Your harry Potter book your way.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HPRules
Okay ,so I'm not good at starting things so i made this multi author thread for people to create their own harry potter story do whatever you please.

Have FUN Happy Dance

PS. i would like some romance in this story big grin

TheSims14
hprules, u r crazy, but i guess i cud start writing another story

TheSims14
will post soon, gotta do sumtin quikly

HPRules
BANANA DANCES Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LOL anyways ill write some after your post alrighty big grin

TheSims14
alright smile big grin

TheSims14
Harry was staring at his window, at the sunrise, soon he would be called downstairs, to make breakfast, for the Dursleys. He stroked Hedwig, as she came through the window, not just 5 minutes ago, from her night hunt. She dropped a dead frog on his desk, then went into her cage. Harry locked the bronze cage, he received in his first year. "HARRY! COME DOWN AND MAKE BREAKFAST NOW!!!" came the shrill scream of his Aunt Petunia. He ran down the steps, as fast as he could, so he could get this over with. He ran down and started making bacon. Then he started to make eggs, and french toast. Then he heard a faint pop outside, the door. All the Dursleys and Harry turn toward the door. Harry sees a mane of bushy brown hair. He runs to the door and opens it up. Hermione pulls Harry into a bone-crushing hug. Harry stomach does a backflip.

"Hermione, what are you doing here?" Harry asked, rubbing his back.

"Oh...Well, my family doesn't have an owl, and well I said, I'd come to pick you up." Hermione replied, blushing. Harry turned toward the Dursleys, who still had grim faces. He ran upstairs and threw everything into his trunk. He grabbed Hedwig's cage and his trunk, and took them downstairs. Hermione was smiling as Harry entered the room. He smiled back, which made her blush. "Here Harry, grab my hand and we will go." Hermione replied.

Harry gave her Hedwig's cage, and smiled at the Dursleys. His aunt was smiling, but Dudley and his uncle were still wearing grim faces. Harry waved good-bye then Hermione apparated them to her house, where Harry saw the whole Weasley family (disincluding Percy). Harry let go of Hermione's hand and grabbed Hedwig's cage. And set off for the Weasley, even though Harry didn't want to let go of her hand, he did.

He brought his things in and looked around Hermione's house. "Wow," he thought to himself, "she has got a really nice place."

Your turn, HPRules. That's what I got. Please Hurry with the post.

HPRules
alright i will try soon gotta start writing it out on paper and get someone to review it might not be up till tommorow gotta eat dinner bye bye

TheSims14
dang, i gotta go 2 sleep
ill b on tomorrow, u think up the stuff, aight?
cya later

TheSims14
gettin on secretly, u'd betta hurry, i am gettin off my comp, until tomorrow, at 1:30 A.M., so hurry, its 11:21 here now

HPRules
Writing it up on word right now

TheSims14
gud u betta hurry up, hope its gud

HPRules

TheSims14
lol i kno how to fill it
muaahhhhaaaaaaaa

Ron stood up and said, "Well mate, umm...You-Know-Who sent some Death Eater and Dementors, on the place, and it, well....it caught fire."

Harry's mouth dropped. He saw that all the Weasleys were now crying. Harry felt it was an aqward moment, and stumbled into the kitchen, to find Hermione, reading as usual.

He sat down on her right and he could have sworn that she moved a few inches to left. But he wondered why, she was acting weird around him.

ur turn HPRules..i have about an hour, so u betta get writing

HPRules
lol okay okay i will Very good by the way smile

Captain REX
Closed, as requested by HPRules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.