Hagrid vs. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Problem
Hagrid from Harry Potter vs Beast from the X Men.

Hagrid has standard equipment which includes his dog.

Debate

celestialdemon
Hagrid gets beat. Beast is too fast, strong, and smart for him.

Martian_mind
Hagrid has his pink umbrella....

Beast mutates into a pig for haggies dog...

illadelph12
Souja, why do you have "Judge" under your avy? That's why I keep killin' all your posts and threads man.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by illadelph12
Souja, why do you have "Judge" under your avy? That's why I keep killin' all your posts and threads man.

Actually,it's overthe avy stick out tongue

illadelph12
You know what I meant... stick out tongue

Nikkolas
Not sure who's stronger, really. But Beast is way too fast and agile.

Hagrid is way cooler, though.

The Problem

I was wondering why you kept deleting all my post.

I did it to throw people off.

illadelph12
You do realize there's a standing kill order for all things Judge related, right?

The Problem
You do realize there's a standing kill order for all things Judge related, right?

Yeah, I just wanted to see if people could tell the differnce between my self and Judge. I'll change the title soon when my new name change kicks in. Sorry if it caused any trouble.(not really) smile

grey fox
If Hagrid can slow Beast down with magic , then he should be able to put a crossbow bolt between his eyes. Otherwise the Cat-man rips him apart...

willRules
I love Hagrid (not in a homosexual way, more like a sisterly way) but Beast will kill him no expression

King Kandy
By "Dog" do you mean Fang or Fluffy?

SeerQris
Given that Hagrid sux at magic, Beast wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.