Ryu Hayabusa and Rachel vs Resident Evil 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Snafu's Notes: Hands down, Resident Evil 2 is my all-time favorite in the series, having played this in my years as a high school student, which is why this thread has sentimental meaning to me.

DOATEC isn't the only one interested in the ninjas of the Mugen Tenshin clan. The Umbrella Corporation is successful in kidnapping both Kasumi and Ayane (which was easy since both girls were exhausted following their climatic duel) and have taken them to Raccoon City.

Hayate calls in a favor to Ryu Hayabusa, who along with the Fiend Hunter Rachel, head over to Raccoon City. Only problem is, they arrive on the 29th of September, during the T-virus outbreak.

This is a search-and-rescue mission.

The objective is simple: rescue Kasumi and Ayane and escape Raccoon City alive.

Due to the conflicting storyline, the scenarios in this thead are Claire A (Rachel)/Leon B (Ryu), meaning Ryu is closest to the police station, but has to contend with Mr. X chasing him. Rachel has to take the long way around to reach the station.

In keeping with tradition (both Ninja Gaiden and Resident Evil are hard as hell), There is a stipulation. One Dangerous Zombie is back...with a twist.

Instead of 2 special zombies, there are five zombies who are there as a thorn in the heroes' sides. Only one of them is wearing the bomb though, and that's Brad Vickers. The other zombies are Marvin Branagh, Chun Li, Ryu and Sagat. Chun Li is the fastest and most aggressive of the zombies (ala Dawn of the Dead remake), while Ryu and Sagat are the strongest.

Brad and Branagh will show up only in the police station while the others will be elsewhere.

Those are the stipulations. Time to play the game of survival horror once again.

FortressXRuler
God, this is practically easy.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
God, this is practically easy.

lightness
need to stop pitting superhuman ninjas, and 1/2 demons against re

Guilty Gear
Seriously..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.