Tanaraq vs. Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

llagrok
Twilight, casket?

King_Mungi
*shrugs* No idea not enough info, but thus far I would say Surtur as he has far more impressive feats to date.

How or why Tanaraq currently has Surtur's demon army has yet to be revealed.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*shrugs* No idea not enough info, but thus far I would say Surtur as he has far more impressive feats to date.

How or why Tanaraq currently has Surtur's demon army has yet to be revealed.

Maybe they're teaming up

King_Mungi
Rumor is Surtur is his universes "Great Beast", while Tanaraq is another. I have no clue if their suppose to be on the same level or not, maybe we will get some answers in Omega Flight #5.

llagrok
Well, Surtur's destroyed universes and such. Never seen Tanaraq display that kind of power.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Surtur FTW

King_Mungi
Originally posted by llagrok
Well, Surtur's destroyed universes and such. Never seen Tanaraq display that kind of power.

That's why I say Surtur as he has more impressive feats, the Beasts killed everyone in their universe/dimension but we don't know the full story behind it.

llagrok
Originally posted by King_Mungi
That's why I say Surtur as he has more impressive feats, the Beasts killed everyone in their universe/dimension but we don't know the full story behind it.

So did Hyperion. So I suppose feats like that are a ***** edgy :/

King_Mungi
Originally posted by llagrok
So did Hyperion. So I suppose feats like that are a ***** edgy :/

Indeed, but as feats stand Surtur thus far seems superior.

I hope we find out why or how Tanaraq got Surtur's army

shksprtx
Surtur. Tanaraq is still an unknown factor in many respects, but Surtur has impressive feats as well as the sword...

guy222
surtur

Knowsbleed33
Surtur based on feats.

celestialdemon
I think Tanaraq might ultimately prove to be more powerful, but based on what we've seen so far, Surtur wins.

Blight
Did anything change throughout the years?

juggernaut74
Yes, Tanaraq is confirmed dead in Immortal Hulk #4.

Blight
Hahahaha well there goes that. How about Surtur?

leonidas
Originally posted by juggernaut74

really? is it explained how?

celeyhyga17
Wut the ef?

When was last time he was shown, Chaos War? Dun remember...
mhmm

juggernaut74
Walter said that Tanaraq was dead and that he was in control.

Blight
So they didn't even explain how? That's kind of a lame cop out.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Blight
So they didn't even explain how? That's kind of a lame cop out. I'll be honest. I think they are trying to bury the Tanarq aspect of Sasquatch and go back to his original gamma history.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by leonidas
really? is it explained how?

Yes.

Walter furiously jerked it until Tanaraq's spirit was drained out of him, milliliter per milliliter.

celeyhyga17
Wait nvm. He died in amazing X-Men. Amped X-Men were fighting him and Guardian blasted out of his body.

Blight
I'll be honest. I think they are trying to bury the Tanarq aspect of Sasquatch and go back to his original gamma history. It makes sense, but I liked Tanaraq, so it's kind of irritating to see it swept under the rug so unceremoniously.

leonidas

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by CosmicComet

KM furiously jerked it until Tanaraq's spirit was drained out of him, milliliter per milliliter.

Fixed his explanation.

CosmicComet
You are so right. How could I make that mistake?

Walter wrapped his huge furry hand around KM's and they did the deed together.

-K-M-

-K-M-

-K-M-

DarkSaint85
KM seems triggered hmm

-K-M-
i tried to put it all as one reply, but my cell won't let me and couldn't direct quote leo sad

juggernaut74

-K-M-

Blight
First time I saw Tanaraq was in Exiles, and he was so badass. I really hope he makes a big come back some day. Never read Omega Flight; was that good?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Blight
First time I saw Tanaraq was in Exiles, and he was so badass. I really hope he makes a big come back some day. Never read Omega Flight; was that good?

He did in amazing x-men. It was revealed he is the creator of the wendigo curse and wrecks alpha flight and the X-Men with ease. Actually very similar to the exiles appearance

It was meh! Reason was it was supposed to be an ongoing and then marvel suddenly made it into a mini so Oeming had to rush through it

One Big Mob
Omega Flight was pretty awesome. Tanaraq had a super cool fight with Beta Ray Bill.

thumb up

-K-M-
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Omega Flight was pretty awesome. Sasquatch had a super cool fight with Beta Ray Bill.

thumb up

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Watching BRB beating up one of the great beasts was awesome. thumb up

As for this thread? Surtur obviously annihilates, lesbehonest.

Tanaraq's big move for decades was controlling Surtur's army after Surtur had died. Surtur is like prime Pamela Anderson of Interdimensional demons to Tanaraq's post-heroin Lindsay Lohan.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Watching BRB beating up one of the great beasts was awesome. thumb up

As for this thread? Surtur obviously annihilates, lesbehonest.

Tanaraq's big move for decades was controlling Surtur's army after Surtur had died. Surtur is like prime Pamela Anderson of Interdimensional demons to Tanaraq's post-heroin Lindsay Lohan.

He fought Sasquatch, who had a mental break from the illusions caused by Tanaraq *shakes fist*

Yeah said the same on first page (in 2007 no less)

Eh? World War Wendigo wasn't a big move? also now now don't try to low ball the Great Beasts they really are one of Marvel's top pantheons.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -K-M-
He fought Sasquatch, who had a mental break from the illusions caused by Tanaraq *shakes fist*

Eh? World War Wendigo wasn't a big move? also now now don't try to low ball the Great Beasts they really are one of Marvel's top pantheons.

I don't even remember World War Wendigo happening, but I've read Omega Flight like 3 times. That should tell you something.

I'm just trying to rustle your jimmies. Let's meet up and make out in a Timmies.

celeyhyga17

I applaud your Canadian patriotism. thumb up

Kick Rage our of you country.

Bentley
He did in amazing x-men. It was revealed he is the creator of the wendigo curse and wrecks alpha flight and the X-Men with ease. Actually very similar to the exiles appearance

It was meh! Reason was it was supposed to be an ongoing and then marvel suddenly made it into a mini so Oeming had to rush through it

I remember when Omega Flight was shortened, I was pretty pissed off.

Yuuki158
Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.