man.....im relaxed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

modslayor
yep im relaxed im not gonana care much about anything you know why becasue what really matters in life what you wish you could do or what your currently doing listin right now im watchin office space lovely movie any way dont worrie any more folks just do what you want tomrrow i plan on takeing my guitar down to my local hang out and just smash it on a picknic tabel and im just goanan laugh about it to tell u the truth. do basicly i wrote this to tell every one else to relax and not really give a shit ha ha love ur life people c you later

Kelly_Bean
You keep smokin' that pot man...smoke it until you vomit.

AOR
Ooooookkkkkk

Mr. Bacon
youre one to talk

Vathu
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
You keep smokin' that pot man...smoke it until you vomit.

Took the words out of my cotton mouthy mouth.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
youre one to talk
Who me? I've smoked pot about 3 times in my life out of being alive for 18. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Originally posted by Vathu
Took the words out of my cotton mouthy mouth.
w00t I'm cool like that.

LoneUnknown
Are you high? shifty

EDIT: Kelly beat me to it, man!

Vathu
Who me? I've smoked pot about 3 times in my life out of being alive for 18. roll eyes (sarcastic)

w00t I'm cool like that.

I've done maybe 446070 times out of 16 years.

woot

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by LoneUnknown
Are you high? shifty

EDIT: Kelly beat me to it, man!
big grin I'm teh speshull.
I've done maybe 446070 times out of 16 years.

woot
DAYUM. Well I'd do it more but I don't have money and...I don't get to get out of the house.

Vathu
big grin I'm teh speshull.

DAYUM. Well I'd do it more but I don't have money and...I don't get to get out of the house.

Haha.

I work at Burgerking.

20 bucks for like half an ounce? Dayum straight. :}

Kelly_Bean
Haha.

I work at Burgerking.

20 bucks for like half an ounce? Dayum straight. :}
w00t for teh Burger King. I like BK really..tasty!

Man about a month ago at a field party I smoked a bowl and a half..that was my latest time. I was in Heaven.

Röland
I'm a bouncer at the BK Lounge.

Kelly_Bean

Homer J.
Thats cool, and junk. I'm going to go watch 300

Röland
xd2 Must be a lot of fights over them damn Whoppers at BK, huh?

I usually let Hank, the guy who lives in the Whopper Lair, take care of fights.

I'm there to just hurry the line along.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
laughing out loud That's cool. Well coincidentally I'm a female bouncer for the Dollar Tree.

Do you get to put the $1 signs under everything?

Kelly_Bean

Röland
I mostly use them on your Mom when she walks in the door..but..if there are any stickers left, yeah I put them where they're supposed to go.

I don't know who gave you that information, my mom is only worth a penny. Was it Barker?

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Oh sh*t maybe it was..I get them two mixed up sometimes.

Yeah, you pretty much got screwed. But that job sounds awesome though.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Hell yes! I get payed .50 an hour..I'm set!

More than my last job. haermm

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Hell yeah, I get payed more than anyone in the entire world by the hour! I'm special..I get special treatment at 50 cents..I'm RICH!

Do you get free stuff from the Dollar Tree?

Kelly_Bean

Röland
I get all the free Trees I want!

No, no, no, I asked if you receive any free stuff from the place you work.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
I was just joking, ma'am. No I don't receive free stuff from my place of work because I've never had a job.

I'm a sir. What the hell are you smoking? haermm

So you lied to me? Is this what our relationship has come to? Lies and secrets?

Kelly_Bean

Röland
That's what you always say. nahuh

Kelly_Bean

Röland
But sex is natures way of apologizing.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by modslayor
yep im relaxed im not gonana care much about anything you know why becasue what really matters in life what you wish you could do or what your currently doing listin right now im watchin office space lovely movie any way dont worrie any more folks just do what you want tomrrow i plan on takeing my guitar down to my local hang out and just smash it on a picknic tabel and im just goanan laugh about it to tell u the truth. do basicly i wrote this to tell every one else to relax and not really give a shit ha ha love ur life people c you later

Glad to see you're feeling so good, dude. confused

Itzak

And just think, someday you'll be dead too. 313

AOR
Originally posted by Itzak
And just think, someday you'll be dead too. 313

And if by some apocalyptic God-plot twist he happens to turn into a zombie, he'll get a hardon when we thinks/smells/hears/sees a brain 131

modslayor
w00t for teh Burger King. I like BK really..tasty!

Man about a month ago at a field party I smoked a bowl and a half..that was my latest time. I was in Heaven.
only a bowl and a half and u were baked LOL i dont do pot but my friends do they would LAUGH THERE ASS OFF at you

Kelly_Bean

JacopeX
yep im relaxed im not gonana care much about anything you know why becasue what really matters in life what you wish you could do or what your currently doing listin right now im watchin office space lovely movie any way dont worrie any more folks just do what you want tomrrow i plan on takeing my guitar down to my local hang out and just smash it on a picknic tabel and im just goanan laugh about it to tell u the truth. do basicly i wrote this to tell every one else to relax and not really give a shit ha ha love ur life people c you later Go to bed...

Rogue Jedi
yep im relaxed im not gonana care much about anything you know why becasue what really matters in life what you wish you could do or what your currently doing listin right now im watchin office space lovely movie any way dont worrie any more folks just do what you want tomrrow i plan on takeing my guitar down to my local hang out and just smash it on a picknic tabel and im just goanan laugh about it to tell u the truth. do basicly i wrote this to tell every one else to relax and not really give a shit ha ha love ur life people c you later not a bad attitude, really. Be thankful for what you DO have, dont focus on what you DO NOT have.

"The things we own end up owning us."

Me, personally? I have a job I love, a roof over my head, food in my stomach, good friends, a family and a great partner who loves me. Thats all I need. Sure, I want to improve myself, and I am making leaps and bounds doing so, but if I got the rest of my life having just enough to get by and be happy, then I will die a happy old man. If I become a millionare, I will die just as happy.

Mr. Bacon
oops wrong thread embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.