Devil May Cry RP (Sign-Up)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaccTheRipper
Three years have passed since the events of the ps2 game Devil May Cry 2, yet the legend of the demon-slayer, Dante, live on. Demons have come to lie dormant for the past few years, his work growing scarce for a while, until a recent upsurge that has led him to hire two new hands as backup at the DMC office. It seems that someone has risen the Underworld in the hopes of unleashing a plague of demons upon the unsuspecting human world, plunging us into eternal darkness. Now, the world's only hope lies with Dante and his two new "sidekicks" Damien and Lucia (yes, the chick from DMC2) Can they stop the demon world from rising? Or will the human realm become Hell on Earth? Only one thing is for sure... a Devil May Cry...

Character Sheets:

Name:
Weapons:
Race: (human, demon, half-demon... PLEASE PM me if you wish to use a half-demon!!!)
Background Info:
(you can add more to your character if so you wish...)

EXAMPLE (also, Mine! smile )

Name: Dante Sparda
Appearance:
Weapons: Dante wields dual custom Handguns, Ebony and Ivory; as well as a sawed-off Remington M1100 and an oversized sword, Rebellion
Race: Half-Demon
Background Info: Dante is the son of Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, who led the demonic rebellion against the demon world over 2 millenia ago. Dante lost his parents to the demon world, and has since devoted his life to Devil Hunting. His most notable trademarks would be his smart-@$$ nature, and the notorious Devil Trigger, which he uses in the most dire of situations.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/Dante_Anime.jpg

Muck101
Count me in. But if my character is a demon, does he have to be alligned with evil?

Muck101
Name: Aleksi
Appearance: A mountain of a man, muscle pounded into his form. He stood at 8'. with long-flowing white hair. Two horns protruded from his brow.
Weapons: warhammer, double-edged axe
Race: Demon
Background Info: Born a demon within the pits of hell, as he would later in his life find out. When the great war first broke out, Aleksi was hidden away within the mortal world by his mother (also a demon) who'd been affraid that her son would be killed due to his lacking a vicious nature. By the age of fifteen, he could crush a mans skull with one hand, and had out-grown fully grown men in his town. By twenty, he had to go into hiding for fear of being pursecuted as a monster. Despite his appearance, and birthright, Aleksi had a heart of gold. That was untill his entire village had been slaughtered by demons. At which point, he crafted himself a mighty hammer and axe out of metals left behind by the demon attackers.

JaccTheRipper
Originally posted by Muck101
Count me in. But if my character is a demon, does he have to be alligned with evil?

nope, but rest assured, in true DMC fashion, Dante won't be easy to convince to back off...

Kon_The_Great
i'll be damien and is there anything u need me to use for him???

Kon_The_Great
Name: Damien
Appearance: get it in a minute
Weapons: a very large sword and two pistols
Race: half demon??? (if approved by jac)
Background Info: Damien lost his family to devils and demons and he was hiding while it happened after that day he swore that he would kill every devil and or demon that he saw.

JaccTheRipper
hm... the half-demon thing, i approve, considering it was in the original draft... Damien-Toishi had actually claimed Damien to use in the threads when I was getting permission, but as he's never on anymore, I think I'll go ahead and give you that charry. I would like to see a pic or some kind of description on Damien, but other than that, it's good to go...

Static_Pulse
Name: Julian

Appearance: long white hair like sephiroth, and is six foot tall

weapons: a Lard dual bladed masamune called Leviathin, and a guantlet called Behemoth and a three barreled revolver Rune gun called Ziz

race: human/Angel (if I can of course)

Bio: When cursed with Astaroth's Seal he became a Warrior for good when given the powers of Astaroth. And now being a Captain in the Heavenly Host he must defeat Astaroth and reclame his life.

Powers: Can transform into a white winged angel. Shoot Light blasts from his guantlet and Cast seals to seal enemies power. He can Also use Heavenly speed to move incredibly fast he can fly for short distances and cast lightning into his blade

Static_Pulse
Also Julian wears a blue trenchcoat

Striding Cloud
I'll be Nero.

wwerocks
may i join?

Kumori Okami
er... guys? this thing like died months ago... and wasn't even started... i regret to inform you all of this, but... i think it's time to move on...

Eon Blue
What the heck happened to this seemingly wonderful RP that was destined to never be?

Kumori Okami
i'll tell you what happened. we never had half the people who *said* they would show up and play even sign up their characters. i sat and waited for weeks for people to join the sign-up thread before i would consider an RP thread, because this always happens, and no one bothered signing up, thus it never began. honestly, i think i've lost interest, as well... it would have been great, but truth be told, it was never meant to be. too many people didn't hold up to their commitments, and quite frankly, that's why hardly anyone comes to the UHRP section anymore, simply because a good RP runs maybe a few months, then people stop posting, whatever their reasons may be. it's not meant to work, so it doesn't. 'nuff said.

ESB -1138
Did this thing ever start?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.