Master Chief (No armor) vs. Captain America (No Shield)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

viper88
Master Chief from halo, No armor or weapons

Vs

Captain America, no shield

Superboy Prime
Master Chief has Cap beat in stats, but then again Cap is a walking PIS machine.

Deathstroke
Stats wise I think they're fairly close, but I think Cap is the better fighter.

braz
Capts a better fighter and Id say theyre about equal in strength, but Chief is def gunna be quicker, Id say he takes it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Master Chief has Cap beat in stats, but then again Cap is a walking PIS machine.

What does PIS mean?

braz
plot induced stupidity. It happens when writers for comics or directors for movies underpower or overpower a certain character due to a plots sake in the movie/comic.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
What does PIS mean?

A perfect example would be Captain America's win over Savage Hulk.

viper88
I believe that Master chief could take a solid majority like 7-8 out of 10.

If you read the books then u know how crazy he is.

Blair Wind

In the books, it is many times noted how John (MC) is a walking PIS machine and defies all logic of survival even for a Spartan.

Just saying.....

Superboy Prime
John's luck does not compare to taking on Hulk and winning.

Just saying...

Blair Wind
John's luck does not compare to taking on Hulk and winning.

Just saying...

Hunters no expression

They may not be totally AS strong, but they are huge and always come in pairs. He wins everytime he encounters them

MC is not a joke erm

Superboy Prime
True, but Hunters have a weakpoint for Chief to exploit. Hulk is...well Hulk. I see your point though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.