Juggernaut ( classic) vs. Terrax ( current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights on Earth...

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Fights on Earth...

Cain is stronger

guy222
yes

Terrax could remove him from the fight

Knowsbleed33
It's BFR or bust for Terrax.

bbrem123
juggs is just to much for terrax

tkitna
Juggs wins, but i'm honestly tired of that walking plot device.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by tkitna

Juggernaut is my boy. But, I am getting tired of the never ending Juggernaut vs. threads.

big juggy man

A plot device? From a character who only has a few abilities? Get out of here a plot device is a guy like Thanos who every month gets new abilities. A plot device character is the Hulk who Marvel has shown countless times that even when pissed off is no match for the Juggernaut yet the Hulk will turn around the next issue and beat a guy who is far more powerful than the Juggernaut with one punch.

The Juggernaut just has power and the ability to take most physical attacks. He has no speed,he cant fly, he cant shoot destructive energy beams from his body. He isn't a super genious like Doctor Doom who always manages to do things that he shouldnt be able to do.

golem370
He looks pretty quick here.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/scan0003.jpg

big juggy man
Golem370 I mean fast in in Superman level speed.

big juggy man
By the way did the Juggernaut beat Hercules in that fight? Do you have more pics you can scan please.

golem370
He doesn't get fight Hercules in that book, Vision fazes threw Juggernaut suit roll eyes (sarcastic) and then Vision gets punched from behind by a brain washed Hulk.

golem370
That was somewhat superhuman he caused a wind gust running in there and then again when he buts on the brakes. I would say he was running somewhere between 50 and 150mph thats superhuman running speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.