Anakin vs. Obi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadmandelux3
Not sure if this has been touched yet. But when they are battling in the control room and Anakin has Obi by he robot hand why doesn't he use that brute force he gets from that hand and just crush Obi's neck like a twig. If he is able to hold on to a wire and hold his weight, Obi's and Sidious's then he can surely break some ones neck like it was nothing.

what do you all think?

Tangible God
Do you mean the point where Kenobi is being strangled by a deactivated lightsaber hilt? "Cause I can't recall a scene where Anakin actually has his hand around his throat.

steverules
I do...Obi Wan had this big shocked look on his face when anakin grabbed him by the neck...if it was a lightsabre hilt then I saw it wrong

Union16
no

queeq
Huh???

MadMel
they're saying why aniken didnt snap obis neck when he had him in a choke hold

Schecter
well...its a movie, and wouldnt have been very climactic if that happened. right?

queeq
The resurrection scene might have been great.

General G
Ick, not really.

queeq
Yoda doing a bizarre Jedi ritual.

Alliance
Originally posted by Deadmandelux3
Not sure if this has been touched yet. But when they are battling in the control room and Anakin has Obi by he robot hand why doesn't he use that brute force he gets from that hand and just crush Obi's neck like a twig. If he is able to hold on to a wire and hold his weight, Obi's and Sidious's then he can surely break some ones neck like it was nothing.

what do you all think?

Kenobi used his neck of steel forcepower...lvl 20.

queeq
Yeah... right.

General G
Indeed.

queeq
Rather.

Alliance
its sooo CANON!

queeq
Oh puleeasee...

Alliance
puhleeezzzzee me!

General G
No thanks.

Alliance
You would.

queeq
Yuck.

General G
Hence the "No thanks."

queeq
I got that.

General G
It was more directed at Alliance.

Alliance
Originally posted by queeq
I got that.

queeq
Hehehehe

General G
queeq didn't though.

queeq
Sure.

General G
Good, you agree.

queeq
Suuuureee...

General G
Yes, we get it, you agree.

Alliance
I like how decent threads get closed and 100% bull like this stays open.

Captain Bob
It irritates me how all threads end up becoming a three-way one-line conversation between you, General, and queeq.

General G
Originally posted by Alliance
I like how decent threads get closed and 100% bull like this stays open.

Is that in response to your Clone thread getting closed?

Council#13
I actually thought his Clone Thread was pretty neat and could've gotten somewhere. People could've debated what the clones were thinking and what they would've done in the same situation.

General G
It was neat, but I can kind of see why it was closed. It all would have been speculation, and this is a canon forum area.

Jack of Storms
Is that the part where the music stops somewhat, and Anakin's making Obi-Wan bend over (Which was hawt, btw), and he's mouthing "F you"?

General G
Huh?

Council#13
Originally posted by General G
It was neat, but I can kind of see why it was closed. It all would have been speculation, and this is a canon forum area.

That's true. But in that case, shouldn't it have been moved to the EU area?

General G
Hmm, it would be a good spot for it, but that would be a mod's call.

queeq
Well, this one is dead. CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.