Jinpachi Mishima, Genra & Astraroth vs True Ogre, Tengu & Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Who wins in this epic brawl between monsters!?

Jinpachi Mishima (Demon Form), Genra & Astraroth

vs

True Ogre, Tengu & Nightmare

1st with weapons
2nd just H2H

So which team of freaks takes it!?

Guilty Gear
WTF, how random...

Anyway, this fight mainly depends on Ogre and Jinpachi, really. Is this fully awakened Jinpachi and True Ogre from Devil Within, or is it regular Jinpachi in his demon form and True Ogre from Tekken 3? Awakened Jinpachi quaked the planet in his ending, and True Ogre shook the Earth in Devil Within, as written in the Devil Within storyline. However keep in mind that Jinpachi at his complete state is more powerful than Devil Within's True Ogre.

Bankotsu...has Genra beat, I would say.

Nightmare has Astaroth beat, assuming they are using their default weapons.

Bankotsu vs. Nightmare...Bankotsu would win but with considerable effort.

FortressXRuler
Jinpachi v.s. True Ogre: True Ogre already has him beat.
Tengu v.s. Genra: Close, but Genra will pull out a close win.
Astaroth v.s. Nightmare. Look at what Gear said.

Team Ogre wins.

Guilty Gear
Nah, I'm pretty sure Jinpachi is the most powerful Tekken character to date. He can do that which Devil Within's True Ogre can do and more.

For some reason...I would say covering the world in chaos is a considerably better feat than shooting village busting fireballs. After all Bankotsu can cause disasters around the world with tornadoes and rip through the fabrics of space by crossing dimensions.

Nightmare vs. Astaroth, once again that one is obvious.

colonelf40
Who the f*ck is Bankotsu?

The Jinpachi im using is boss demon version and this is True Ogre from T3.

And to make it more random, since there are 2 freaks from Tekken, 2 from SC and 2 from DOA. Im gonna include 2 freaks from MK (Motaro/Kintaro) as well to make it more intresting!

So now its the team of Jinpachi Mishima (Demon Form), Genra, Astraroth & Motaro vs the team of True Ogre, Tengu, Nightmare & Kintaro

And i still say Raoh would b!tchslap all of their heads off with ease!
Raoh is over 3 metres tall and has destroyed entire cites by just increasing his aura and no one out of the 8 can match his badassness!

YES INDEED RAOH F*CKING RULES WITH THE GODFIST!

But its a great match up IMHO!

FortressXRuler
Wow, I'm not going to say anything else.

Guilty Gear
You really have to bring up Raoh demolishing random VG characters in random topics, lmao.

Anyway, Bankotsu is the name of the Tengu in DOA2. His name is not Tengu. That would be like calling Kuma simply "bear".

Your thread is still random and is comprised of ugly looking freaks. Let's compare. 13jockey

Bankotsu and Jinpachi are two large bald ugly looking purple demons with huge beards and can fly, and holy shit, they have the same number of letters in their names. They even have similar powers.

Nightmare and Genra are remorseless beings who can devastate large areas with their energy.

True Ogre and Motaro look like a hybrid of different creatures. True Ogre has a beast head and demon wings, and a large cobra for a hand. Motaro has a ram head, a human torso and a horse's lower body.

Astaroth and Kintaro look like very muscular mutated beings with a lot of might.

Team Ugly 1 FTW

FortressXRuler
PLZZZZZZZZZ don't send me any pics of them. I'm going to have a nightmare.

Guilty Gear
....evil face

colonelf40
Here you go!

THE RAOH-MOBILE!

http://nicolasramospintado.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/2006_pagani_zonda_roadster_f_1280.jpg

FortressXRuler
Kukukukukukukuku. Heheheheheheheheheh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's no chance in hell Roah would have that.

colonelf40
If Raoh were Italian he'd be driving around in a Pagani Zonda not Black King!

Jinpachi vs True Ogre - Im gonna give this to True Orge by a close call cause he was The God Of Fighting and had stolen all the skils of the world's top fighters at the time and that gives him an edge over Jinpachi.
Both are close in everything else include uglyness!
True Ogre maybe 7/10

Genra vs Tengu - Both were really cheap bosses but im gonna go with Tengu on this one cause he was more skilled and more powerfull.
Genra maybe 6/10

Astraroth vs Nightmare - Well without weapons i'd have to say Astraroth but with the Soul Edge Nightmare takes it.
Nightmare maybe 7/10

Motaro vs Kintaro - Well both were really hard to beat in MK2/MK3 but im gonna go with Kintaro cause he is said to have beaten many warriors and monsters and the fact that Mortaro got his a55 handed to him by f*cking Jaxx of all people and he didnt use his bionic arms for f*ck sake!
Kintaro def 9/10

But if this was Raoh vs Jinpachi Mishima, Genra, Astraroth, Kintaro, True Ogre, Tengu, Nightmare & Motaro then this would happen the 8 a55holes decide to gang up on the King of Fists by surrounding him but then by using only 10% of Hokuto Shinken

Raoh punches True Ogre, tears him to shreds, ties up Genra with his entrails, hits Nightmare in the balls so that his head explodes and slaps Kintaro with Nightmare's blown up torso....then he motions to hit Jinpachi and Jinpachi, Tengu, Astraroth & Motoro all run away crying.

They later on convert to Christianity to beg Jesus Christ for forgiveness for their past sins and no that if they dont Raoh would make them pay!

FortressXRuler
If you're that big of a Roah fan, just jump into his show and marry him.

Violent2Dope
Pyron will beat Raoh's ass with one attack(this is directed at colonelf, no one but him respond to this).

colonelf40
come man im just kidding people!

Have some sense of humour for god's sake and violent2dope there is no need to go off-topic and what are you opinions on the 4 vs 4 freak show?

and no more Raoh comments from now on.

Violent2Dope
You'll have to wait for my opinion on this topic, it's kinda hard, but I'll say Team 2 for now and elaborate later. And CE(that is what I'll now call you) I just wanted to post something to let you know there are people who will curbstomp Raoh to dust. Like Pyron.

colonelf40
You really think im that stupid?
CE stands for Colonel Emo!

How the f*ck can i be an Emo when im a Paki!?
Only white and asian people can be emos!

I told you not to start with me, i dont bash people anymore, dont bash kyo and doa clownboys, no racism, no posting large chick pics etc
And dont even bother with that Pyron crap coz im not intrested!

Man some people never learn!!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by colonelf40

I told you not to start with me, i dont bash people anymore, dont bash kyo and doa clownboys, no racism, no posting large chick pics etc

Man some people never learn!!! ...CE stands for Colonel Emo? Okaaaaay...I did stop, it's not like I was bashing you like in the Beautiful Women thread. I actually don't mind the Raoh thing you do, as long as you bring up a point before it in your post.

colonelf40
IMHO the Raoh thing is getting boring cause now people know who Raoh is and its not funny anymore.

Have you made an opinion of the freak show yet?

Violent2Dope
True Ogre vs. Jinpachi: Well, I'll have to say TO as he has a bit more feats to back him up, but I think it's close.

Genra vs. Bankotsu/Tengu: I'll have to say Genra as he has a weapons advantage and Bankotsu was said to have been easily defeated by Hayabusa H2H, which really doesn't help his case, but I'm open to discussion.

Nightmare vs. Astaroth: NM without a single doubt.

Kintaro vs. Motaro: Motaro isn't really that impressive, whereas Kintaro was once Kahn's right hand man and was even stronger than Goro who was undefeated in Mortal Kombat for 500 years.

Team 2 wins.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
If you're that big of a Roah fan, just jump into his show and marry him. LOL
Originally posted by colonelf40

Man some people never learn!!! ROFL

---
Bankotsu is on Team 2? I thought otherwise at first embarrasment. Meh, I guess Team 2 wins but this is still very close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.