Mugen/Jin vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Mugen/Jin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Samurai_Champloo_characters#Mugen
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hRStLYceOT8

vs

Wolverine

Endless Mike
Samurai Champloo is one of the more realistic samurai animes, I don't really see Mugen and Jin doing much to be able to put Wolvie down.

lando005
why oh why would you make this fight? mugen and jin are good but they are just humans and logan is well logan

the runt 10/10

outavodka
they dont have to kil "KILL" him just work 2gther to defeat him in battle

lando005
Originally posted by outavodka
they dont have to kil "KILL" him just work 2gther to defeat him in battle sure sounds good if it wasnt for that pesky trumped up healing factor of his makes it damn near impossible for normal humans in this day and age to put him down and ur talking about the shogonate era of japan they might as well be fighting with butter knives

make him totally human and you got yourself a fight he'ld still be highly skilled

outavodka
fine then its Mugen/Jin vs Nightwing/RedHood

lando005
Originally posted by outavodka
fine then its Mugen/Jin vs Nightwing/RedHood hey dont change it on my account it's your thread do as you want i was just brining up a point

outavodka
Originally posted by lando005
hey dont change it on my account it's your thread do as you want i was just brining up a point i actually dont mind if people think wolvy is too tuff for these two at the same time then hey....personally i think they would put a hurtn on him.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Howlett

srankmissingnin
Jin and Mugen would shit them selves if they ever fought Logan. In terms of speed/skill/strength he makes Kariya Kagetoki look little league... and that isn't even considering his healing factor. There would be a one sided ass kicking, the likes the world as never seen if Jin and Mugan threw down with Wolverine.

llagrok
They looked pretty damn fast to me actually, haven't seen Wolverine do anything that puts him on their level in terms of speed and agility. Wolverine has a hard time dealing with a slit throat and he's never really fought anyone using Mugen's style :/

Dusty
Jin and Mugen, easy. If they can take down A Blind Samurai Assassin, The Right Hand of God, and The three brothers with dynamite, a chain sickle, and claw fist, they can take Logan.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Dusty
Jin and Mugen, easy. If they can take down A Blind Samurai Assassin, The Right Hand of God, and The three brothers with dynamite, a chain sickle, and claw fist, they can take Logan.

What the f**k?

Why? Wolverine could take all of those guys at the same time with little effort. Mugin and Jin only beat the Kariya Kagetoki and the three brothers because of luck, they were getting their asses kicked... and nothing those guys did would have made Wolverine blink.

Why do you think Jin and Mugen are faster llagrok? They don't have single speed feat that Wolverine has replicated or surpassed.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
They looked pretty damn fast to me actually, haven't seen Wolverine do anything that puts him on their level in terms of speed and agility. Wolverine has a hard time dealing with a slit throat and he's never really fought anyone using Mugen's style :/ Then your wolverine knowledge is lacking greatly.

Logan has moved faster then humans can see..........

Not to mention mugan style is fighting purely off instincts...............just like sabertooth.........so Logan has seen that style of fighting more times then Mugans done it.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.