Ill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

socker2
Well done Ill. You successfully killed the Vs forum by your selfish acts. You wanted change and over 18 people didn't, but who cares what the people who use it think you change it.

You are an *******. You selfish prick do whats best and now because I guarantee you it will be ruined and got rid of. Sub forum or not we will troll and sock it.

steverules
What the f**k?

socker2
Silence whench.

willRules
wow this is really gonna help. I'm not overjoyed by the whole change as well as many others but this isn't the way to go about it no

socker2
But they wont listen so I must act, I am not proud of what I am doing but it must be done. sad

willRules
Your not doing anything except creating thread after thread which will be closed and sock after sock which will be restricted. Your in fact hindering our side of the debate by responding in an immature manner sad

socker2
But he will only want change and sub forum but I do not. I want back to the old way, the harder I make it for him the less likely they will keep them.

Ill is selfish.

willRules
this is so closed...........

DigiMark007
Originally posted by socker2
Ill is selfish.

Ill's trying to make some interesting changes in the forums. it has nothing to do with himself. Get your head out of your ass and realize that not everyone is as petty as you are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.