I Actually Like the New Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
I've always wanted to compare characters from different genres, and now since we are allowed to, we should take advantage, and learn not to abuse or take for granted this oppurtunity.

My original Leonidas vs Xena thread was closed, because it broke the rules..now its allowed, and im happy with its results.

It's pretty simple...if you don't like anime, then don't go into an anime based thread. There are tons of comic book characters I take no interest in, like Superman for example, thus I stay out of any superman vs threads.

Not too hard erm

Please, socks and trolls, "ohreallies" "judges" and other debators, please do not ruin this for other posters who actually want to expand on this new allowance.

We can have some very interesting and fun debates now, not to mention learn more about the other genres of media.

Bashing among members is inevitable, it happened in the comic vs forum before anyways, and should be met with a Ban if it runs amok.

Endless Mike
It's just another place to release the plague of Phenomen - LOL. Now we have "Odin can't even destroy a planet" to go with his other infamous statements.

Harry Fingerman
Sick...

Goddess Kali
There have and always will be people who are ignorant of both mainstream Comic Books and Anime.

As long as we provide scans, videos, or some form of evidense to back up our claims, there should be no problem.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
There have and always will be people who are ignorant of both mainstream Comic Books and Anime.

As long as we provide scans, videos, or some form of evidense to back up our claims, there should be no problem.

Phenomenol's not ignorant, he's just stupid. He's been shown tons of scans but he just ignores them or makes up some excuse to say they don't count.

Sorry16
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
I've always wanted to compare characters from different genres, and now since we are allowed to, we should take advantage, and learn not to abuse or take for granted this oppurtunity.

My original Leonidas vs Xena thread was closed, because it broke the rules..now its allowed, and im happy with its results.

It's pretty simple...if you don't like anime, then don't go into an anime based thread. There are tons of comic book characters I take no interest in, like Superman for example, thus I stay out of any superman vs threads.

Not too hard erm

Please, socks and trolls, "ohreallies" "judges" and other debators, please do not ruin this for other posters who actually want to expand on this new allowance.

We can have some very interesting and fun debates now, not to mention learn more about the other genres of media.

Bashing among members is inevitable, it happened in the comic vs forum before anyways, and should be met with a Ban if it runs amok.

I am sorry to say but us socks will ruin it. When we get on during the week we intend to go on a rampage. Spam spam spam.

Also consider your topic spammed. big grin

Sorry16
Also because I don't like your disgusting sig I will harass you and every topic included Spawn topic.

Sorry16
Oh and who cares whyat you think your disgusting, being bi is wrong and gross. It is a scientific fact that bi and gays have something wrong in their brain, it is wrong by god and wrong by normal people, leave you peice of filth. Disgusting ******.

Endless Mike
Actually homosexuality hasn't been considered a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association since 1973, and not by the World Health Organization since 1993.

Sorry16
Wow so caring.

But I believe it is.

Disgusting bisexual.

Endless Mike
Believe what you want, but your personal belief doesn't make something a "scientific fact".

Sorry16
Its fact hes disgusting, if that sig changed I might not insult the ******.

Suicide would be nice for him.

llagrok
Originally posted by Sorry16
Its fact hes disgusting, if that sig changed I might not insult the ******.

Suicide would be nice for him.

Don't take your own sexual frustrations out on us. If your gender confusion aggravates you, then grab a knife and run it down your arm. Just leave us the hell alone.

I dislike the new rules, but if delph supports them then there must be something good about 'em.

Harry Fingerman
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1185211632-1185040315927.jpg

socker2
Neither does anyone else as you can see in the polls. I just am willing to do something about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.