Ryu and Ken v.s. Bryan Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
Guile leaned on the wall of the alleyways, weak, tired, and bloody. Knowing he had no chance of beating him, he had to get away, but to avail, because there he was again: Bryan Fury. Guile had nothing else to do but stand in horror. Bryan raised his fist, ready to deliver the final blow, but before he knew it, a Hadouken slammed Bryan right in his face, sending him flying a couple of meters away. Guile looked up, it was Ryu and Ken. 'Don't waste anymore energy, just watch us take him down.' Ken said. Bryan got up with a sadistic smile 'Heheheh, that ther mother ****er wasn't enough for me, I hope you can be my morning work out, C'MON, I'LL TAKE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' He charged at the duo, 'This monster shouldn't be allowed to exist.' Ryu said. Him along with Ken began to face this sadistic monster.

colonelf40
ROTFLMFAO!
Bryan has more fun this time!

Ryu/Ken have no chance of beating a cyborg kickboxer!
Bryan FTW 11/10!

Bryan beats both their asses and then gets the last laugh!
Man this must be Fury's lucky day to punk the main 3 male stars of SF!

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by colonelf40
ROTFLMFAO!
Bryan has more fun this time!

Ryu/Ken have no chance of beating a cyborg kickboxer!
Bryan FTW 11/10!

Bryan beats both their asses and then gets the last laugh! Cosigned. rofl

FortressXRuler
This is one-sided?

colonelf40
The 2 SF bum-chums can hit Bryan all day and he still be standing tall!
All Bryan has to do is elbow/knee smash them between the ear and eye, in the nuts or just go for the glass jaw!
And Bryan has the skill, will, strength to land that shot

T850... i mean Bryan all the way!

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
This is one-sided? http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/cowboyrly.jpg

FortressXRuler
Bryans powerful, but not invincible.

ThoraxeRMG
Bryan's ass is toasted.

Superboy Prime
Ryu and Ken have taken on cyborgs in the SF anime. Bryan is not out of their league. The problem here is that Bryan has amazing durability as demonstrated when he was unphased by a tank's big gun IN a weaker body.

A combined Hadouken could do the trick for the ansatsuken warriors. Whatever they do they will have lash out lots of damage at the same time to take him down IMO.

FortressXRuler
I was just about to post something like that, but whatever. Ryu and Ken are going to lose alot of energy using normal attacks, they should keep on using massive team combos, then use thier respective finishing moves, but if that dosen't work, they should just ditch Guile and make a run for it.

colonelf40
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
I was just about to post something like that, but whatever. Ryu and Ken are going to lose alot of energy using normal attacks, they should keep on using massive team combos, then use thier respective finishing moves, but if that dosen't work, they should just ditch Guile and make a run for it.

I agree 100%!

FortressXRuler
Thanks.

Guilty Gear
Ryu and Ken have fought A cyborg in the anime, but what did Ken do to it? He totally got his ass handed to him by the cyborg in Alpha.

Ryu was hardly doing anything to it either. It wasn't until he tapped into the Dark Hadou that he blew a hole in him. Evil Ryu, I reckon, would be able to kill Bryan.

Basically Ryu and Ken? Very unlikely.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Ryu and Ken have fought A cyborg in the anime, but what did Ken do to it? He totally got his ass handed to him by the cyborg in Alpha.

Ryu was hardly doing anything to it either. It wasn't until he tapped into the Dark Hadou that he blew a hole in him. Satsu No hadou ni mezameta Ryu, I reckon, would be able to kill Bryan.

Basically Ryu and Ken? Very unlikely.

Fixed.

Guilty Gear
Is that different than Evil Ryu, or is it another reference?

ThoraxeRMG
Its the more correct and better way to address him. smile
He's not evil, he just has the intent to kill any opponent that challenges him, like Gouki.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Its the more correct and better way to address him. smile
He's not evil, he just has the intent to kill any opponent that challenges him, like Gouki. I see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.