though

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by The Problem
This is the mess Im talking about.....

what mess?

Harry Fingerman
WWH got ripped up by the army... and hurt badly...

Astner
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
WWH got ripped up by the army... and hurt badly...
But this is not World War Hulk.

Phenomenol
NOONE Survives the Solar Sytem destroying blast.

They all die.

Galvaclaw
But a good portion of them have survived blasts of that calibre.

Nikkolas
I can safely say that SBP never withstood anything approaching solar system busting attacks.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Galvaclaw

Post scans of them survivng a Soalr Sytem blast?

I have never seen it.

Phenomenol

Post scans?

I have never seen them survive or even TAKE on a Solar Sytem busting blast.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Cell may get to Hulk but I highly doubt it. Cell more or less falls to Juggy.

celestialdemon
When has a Kamehameha ever destroyed a solar system?

Astner

celestialdemon

Astner
There is a scan in the opening post.

-- And he only said, "And now I will destroy all wolrds in the entire universe"
Going for Solar System by Solar System would make it a lot easier, but then again, it might shorten the entertainment.

Creshosk
Bah, mere posturing. It's a battle tactic to try and psych out your opponent by appearing to be bigger or badder than you are. "Cancelling it out" By throwing more energy at it simply releases more energy into the area, the fight should have destroyed the solar system if one side of it could have.

Hyperbole, nothing more.

Galvaclaw
In a list that includes Odin? A guy who the side effect of full power is galaxies being destroyed.

Fine here's some for Superman:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7467/09122005080012pm3uo.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4746/09122005080419pm3ri.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7775/durability49cp.jpg

That Superman being in the epicentre of an exploding sun eater. A being that has absorbed countless stars over thousands of years.

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18eh0.jpg

Taking the blast while in a weakened state.

Astner

Astner
In a list that includes Odin? A guy who the side effect of full power is galaxies being destroyed.

That Superman being in the epicentre of an exploding sun eater. A being that has absorbed countless stars over thousands of years.

That drawing seems to be pre-crisis.

Creshosk

Galvaclaw
Wrong, it's post crisis. The third scan even has the date it was published: 1991.

Astner

Phenomenol

Odin never destroyed galaxies as a side effect of his fights. Odin and Seth were in a POCKET DIMENSION!!!

Those scans of Superman ARE Pre-Crisis!

Cell kills everyone on the list. I have seen noone take a Soalr Sytem blast.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Odin never destroyed galaxies as a side effect of his fights. Odin and Seth were in a POCKET DIMENSION!!!

And you have yet to prove he can do a solar system destroying blast.

celestialdemon
There is a scan in the opening post.

-- And he only said, "And now I will destroy all wolrds in the entire universe"
Going for Solar System by Solar System would make it a lot easier, but then again, it might shorten the entertainment.

Him saying it and actually doing it are 2 different things. Cell's whole character is boastful. He claimed he was the strongest being in the universe and got his ass handed to him by Gohan.

Utrigita

Yes Odin did, twice I believe actually, one time in his fight with Seth (possibly PIS) and one time in his fight with his darker side. thats two. Then there is the time where he had a battle that raged from one end of the universe to another and toppled planets like anthills. Want scans? Just give me the word.

didn't one of them say 1991 that Post crisis isn't it.

You have yet to prove it was near that magnitude as Celestialdemon so rightfully said.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by celestialdemon
And you have yet to prove he can do a solar system destroying blast.

It is stated that he can, period.

Cell's power was overthrown by Gohan.

The damn Earth was crumbling under their clash and Namek (who is lightyears away from earth) could feel their power.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes Odin did, twice I believe actually, one time in his fight with Seth (possibly PIS) and one time in his fight with his darker side. thats two. Then there is the time where he had a battle that raged from one end of the universe to another and toppled planets like anthills. Want scans? Just give me the word.

didn't one of them say 1991 that Post crisis isn't it.

You have yet to prove it was near that magnitude as Celestialdemon so rightfully said.

Scans please?

I am going to show you why you didn't actually read the comics.

Astner

Creshosk
It is stated that he can, period. Right, but not shown. All it is is him posturing, trying to psych out the Z fighters. Nothing more.

Cell's power was overthrown by Gohan. Right and the resulting collision and confrontation should have wiped out the solar system if Cell had been telling the truth. It wasn't.. in fact the surrounding area wasn't damaged that badly.

The damn Earth was crumbling under their clash and Namek (who is lightyears away from earth) could feel their power. And yet.. The Earth was just fine.

Nothing more than hyperbole.

Creshosk

celestialdemon
It is stated that he can, period.

Cell's power was overthrown by Gohan.

The damn Earth was crumbling under their clash and Namek (who is lightyears away from earth) could feel their power.

Oh, Cell stated he could, so it MUST be true. sick

Do you know how many characters can easily destroy a planet? Gladiator did with his fists. Terrax did with his ax. SS destroyed the planet him and Ravenous were fighting on. Making the earth crumble is a FAR cry from destroying a solar system.

Ultimate Hulk43

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Creshosk
Right, but not shown. All it is is him posturing, trying to psych out the Z fighters. Nothing more.

Right and the resulting collision and confrontation should have wiped out the solar system if Cell had been telling the truth. It wasn't.. in fact the surrounding area wasn't damaged that badly.

And yet.. The Earth was just fine.

Nothing more than hyperbole.

WRONG! The author in that instance is DEFINIING the characters power and Cell's is more powerful than a Solar System.

So what, the damn earth didn't blow up. So what's your point? The physics don't work? Everytime the Hulk and Juggernaut THROW down the planet supposed to get knocked off it's axis? Or what about when Hawkman Hit Superman with the weight of the Earth? Superman only flies a couple of feet and gets KO'D. I didn't see the damn planet being rocked then? There is a reason why comic book writers don't destroy things whenever their is a super battle, becasue everyone would DIE, common sense.

Creshosk
Oh, Cell stated he could, so it MUST be true. sick

Do you know how many characters can easily destroy a planet? Gladiator did with his fists. Terrax did with his ax. SS destroyed the planet him and Ravenous were fighting on. Making the earth crumble is a FAR cry from destroying a solar system. Especially when the EArth's "life essence" wasn't damaged. The Earth was just fine after that show down.

They fought in one of those "millions and millions of miles wide and can't possibly exist on earth, but its right over here." places that suffered cosmetic damage. No lava, so they didn't even break the Earth's skin.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
They all survive & then whoop Cell's perfect ass.

Creshosk
WRONG! The author in that instance is DEFINIING the characters power and Cell's is more powerful than a Solar System.No... Cell's posturing. Much like the previous characters did. "I can beat you with my pinky! Blargh! you killed me, I was wrong".

No proof that it could even destroy the planet.

So what, the damn earth didn't blow up. So what's your point?b He was lying. You have no proof to back up HIS claims.

The physics don't work? Everytime the Hulk and Juggernaut THROW down the planet supposed to get knocked off it's axis? No? confused

Or what about when Hawkman Hit Superman with the weight of the Earth? Superman only flies a couple of feet and gets KO'D. I didn't see the damn planet being rocked then? There is a reason why comic book writers don't destroy things whenever their is a super battle, becasue everyone would DIE, common sense. Hyperbole is common sense... You're bordering on fanboyism.

Are you willing to be our first DBZ fanboy who loses all his credibility and becomes a joke like the regular comic fanboys? Cause you have'nt quite reached that point, but you're reaching it. Especially with your double standard attacks you presented in the Superman respect thread.

Utrigita
Scans please?

I am going to show you why you didn't actually read the comics.

here you are, firstly they fought in a the asgard to true a pocket Dimension but the battle was felt through out the multiverse.

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinsethuniverse8gm.jpg

Galaxies being destroyed.

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinseth030qo.jpg

Worlds toppling like anthills.

http://img499.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor144129pz.jpg
http://img499.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor144137bs.jpg
http://img499.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor145033vk.jpg

Galaxies Fall again Odin vs his dark counterpart.

http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor185172ya.jpg

you where saying don't wanna post every single scan of each fight go read the comic instead.

celestialdemon
WRONG! The author in that instance is DEFINIING the characters power and Cell's is more powerful than a Solar System.

Strange, because in the scan that's posted, it says ""I've gathered enough 'Ki' not only to destroy the planet, but the whole solar system!" Sounds like Cell talking to me.

Phenomenol
What is stated > Your opinion.

Nope, The Author is defining his power at that moment. Author > Your opinions.

You simply asked why didn't the planet get destroyed and I gave you a reason why that doesn't happen in comics.

Oh really? So I guess you failed to address my points which totally disproves your opinions. Cell has the power to destroy a solar system it is stated.

Oh and those Superman scans about the sun eater were from PRE-CRISIS, so it does not count.

Astner

Utrigita
Strange, because in the scan that's posted, it says ""I've gathered enough 'Ki' not only to destroy the planet, but the whole solar system!" Sounds like Cell talking to me.

Think about how much the Genkidama that killed Buu much have been capable of destroying since Cells Kamehame-ha with no proof other then himself saying so could destroy a Solar system.

Creshosk
What is stated > Your opinion.What is stated=/= evidence.

What is stated=posturing

cell=/=solar system destroyer.

Nope, The Author is defining his power at that moment. Author > Your opinions. No he's not. he having Cell make an unbacked claim. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You simply asked why didn't the planet get destroyed and I gave you a reason why that doesn't happen in comics. It was a rehtorical question.. he wasn't putting off enough energuy to even braks down far enough to get lava to pour out. Crumbling is not what the earth was doing.

Oh really? So I guess you failed to address my points which totally disproves your opinions.I knew you were illogical but using the argument form silence fallacy. roll eyes (sarcastic) Is just pathetic.

Cell has the power to destroy a solar system it is stated. Stated but not proven. So prove your claim.

Oh and those Superman scans about the sun eater were from PRE-CRISIS, so it does not count. roll eyes (sarcastic) Supressed evidence fallacy is not a valid argument.

celestialdemon

Creshosk

Phenomenol
Like I told you it was a pocket dimension nothing was being destroyed.

Your second scan does not work but you really don't understand that this is was all in Asgard a pocket dimension? Worlds were n't getting destroyed anywhere.

Sigh, you posting incomplete scans aren't going to help you. Tht again was in a pocket dimension and you really don't understand that all the scans you posted had situtaions that you failed to post.

Try again.

Creshosk
Like I told you it was a pocket dimension nothing was being destroyed. Funny, the author in that scan is saying that the galaxies are being destroyed.

Your second scan does not work but you really don't understand that this is was all in Asgard a pocket dimension? Worlds were n't getting destroyed anywhere.

Sigh, you posting incomplete scans aren't going to help you. Tht again was in a pocket dimension and you really don't understand that all the scans you posted had situtaions that you failed to post.

Try again. Actually fanboy, it states: "Though it appears to be a simple slugfest,it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence.

And that's in the narration, that's the author saying it. not the characters Long dead galaxies are destroyed.

You're one of the DBZ fanboys that the people who didn't want the integration were talking about.

Phenomenol
No. when their is no evidence to dispute the STATEMENT overrides your opinions.

Toriyama speaks through his characters. this isn't comcis with crappy narration at the side. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Earth was crumbling and Gohan even states that he was afraid of the earth from being destroyed by their clash. Not too mention Planet Namek can feel the power of the two lightyears away. You fail.

The statement is proof enough. Who the hell are we going to listen to, some driviling fool who has an opinion or the damn author who put the words in the characters mouth?. roll eyes (sarcastic)

celestialdemon

Try again.

You take Cell's word as truth yet deny Strange saying the battle is tearing apart the very fabric of the multiverse. confused1

Plus, the WRITER, not the character, states the battle is waged on every plane of existence and galaxies are destroyed.

Utrigita

Try again.

Okay so we are just looking away from what the author tells us great, oh wait Author > Your Openion. Lets us by the way look away from the fact that it was a battle that was felt throughtout the entire multiverse yes lets do that. Sorry but do you even know the difference between a multiverse and the pocket Universe Asgard? Because it isn't full of Galaxies and Planets.

Oh yes they where sorry for the scan not working maybe go read the comic and see for yourself that it was felt across the entire 616 universe no pocket dimension there.

Again no pocket dimension it was the 616 universe. I can post the entire battle but you might as well move you butt over to the respect forum and see them there instead of me wasting time showing you scans that you cannot ore will not accept, as legidament proof because its contradicts with Cells statement vs Odin Actually doing so, let me see three times.

llagrok
Hmm, 1, 7 and 8 at least.

Creshosk
No. when their is no evidence to dispute the STATEMENT overrides your opinions.Nope. Doesn't work like that fanboy.

Toriyama speaks through his characters. this isn't comcis with crappy narration at the side. roll eyes (sarcastic) Then Toriyama lied alot. He had characters flex their might verbally and then were proven wrong.

The Earth was crumbling and Gohan even states that he was afraid of the earth from being destroyed by their clash. But itwasn't.. you didn't even damage a mile beneath where they were fighting.

Not too mention Planet Namek can feel the power of the two lightyears away. You fail. Oh big whoop, people who can sense energy can sense energy. roll eyes (sarcastic) whoopty freaking doo.

The statement is proof enough. No its not. That's not the way it works, fanboy. You have to provide evidence.

Who the hell are we going to listen to, some driviling fool who has an opinion No I'm not going to listen to you.

or the damn author who put the words in the characters mouth?. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not the characters who lie.

Phenomenol
Show me where? "Long dead galaxies are shattered, dying suns are reignited?"That is hyperbole and metaphorically speaking. Especially in a pocket DIMENSION. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually fanboy, it states: "Though it appears to be a simple slugfest,it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence.

And that's in the narration, that's the author saying it. not the characters Long dead galaxies are destroyed.

Wrong it was in the plane of the POCKET DIMENSION!!! It wasn't on every plane of existence then the damn galaxies and earth would have been destroyed. roll eyes (sarcastic) It was simply in Asgardian the pocket dimension.

Your one of the comictards who lie and try to augment comic book characters feats.

Astner
This is getting tense ... laughing out loud

Creshosk
You take Cell's word as truth yet deny Strange saying the battle is tearing apart the very fabric of the multiverse. confused1

Plus, the WRITER, not the character, states the battle is waged on every plane of existence and galaxies are destroyed. That's what fanboys do. They're so obsessed with their character that they abandon logic and reason and come up with twisted excuses to defend their characters.

They have no evidence to back their claims. Yet defend the invalidated claims as if they were still valid.

It's like people saying that Wolverine can beat galactus. Or that Storm has more willpower than a god of creation.

Creshosk
Yeah I'm done with this fanboy and his idiocy. Can't understand simple logic and common sense.

Creshosk
This is getting tense ... laughing out loud Stupid is the word I'd use.

We've got the DBZ version of 2damnloud with us now.

Creshosk
Phenomenol
Today 04:25 PM
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

celestialdemon
Yeah I'm done with this fanboy and his idiocy. Can't understand simple logic and common sense.

No kidding. That post took idiocy to new heights.

Galvaclaw
I think I get what your saying Phenomenol, when a wild claim is made by a DBZ character it's the authors intent and the thus the gospel truth. While any naration in comics is suspect and doesn't count.

If Juggernaut is classic it stops with him otherwise it stops with Superman who I've shown can take solar system destroying blasts using comics from 1991 and 2007 both noticeably post crisis.

Phenomenol
LOL! Says the guy with the opinion. FACTS > opinions perid.

No, not in Cell's instance. Every comic writer does that you moron. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How retarded. The Damn planet was shaking and crumbling under the blast. why have it destroyed and kill everyone in the DBZverse..Story over. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That shows that the Solar System busting power was felt across the universe. You twit.

The statement is proof and the arth crumbling and palnet namek feeling it's power is all proof. Your a dman fool trying to add real life situations to a comic book. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Canon >>>>> Your opinions.

Creshosk
No kidding. That post took idiocy to new heights. I don't know, I think its right up there with 2damnloud's

"I understand Vishnu is the god of creation, but he's no Storm".

celestialdemon
I don't know, I think its right up there with 2damnloud's

"I understand Vishnu is the god of creation, but he's no Storm".

laughing That sh*t is classic!

Phenomenol
All of you moron's post incomplete scans and don't understand that Asgardian is a pocket Dimension and does NOT muthabeepin count!!!!

Odin never destroyed a galaxy. You don't even SEE galaxies being destoryed because it is simply HYPERBOLE and Metaphorically speaking.

Utrigita
Show me where? "Long dead galaxies are shattered, dying suns are reignited?"That is hyperbole and metaphorically speaking. Especially in a pocket DIMENSION. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually fanboy, it states: "Though it appears to be a simple slugfest,it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence.

Wrong it was in the plane of the POCKET DIMENSION!!! It wasn't on every plane of existence then the damn galaxies and earth would have been destroyed. roll eyes (sarcastic) It was simply in Asgardian the pocket dimension.

Your one of the comictards who lie and try to augment comic book characters feats.

Well how about you for starters show me Cell destroying a Solar System. And what part of felt across the entire Multiverse didn't you understand.

Yes it is on the Physical the Astral and so forth, but for some reason you can accept that, but not that through out the universe the 616 main universe where Asgard, Odins pocket Dimension is residing, Galaxies are being destroyed. And I will give it a lot more weigth that a Narrator is saying that then the Character themselves. And never the Less destroying Galaxies even though it is in a Pocket Dimension is far above anything Cell has ever demonstrated.

Every plain of Existance mean Physical and Mental and so forth, reality means something entirely different, Universe to be precise.

Sorry but it isn't me that is trying to argue for Cell destroying Solar System with absolutely no proof what so ever. Oh thats right he is saying himself he can do it, you know how much that means in a debate... absolutely nothing!

Galvaclaw
Then why isn't cells word hyperbole by the same standard?

Magee
lol muthabeepin. Cell never destroyed a solar system, it was simply hyperbole.

Utrigita
All of you moron's post incomplete scans and don't understand that Asgardian is a pocket Dimension and does NOT muthabeepin count!!!!

Odin never destroyed a galaxy. You don't even SEE galaxies being destoryed because it is simply HYPERBOLE and Metaphorically speaking.

Sorry but don't want to waist time posting about 20-30 scans to a guy that cannot comprehend that a battle is felt beyond a pocket Dimension, and is releasing enough energy to harm shake/destroy galaxies in the other parts of the universe where the battle is felt.

But I sure as hell doesn't see Cell doing anything that would put him remotely near a Solar System destroying Blast.

Phenomenol

Well how about you for starters show me Cell destroying a Solar System. And what part of felt across the entire Multiverse didn't you understand.

Yes it is on the Physical the Astral and so forth, but for some reason you can accept that, but not that through out the universe the 616 main universe where Asgard, Odins pocket Dimension is residing, Galaxies are being destroyed. And I will give it a lot more weigth that a Narrator is saying that then the Character themselves. And never the Less destroying Galaxies even though it is in a Pocket Dimension is far above anything Cell has ever demonstrated.

Every plain of Existance mean Physical and Mental and so forth, reality means something entirely different, Universe to be precise.

Sorry but it isn't me that is trying to argue for Cell destroying Solar System with absolutely no proof what so ever. Oh thats right he is saying himself he can do it, you know how much that means in a debate... absolutely nothing!

Odin simply was fighting in a POCKET DIMENSION that crap is false. Also EARTH and other galaxies should have been destroyed but it wasn't because crap like this "Long DEAD galaxies are destroyed and dead sun are reignited IS @#$%ing HYPERBOLE and metaphoricaally speaking.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Magee
lol muthabeepin. Cell never destroyed a solar system, it was simply hyperbole.

its funny right I'm being accused of being fanboy and so forth when he the only thing he has is a Character saying he can Destroy a Solar System where I Have the Writer (TOAA) saying what happened.

Creshosk
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phenomenol
roll eyes (sarcastic)

HYPERBOLE, and metaphoricaly speaking in a POCKET DIMENSION!!!!!

It does not count.

Creshosk
its funny right I'm being accused of being fanboy and so forth when he the only thing he has is a Character saying he can Destroy a Solar System where I Have the Writer (TOAA) saying what happened. Well we all know that the characaters never lie for the sake of the plot. They never lie to make themselves look better than they are. Oh no, if a character makes a claim its the gospel truth, its the writer speaking through the character. Not the character acting in character.

Though technically it seems like all the characters in DBZ had that same personality of "I'm the best, and unbeatable" Which Goku proved over and over was a bunch of bull.

Where's Freeza with his "I can kill you with 1% of my power"? That was obviously the truth since he survived and killed Goku easily.

Utrigita
Odin simply was fighting in a POCKET DIMENSION that crap is false. Also EARTH and other galaxies should have been destroyed but it wasn't because crap like this "Long DEAD galaxies are destroyed and dead sun are reignited IS @#$%ing HYPERBOLE and metaphoricaally speaking.

I never disagreed with that, sure he was fighting in a pocket Dimension but the battle was felt throughout the Multiverse as Strange said himself along with the Narrator and its fully possible that in other realities dead galaxies and suns was ignited.

And you don't think Cell saying so is Hyperbole and metaphorically speaking???

Utrigita
Well we all know that the characaters never lie for the sake of the plot. They never lie to make themselves look better than they are. Oh no, if a character makes a claim its the gospel truth, its the writer speaking through the character. Not the character acting in character.

Though technically it seems like all the characters in DBZ had that same personality of "I'm the best, and unbeatable" Which Goku proved over and over was a bunch of bull.

Where's Freeza with his "I can kill you with 1% of my power"? That was obviously the truth since he survived and killed Goku easily.

Has a character lied? when did that happened confused

stick out tongue

Creshosk
I never disagreed with that, sure he was fighting in a pocket Dimension but the battle was felt throughout the Multiverse as Strange said himself along with the Narrator and its fully possible that in other realities dead galaxies and suns was ignited.

And you don't think Cell saying so is Hyperbole and metaphorically speaking??? Course not, DBZ is infalliable, and all other comics are lieing.

Did you see the Superman respect thread? Talking about the Sun eater event and phenominally stupid comes in and tells people to stop fibbing and that event would have killed superman. Not should have, would have.

Utrigita
HYPERBOLE, and metaphoricaly speaking in a POCKET DIMENSION!!!!!

It does not count.

Oh and this isn't

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7939/3506187aj.gif

???

Creshosk
Has a character lied? when did that happened confused

stick out tongue Obviously when they exist outside of DBZ they're all liars. Even the Authors who write the comics.

I mean the suneater event was a lie, Superman died from that whole encounter. And the Mageddon was all a lie. It never happened so it doesn't count.

Utrigita
Course not, DBZ is infalliable, and all other comics are lieing.

Did you see the Superman respect thread? Talking about the Sun eater event and phenominally stupid comes in and tells people to stop fibbing and that event would have killed superman. Not should have, would have.

Damm my mistake sad I'm just to stupid, I'm so sorry embarrasment

Creshosk
Oh and this isn't

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7939/3506187aj.gif

??? The concept of lying and posturing and even hyperbole isn't in Akira Toriyama's vocabulary. All his characters always speak the truth.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Damm my mistake sad I'm just to stupid, I'm so sorry embarrasment Well now that we've seen the error of our ways we can forsake logic and reasoning and go suck on a head tenticle like ...

Okay yeah I'm not buying it either. sick

Utrigita
Obviously when they exist outside of DBZ they're all liars. Even the Authors who write the comics.

I mean the suneater event was a lie, Superman died from that whole encounter. And the Mageddon was all a lie. It never happened so it doesn't count.

Ahh I see so what I'm trying to do here is a wast of time???

Utrigita
Well now that we've seen the error of our ways we can forsake logic and reasoning and go suck on a head tenticle like ...

Okay yeah I'm not buying it either. sick

Thank God laughing out loud

Now listen Phenomenol I understand you fully well I would have done just the same but the Marvel and DragonBall works in two very different ways which IMO makes it impossible to make a accurate assumption on who in such a battle would emerge victorius since the universe is 100% different from each other.

Harry Fingerman
Dumbest... shit... I... have... ever... read...

And that really says a lot.

Wow. no expression

Endless Mike
Only Hulk might die, and Juggernaut if it's the new depowered version. Everyone else is fine, a bit winded at most.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Dumbest... shit... I... have... ever... read...

And that really says a lot.

Wow. no expression

I'm so sorry for contributing to this embarrasment

Supreme being
confused wow this thread was taken seriously this part of the site has really gone to sh.. sick

Goddess Kali

Expletive!!!
SO many deep socks in one thread. Mwahahahaahahaha

/a/ 19 days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.