Jim Garrison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heaven's Sword
I'm very sorry if this has already been done but I was just curious about people's opinions on Jim Garrison, his investigation, and the trial of Clay Shaw.

WrathfulDwarf
Voted for Other (state what you think)....

I was young and I watch JFK. Then I read about the real Garrison.

Boring...reality does extinguish the romantics and heroic images movies display. I'll be honest, the film got me interest, but eventually it kind fade away for me.

Mr Parker
JFK being released was the best thing to ever happen.It really opened peoples eyes to how evil our government really is and the lengths they will go to.JFK the movie was incredibly accurate.I have read several dozens of books on the topic over the years since that movie came out and I can see why Stone chose Jim Marrs CROSSFIRE to base that movie off of.It is easily by far the best book out there to learn about the case.He documents everything in that book that proves beyond a doubt that it was the CIA and Military Industrial complex behind the event. With Lyndon Johnson,Dick Nixon,John Connolly and J Edgar Hoover accessorys after the fact. Jim Garrison was a really intelligent man.He was a patriot and naive back then.He never would have figured that the government would plant operatives in his office like they did back then so they were pretty much able to sabatoage the case.People back then had faith in their government and never would dreamed in years that their own government would do something so evil by killing thier own president of the united states which is why for so many years most people believed the official version till the movie came out.

Garrison couldnt convince the jury back then that Clay shaw had any ties to the CIA and that was because as I said,they had operatives that penetrated his office and for over 30 years they supressed all the documents from the case but thanks to Stones movie,it got them to release thousands of previously classified documents through the ARRB in 1997 and one of them that researchers came across and is out there proves that Garrison was right,that Clay shaw indeed was connected to the CIA.But of course you'll never hear that announced in the major media.Just in private hearings that independent investigaters attend.They found previous classified documents that Shaw indeed knew David Ferry and oswald and again was indeed a CIA operative.

Something else that most people dont know about as well is that in 1977 when the house select committe on assassinations did an investigation into it,as the investigation was winding down,2 CIA men came forward and admitted they did it.They came forward and said we did it,where do you want to go with this? Investigaters discovered that through the freedom of information act when they went down to the national archives in D.C.They didnt want to pursue that lead of course because anything that points to government involvement,they wont touch because they then have to account for something that would be considered treason so the HSC said they believed there was more than one shooter,that it was someone in the mob but they could not locate them.See they wont go after the mob and prosecute them because if they do THAT,then the mob will spill the beans on the people in the government that were involved with them

I have discovered nobody here has an interest in the JFK assassination though so I will probably be the only one who comes on here who has an interest in this case.its sad though because they dont realise how his assassination effects our lives still today and how if the people never get to know the truth,then there will never be any chance of an honest government for the future and these things like 9-11 will continue to happen.those two events are both connected to each other by the way,thats why the case is so imporatant and why it saddens me that nobody here ever has any interest in it when someone like you makea thread like this.

Bicnarok
Whats this about, never heard of the folk mentioned or the trail.?

Mr Parker
I guess you never saw the movie JFK starring Kevin Costner as Jim Garrison and directed by Oliver Stone huh? big grin go to blockbuster over the weekend and rent the movie.Its a 3 and a half hour movie but its so fascinating and interesting,its well worth the time spent.

In short,what the movie is about is in 1969 a district attorney named Jim Garrison went to court to try and prove that a well known philanderist-dont know if thats spelled right,that was just a cover of his.His name was Clay Shaw,Jim Garrison brought him on trial to try to prove he was involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK and that he had ties to the CIA.He could not prove it back then because as i said,his case got sabatoged by the government so he could not prove that Clay shaw was involved in the conspiracy or had any connections to the CIA.He could not prove that to the court but he did convince the court when they watched the zapruder film that there WAS a conspiracy to kill kennedy, he just couldnt prove who did it though.Go watch the movie,then read my previous post I made and you will understand what were talking about here. wink

Bicnarok
Ah this thread, forgot about itsmile

JFK was definetly bumped off by the spooks, but this will never come out even if clear evidence is ever released. Politicians think they are above us all, such is their arrogance.

Mr Parker
yeah the truth will never be printed in the schools or talked about even though the evidence is overwhelming that the CIA did it and thats because the american people dont care.as long as they dont care and just go about their own daily lives and worry about stuff like their next kids softball game or where to take their kids on their next vacation which is all they're concrened about,the truth will never be printed because the public let it happen and CONTIUNUES to let it happen.things like the kennedy assassination and 9-11 are events that are just too frightening for them to want to believe so they go to all kinds of lengths to defend the official version no matter how ludicrise it is.

Mr Parker
two weeks and nobody has an interest in this topic,just like I predicted.its sad really.

lord xyz
We already have a JFK thread. no expression This forum needs a mod. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.