Captain America vs Mister X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Captain America vs Mister X. Fight takes place in a caged arena. Who wins?

grey fox
As in Tyrant Mister X ? If so Cap is f*cked , that thing had insane damage soak, even after you downed it, it mutates into a more Battle-worthy form and has the Razor sharp claws inherent on your average mass produced Tyrant.

Steve get's mutilated, poor bastard....

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
As in Tyrant Mister X ? If so Cap is f*cked , that thing had insane damage soak, even after you downed it, it mutates into a more Battle-worthy form and has the Razor sharp claws inherent on your average mass produced Tyrant.

Steve get's mutilated, poor bastard....

I think he means the slightly-telepathic, COMIC book Mr. X.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
I think he means the slightly-telepathic, COMIC book Mr. X.

Yeah.

grey fox
Well shit....

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
Well shit....

no expression Yeah and......

willRules
But Alfheim, we don't understand, this is the comic book vs thread, Why do you have two comic book character's fighting?

Surely this is a reference to Captain America from the lame cartoon decades ago? or at least you aren't talking about the telepathic comic book Mr X. Surely you are referring to a new character from DBZ or something????

wink

Wild Shadow
mister X woould murder cap.

carver9
Mr. x 12/10

Survivor19
Cap throws his mighty shields and floors X with rikochet.
X isn't mapping on shield's neural system.
Happy Dance

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Survivor19
Cap throws his mighty shields and floors X with rikochet.
X isn't mapping on shield's neural system.
Happy Dance

but he would know what caps plan for his shield trajectory would be and catch it.

Konton
Eh. X wins. He's like a less powerful Elektra.
They kind of cheat with the telepathy thing.

Survivor19
Since the shield will be travelling on Mach 2 and the only safe place will be where Steve stands, he won't catch it and won't escape it.
Happy Dance

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Survivor19
Since the shield will be travelling on Mach 2 and the only safe place will be where Steve stands, he won't catch it and won't escape it.
Happy Dance

when in the hell can cap break the sound barrier let alone exceed it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Survivor19
In my wild dreams, obviously.
I couldn't imagine another 'possible' way for Cap to win.

Well, there IS another, where X cannot withstand nobility and purity of Steve, soul and commits suicide on the spot.... but it's not really in character.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
Eh. X wins. He's like a less powerful Elektra.
erm

X does win.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
when in the hell can cap break the sound barrier let alone exceed it. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well his shield DID catch a missle that was moving at escape velocity that had a head start... shifty

Konton
Originally posted by Enyalus
erm

X does win.

What?
They are physical equivalents (to some extent, since she can chi amp she exceeds peak human stats at times) and both rely on mind scanning opponents for h2h. However, his is more fine tuned to mere impulses and Elektra can actually perform greater telepathic feats on a wider scale. Like casting illusions and altering perceptions. And communication.

He's the "primitive" Elektra.

Enyalus
He's the "primitive" Elektra.
In terms of telepathy, okay.

But he'd kick her ass every time in a fight.

Konton
Originally posted by Enyalus
In terms of telepathy, okay.

But he'd kick her ass every time in a fight.

No way!

She has insane feats. And has ninja "tricks" to BFR him (ala silent scream).

I have yet to see X do something that impressed me.

Battlehammer
No way!

She has insane feats. And has ninja "tricks" to BFR him (ala silent scream).

I have yet to see X do something that impressed me.

your trying to tell me beating wolverine and toying with taskmaster is not impressive?

Konton
Elektra's done that too.
stick out tongue

Battlehammer
lol.

so are you saying capt wins or x?

elektra tp and abilties are a bit different from mister x

cloud102
Cap wins on average.

Konton
Mr. X all the way.
I'd give him a solid 8.5/10

Battlehammer
I dont see capt winning this. Mister x defenses is insane I see capt kinda getting stomped to be honest

Konton
X is in a different league.
Cap is outclassed, but I see him somehow using his shield to scrap a win here and there.

Mshinu
I think Cap would take this if he could get close enough to grapple. Not going to be easy with MR X of course but he might be able to set it up with shield throwing.

shiv
X in a healthy stomp.

Prep-Man
Captain America wins. It's nothing he hasn't seen before.

Warrior18
With his power set X really should win fast.

But in a comic you just know Steve will find a way to eventually level him H2H.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.