new gods vs superboy prime,superman(earth 2),superman,supergirl,alex luthor,superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
super team gets 24 hours prep to take over new genesis first then apokolips. can they pull it off?

add in steel for superteam. couldnt fit him in the thread.

TricksterPriest
Nope. 24 hours isn't nearly enough prep to defeat the new gods. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nope. 24 hours isn't nearly enough prep to defeat the new gods. stick out tongue with alex luthor i defintiely think they would have the time needed. hes phenomenal with prep time. sbp and two supermans could do tons of damage just showing up. i definitely think they could extinguish the new gods.

Galan007
Genesis Box ftw. shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Genesis Box ftw. shifty no no no. could they stop these them by force. genesis box is not allowed.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
no no no. could they stop these them by force. genesis box is not allowed. Insane tech is part of the New Gods' powerset...

To not allow them their tech, is to give the other team a false victory. no expression

quanchi112
Insane tech is part of the New Gods' powerset...

To not allow them their tech, is to give the other team a false victory. no expression im not giving alex access to the am tower. genesis box is not allowed.

Galan007
genesis box is not allowed. So you're denying them access to something which by forum rules, would be included as part of their normal powerset?

Whatever. ermm

quanchi112
So you're denying them access to something which by forum rules, would be included as part of their normal powerset?

Whatever. ermm laughing

im denying them the genesis box which was used only once. they cant use it. i dont set up battles that could be ended before a punch is thrown.

i guess u really think highly of my team. that they would have to use the genesis box to beat them.

wink

Galan007
i guess u really think highly of my team. that they would have to use the genesis box to beat them. I never said the Gods would have to use the GB to win..

It would have just been a very easy way for them to do so. smile

Zebedee
I never said the Gods would have to use the GB to win..

It would have just been a very easy way for them to do so. smile

The Genesis box was used in an alternate future created by the Whorlogog (Philosopher's Stone). It's a device created to convert the universe into pure energy and remake it without the taint of Darkseid's evil. It's not standard New God equipment and it had a specific task.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zebedee
It's not standard New God equipment So just because it was used in an alternate reality, means the "prime" Gods don't have it? confused

I'd tend to think that was the only instance we've seen them have a need for it. smile

Zebedee
So just because it was used in an alternate reality, means the "prime" Gods don't have it? confused

I'd tend to think that was the only instance we've seen them have a need for it. smile

Maybe, but as it's never been seen in this reality and it had a very specific purpose. The point is moot. Why make assumptions which are unprovable one way or the other.

Galan007
Maybe, but as it's never been seen in this reality and it had a very specific purpose. I wasn't just looking at the fact that the GB took out Darky..

I was taking into account that it "destroyed a Universe with a whisper". smile

Zebedee
I wasn't just looking at the fact that the GB took out Darky..

I was taking into account that it "destroyed a Universe with a whisper". smile

It did, but it did this to recreate the Universe without Darkseids evil. It had been created as the Ultimate weapon against the New Gods Ultimate Foe.

smile

Galan007
It did, but it did this to recreate the Universe without Darkseids evil. It had been created as the Ultimate weapon against the New Gods Ultimate Foe.

smile Yep. smile

But if it were allowed in this battle, the GB's ability to destroy/recreate a Universe at will, would be more then satisfactory to defeat the members on the other team, no?

Zebedee
Yep. smile

But if it were allowed in this battle, the GB's ability to destroy/recreate a Universe at will, would be more then satisfactory to defeat the members on the other team, no?

I don't know, we're making the assumption it can do this under any circumstances. I don't know it can.

Galan007
I don't know, we're making the assumption it can do this under any circumstances. I don't know it can. There's not enough evidence to suggest it couldn't, imo.

Just would need to designate specific targets, and it should do the exact same thing.

Zebedee
There's not enough evidence to suggest it couldn't, imo.

Just would need to designate specific targets, and it should do the exact same thing.

Again, theres hardly any evidece one way or another. Is it Darkseid specific? Who knows? It's unlikely energy from the Source would be used to hurt the nexus being of the DC 52 verse.

smile

quanchi112
There's not enough evidence to suggest it couldn't, imo.

Just would need to designate specific targets, and it should do the exact same thing. most of ur arguments are theoretical at best. u dont try to argue why the new gods could win instead u whine why they cant use the genesis box to do it. try harder. its not allowed and was used once. get over it. argue that the new gods could win without it. i already said its not allowed.

Galan007
most of ur arguments are theoretical at best. u dont try to argue why the new gods could win instead u whine why they cant use the genesis box to do it. try harder. its not allowed and was used once. get over it. argue that the new gods could win without it. i already said its not allowed. Whining?

It's called debating... He presented an argument, and I presented a retort to that argument..

I could care less about any thread you do, which I why I have yet to respond seriously here. smile

quanchi112
Whining?

It's called debating... He presented an argument, and I presented a retort to that argument..

I could care less about any thread you do, which I why I have yet to respond seriously here. smile i mean come on here. do u come here to debate or waste ur own time along with other peoples. why even respond if u hate me so much. that to me is very weak to say i dont care to respond to any threads which you do. i mean come on put ur personal feelings aside and debate. otherwise dont respond in my threads at all. its that simple.

the genesis box was used in one story so dont act like they use it all the time. why didnt they use it since. its a part of their powerset right why didnt they use it to defeat imperiex?

any big old threat. since it has supposedly always been there why not to stop yuga khan?

laughing

Galan007
why even respond if u hate me so much. I never said I hated you...

I think you're quite a funny person actually. smile

TricksterPriest
The genesis box has been used twice. 2nd, the new gods have more tech than just that. And I already proved that Rock of Ages is canon and thereby usable. doped

So what about the Worlogog? shifty

Edit: Galan doesn't hate you. But I do. dopedfu

quanchi112
The genesis box has been used twice. 2nd, the new gods have more tech than just that. And I already proved that Rock of Ages is canon and thereby usable. doped

Edit: Galan doesn't hate you. But I do. dopedfu well since luthor isnt allowed to use his am tower then the new gods cant use tech to make it end without a punch being thrown.

its like using time travel to win a fight. whats the use here if we make it this ridicuolus.
i guess u really dont think to highly of new gods to give them all these powerups to handle seven beings. how sad.

edit: i dont hate you at all. i dont give u that much thought.

laughing

hate me if u must it proves ho wmuch i really affect you.

wink

Galan007
i guess u really dont think to highly of new gods to give them all these powerups to handle seven beings.

SBP + E2 Superman + Superman + Supergirl + Alex Luthor + Superboy = 6 beings. confused

Zebedee

Edit: Galan doesn't hate you. But I do. dopedfu

Rock of ages is a possible future. When was the second time it was used?

quanchi112
super team gets 24 hours prep to take over new genesis first then apokolips. can they pull it off?

add in steel for superteam. couldnt fit him in the thread. galan lookey here. pay attention steel has been on the team before post one.

laughing laughing laughing
i know u couldnt add.

Galan007
My bad for never reading the OP.... Just didn't care enough to, I guess.. smile

starking
i mean come on here. do u come here to debate or waste ur own time along with other peoples. why even respond if u hate me so much. that to me is very weak to say i dont care to respond to any threads which you do. i mean come on put ur personal feelings aside and debate. otherwise dont respond in my threads at all. its that simple.

the genesis box was used in one story so dont act like they use it all the time. why didnt they use it since. its a part of their powerset right why didnt they use it to defeat imperiex?

any big old threat. since it has supposedly always been there why not to stop yuga khan?

laughing wow nice ownage. thumb up

quanchi112
My bad for never reading the OP.... Just didn't care enough to, I guess.. smile well next time u call me out and try to make me look stupid think next time is all.

read the whole thread. the reason i didnt include steels name in there is becuz i ran out of room.

told u it was 7.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.