King Leonidas v. Conan v. Maximus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I just finished watching 300. Great movie. Anyway takes place in the Roman Colliseum. Who wins??

quanchi112
leonidas

braz
Hasnt Conan taken on superhuman foes and beaten them?

Avalonofthewind
Maximus.

braz
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Maximus.

Leonidas wink

ragesRemorse
even though i think maximus has the coolest name and is the best character. Im unfortunately going have to say that Conan's big ass sword wins. Conana has killed demons, aliens, dragons, entire armies and an ancient succubus....i mean really. A cool name and a cool last stand doesnt compare to that track record, beside's, leonidas and maximus both failed and died

Expletive!!!
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
even though i think maximus has the coolest name and is the best character. Im unfortunately going have to say that Conan's big ass sword wins. Conana has killed demons, aliens, dragons, entire armies and an ancient succubus....i mean really. A cool name and a cool last stand doesnt compare to that track record, beside leonidas and maximus both failed and died

Conan owns them and Conan (not film Conan) is easily the best character.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.