Guile v.s. Bryan Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
Takes place in the United States Airforce Base.

They are fully powered, can go all-out, and can use anything in thier reach.

Discuss.

Guilty Gear
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=421109&highlight=title%3A%28guile+bryan+fury%29

Anyway Bryan curbstomps him.

FortressXRuler
I used the search function, but no results came up.

I think Guile wins.

Guilty Gear
Try using the advance search options next time.

Guile wouldn't stand a chance in hell. happy

FortressXRuler
Lana. Close this thread, it's been done and it's not going anywhere.

colonelf40
Complete Mismatch!

Guile is just an USAF Captain who happens to get his ass handed to him everytime by Lord Vega

Bryan is a former undercover narcotics officer who was killed in a double-cross and then created into a power kickboxing cyborg 15 years later who shurgs off hollow-point calibur bullets, gets hit by tank artillery and then rips the tank's turrent off to swing it at the 5 mercs who attacked him in the first place!

And not to mention Bryan can elbow/knee smash that jarhead's glass jaw to put him out for good!

Byran 11/10!

Guilty Gear
^lmao

ThoraxeRMG
Bryan takes this.

lightness
bryan needs to use guns though, while guile can just blow up houses with sonic boom judging from the animated movie.

BlaxicanHydra
Guile wins this in a massive curbstomp. He just slaps Bryan with his giant ass chin over and over again until he wins.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by lightness
bryan needs to use guns though, while guile can just blow up houses with sonic boom judging from the animated movie. Wouldn't make a scratch on Fury, to say the least.
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Guile wins this in a massive curbstomp. He just slaps Bryan with his giant ass chin over and over again until he wins. I guess that could work. rofl

BlaxicanHydra
Dude his chin in the animated movie is like 7 inches long.

FortressXRuler
Ewwww!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.