Kingdom Come Superman vs Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
KC Supes just went into our dimension where Lois and the Daily Planet crew are still alive, confusing our Supes with KC Supes, Zoom murders the entire DP staff in front of KC Supes and now, after seeing Lois killed AGAIN!, he goes into bloodlust, and will not stop til Zoom is dead.

Can he do it?

Sam Z
smile

Galan007
Zoom.

guy222
zoom

xJLxKing
No way can Superman from Kingdom Come defeat Zoom!

superchron
Earth 2 Supes did one-shot Zoom

Galan007
Originally posted by superchron
Earth 2 Supes did one-shot Zoom Thing is,
in a PIS-free environment, Zoom is going to be throwing out thousands of Superman-esque punches, and hundreds of thunder-snaps -- all before KC could even lift his arm to throw a single punch.

I mean,
Zoom is a character, who at his height, was making an amped up Wally look slow -- KC simply does not have the speed feats to even remotely compare to that... Sure KC may be stronger, but Zoom's speed, coupled with his very formidable strength/punching power, more than make up the 'difference'.

imo. smile

complexbrother
next to Superman prime, KC Superman was the best. he wins.

Galan007
*sighs*

xJLxKing
I have Kingdom Come and noway is superman as strong there compared to how strong he is in other comics(AS, PRE C, P,1M)

Galvaclaw
You do realise KC Superman is much stronger and faster than New earth Superman right? Read some JSA people!

Galan007
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
You do realise KC Superman is much stronger and faster than New earth Superman right? Read some JSA people! You mean to tell me KC Superman pwning Hercules is enough to say he could hang with Zoom?

lulz@that.

Galvaclaw

It shows he has above top tier durability. Any showings of Zoom beating someone above top tier? You know theirs also the feat that he is much faster than Jay Garrick.

Galan007
You know theirs also the feat that he is much faster than Jay Garrick. none

Galvaclaw
Who is light speed - making bother fighters faster than light. Still waiting for the evidence that Zoom can beat someone above top tier.

Galan007
Who is light speed - making bother fighters faster than light. Still waiting for the evidence that Zoom can beat someone above top tier. none

TricksterPriest
Who is light speed - making bother fighters faster than light. Still waiting for the evidence that Zoom can beat someone above top tier.

.............You may want to do some reading up on Zoom..............erm

Galvaclaw
I admire your every one who argues against me is an idiot technique. Can you dispute these facts: KC superman is stronger, faster and more durable than his new Earth counterpart.

I've read his every appearance. Aside from his encounters with Flash in Johns run he's been written at around Flash level. Bart Allen beat him who had to struggle to go above light, Bizzaro out raced him, Wonder woman beat him, Green lantern caught him, Earth 2 Superman beat him.

Those aren't pis they outnumber his good showings.

superchron
Y'know it was stated that KC supes is faster than Wally

King Kandy
Nope, but Zoom is ALSO above regular Superman.

Galan007
Can you dispute these facts: KC superman is stronger, faster and more durable than his new Earth counterpart. Never said otherwise...

But beating Hercules, hardly makes him comparable to Zoom, . srsly

horrorwolf
lol funny thread.

Zoom 10/10.

naruto2424
Zoom ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.