The Authority vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
Tony Stark announced that a billion dollars prize would be given to anyone capable of beating the beast called World War Hulk. Midnighter has always wanted to buy some Bottichelli paintings as a gift to Apollo. So he agrees on bet and calls his friends with him.

Note- via a complex ritual Jenny Quantum was replaced by Jenny Sparks

Authority:
Apollo
Midnighter
Swift
Jack Hawksmoor
Engineer
Doctor (Habib)
Rose Tattoo
Jenny Sparks

vs WWH

Battlefield is abandoned New York (all civilians were evacuated).

Priest
the Authority, Easily.

Symmetric Chaos
You're ****ing with me right?

Soljer
Doctor solos.

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're ****ing with me right?
you do realise the slang terms for copulation and for defecation are both four letters long.

not sure if you want to leave that question dangling like that, given the above.

celestialdemon
Huh? A few people in the Authority could solo WWH.

Charlotte DeBel
Actually I know that...I'm not interested in any incarnation of Hulk and I know that under normal writing Doctor, Engineer, Jack or maybe even Apollo and Jenny Sparks would PWN him.

Though there were people who put a little too much faith in Hulk's thunderclap, for example. Try to search "Authority vs War Hulk" and have fun.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
the beast called World War Hulk.

No one is called "World War Hulk" why is that so hard for you and a lot of other KMC posters to understand? did you call him "Planet Hulk" before this?

no expression

Endless Mike
The others could attack him while the Doctor finishes him

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The others could attack him while the Doctor finishes him

Or the others can go have a nice little orgy while the Doctor turns him into a bed of roses.

Fanboy
Habib takes him by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.