Ladies, what is MOST important?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Ladies, what is MOST important in potential life-long partner....Looks or Money

If you had a poor guy..yet sexy as hell and you had a billionaire...average to ugly looking....whom would you pick? Looks or Money?

SelphieT
I'd go with an okay guy, with okay money. I'm not going to go bankrupt, and I'm not going to be with a guy I hate.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by charlemagne9746

If you had a poor guy..yet sexy as hell and you had a billionaire...average to ugly looking....whom would you pick? Looks or Money? depends on the lady. some want money, some want looks, some want both. some just want a nice guy.

Naz
It depends if I liked one of them better. I mean, if I love a person, I can deal with them being ugly, and the money is a plus, but if I love a person, I can deal with them being poor, and the looks are a plus.

Tsure
Originally posted by Naz
It depends if I liked one of them better. I mean, if I love a person, I can deal with them being ugly, and the money is a plus, but if I love a person, I can deal with them being poor, and the looks are a plus. I can't love an ugly person. I tried. shocked

Silent Dreams
I used to think how the person carried them self was the most important.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Tsure
I can't love an ugly person. I tried. shocked

You tried loving yourself? haermm

Thousand
no

=Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/VaTHU.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Silent Dreams
I used to think how the person carried them self was the most important. and it's not now?

=Tired Hiker=
Women just want a guy who can chug chocolate milk real fast.

=Tired Hiker=
And that guy is me. smile

Rogue Jedi
yeah, I beliedat. right. wanker

Silent Dreams
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
and it's not now?

Know I have a guy who is a first class jester and never fails to keep me happy.

Rogue Jedi
Know I have a guy who is a first class jester and never fails to keep me happy. guilty as charged.

Silent Dreams
What shall be your punishment?

Rogue Jedi
What shall be your punishment? whadja have in mind?

DigiMark007
Looks fade. Go for the money.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Looks fade. Go for the money. we men get better looking as we get older. you want proof?

Homer J.
we men get better looking as we get older. you want proof? One man proves it all. A man that goes by the name.....of Harrison Ford.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Homer J.
One man proves it all. A man that goes by the name.....of Harrison Ford.

Johnny Depp
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise
Harrison Ford
Bruce Willis
Sean Connery

all over 40, all the objects of many a girls wet dream.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Homer J.
One man proves it all. A man that goes by the name.....of Harrison Ford.

That old paraplegic guy?haermm

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Tattoo
You tried loving yourself? haermm

You stole my answer, dick! eek!

dadudemon
Why can't there be nice guys who are above average looking who make an above living who knows how to handle money? Those guys to me are the real gems.

dadudemon=all of the above. tee hee big grin

Lana
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Looks fade. Go for the money.

So can money, for that matter.

Johnny Depp
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise
Harrison Ford
Bruce Willis
Sean Connery

all over 40, all the objects of many a girls wet dream.

Only one of those guys is actually attractive...

Burning thought
all i know is that everything fades, in time everyone is dust

but looks certainly fade, although money doesnt fade as fast if your thinking of mr billionaire, then his money wont really fade, not in a life time unless he goes mad and buys usless things like 20 diffrent cars just to prove his rich and all the biggest buildings and land that he doesnt even need

also it depends on the woman greatly and their own life style

FUZE_LOVER
looks

dadudemon
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
looks

That idea of yours will change after a while.

gingercaily
i'll go with money..coz looks can't give things that i want..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lana
So can money, for that matter.

Only one of those guys is actually attractive... Johnny Depp?

Faith27
hmmm...for me looks and money it doesn't matter as long as he have a good heart.

Rogue Jedi
what if he looked like clint howard and was homeless?

Kelly_Bean

If you had a poor guy..yet sexy as hell and you had a billionaire...average to ugly looking....whom would you pick? Looks or Money?
If I could only choose between the two it'd definately have to be looks. Just like if I were choosing between Money and Love, sure money is important, but not when with a man..especially one you are going to be with for the rest of your life. No one needs money to have a good life. And, imo, there's got to be a bit of physical attraction for a relationship.

debbiejo

If you had a poor guy..yet sexy as hell and you had a billionaire...average to ugly looking....whom would you pick? Looks or Money? Personality. They got to make me laugh and be able to converse on my topics....ie intelligent.

Looks fade.
Money makes one greedy.

miss_swann
or Orlando Bloom.

It depends what ugly is, if he's fat then noooooooooooooooo way! But other than that as long as I loved him I wouldn't mind. as for money, I'm material.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by miss_swann
or Orlando Bloom.

It depends what ugly is, if he's fat then noooooooooooooooo way! But other than that as long as I loved him I wouldn't mind. as for money, I'm material.
Fat people can be attractive too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

miss_swann
Yes, but I couldn't love a fat person, that's just me.

Burning thought
what would be called fat, a massive guy who doesnt fit on chairs or someone who just has puffy cheeks

miss_swann
anyone over 120lbs. In my opinion, but that's my twisted mind.

Burning thought
ouch lol, so hed have to be either very short or very skinny laughing out loud

i mean ime 180lb and ime not too fat, yet ime fairly tall, so they would need to be either rly scrawny or short...although i may have the weight messed up since i dont even understand these damned scales i use

miss_swann
Ok so if he was like 6ft 3 140lbs would be acceptable for me.

Burning thought
for some reason fat people just put me off, its unfair really laughing out loud it would be a lot easier in the world if people werent so picky, especially myself

miss_swann
or if we were all blind.

Burning thought
hehe yeh that would solve the issue, at first anyway until you somehow make your ways into reporduction to find some 300lb fat guy crawling on top of you..then that would be quite the drawback

dadudemon
or if we were all blind.

If we were all blind...and it fit into our environment...then we would find people attractive by how they feel...

I would find very smooth skin, nice buttocks, large breasts, large lips, a toned body, very soft smooth voice, feminine hands(Small slender delicate hands...like my wife's.), and long thick soft hair, all attractive. Not much different from if I had vision because I am a very touchy feely kind of guy.

Rogue Jedi
what about 6'1. 221 pounds of buff white boy? laughing out loud

miss_swann
dadudemon, has anyone ever told you you can be shallow? There's more to girls than looks. But I don't mean to be horrible! big grin

Burning thought
221? surely muscle, muscle weighing more than fat as it does

dadudemon
what about 6'1. 221 pounds of buff white boy? laughing out loud

I was thinking that too...what is wrong with being in shape and actually being able to move the furniture? If you is a skinny skinny boy...you ain't gonna be movin' dat furniture.

miss_swann
Well, actually the whole muscle thing is kinda confusing but still I stand by what I said until I find someone hot over 120lbs.

Burning thought
for me personality is very important, extremely buff girls who know it and dont even try hiding any of it and act extremely arrogent and vain i ignore completly, they just annoy me, being near them to me is like throwing a cat into a bath full of water.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was thinking that too...what is wrong with being in shape and actually being able to move the furniture? If you is a skinny skinny boy...you ain't gonna be movin' dat furniture. well, I know I need to trim down. I need to lose at least 20 pounds.

Kelly_Bean
anyone over 120lbs. In my opinion, but that's my twisted mind.
Uh hello...Guys are around that weight at about 15 or so years of age..are you going to continuously date minors when you get older? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Uh hello...Guys are around that weight at about 15 or so years of age..are you going to continuously date minors when you get older? roll eyes (sarcastic) righto...even DJ Squalls weighs more than 120.

Kelly_Bean
righto...even DJ Squalls weighs more than 120.
Really..

Rogue Jedi
yes....i crap more than 120.

Secretus

Hate to be your toliet bowl ..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Secretus
Hate to be your toliet bowl .. big grin

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Secretus
Hate to be your toliet bowl ..
xd2

charlemagne9746
look at wrestler's like Batista....6'5...318 pounds....solid muscle...and you know he don't have trouble gettin' women...lol

ADarksideJedi
Looks I would not care less about money.Like t hat so ng says.Money can't buy me love!jm

Grinning Goku
Ok so if he was like 6ft 3 140lbs would be acceptable for me.

He'd also be near death. Do have any idea how much a man that height should weigh??? No, you don't. A healthy weight for a man of that height would be around 190-225. You can always get busy with a lamppost, though.

Quiero Mota

You'll never get a straight answer.

miss_swann
You're right. (no not you grinning goku)

Grinning Goku
You're right. (no not you grinning goku)

How am I not right? I mean, it's your prerogative. Just don't expect a guy who's 6' 3" to weigh 140 pounds. That's like emaciation for someone of that height.

miss_swann
wtf is emaciation that's a really big word for me.

Grinning Goku
Really, really skinny, to the extent of being unhealthy.

miss_swann
yeah so what's wrong with that? Another conclusion which I came to earlier:

I wouldn't care if the guy was rich or good looking (apart from the fat thing) if I loved him and vice versa as long as he liked me the way I was.

Grinning Goku
yeah so what's wrong with that? Another conclusion which I came to earlier:

I wouldn't care if the guy was rich or good looking (apart from the fat thing) if I loved him and vice versa as long as he liked me the way I was.

There's something wrong with it if he's too skinny for his height. Every human has to have some percentage of body fat and being 140 pounds and over 6'2" could prove to be a serious health risk. It's like being overweight. Boy, you really are disgusted by fat people, aren't you? You're only 14 and have a lot of maturing to do. I expect you'll become more accepting and tolerant of someone who's a little overweight or too chubby for you.

Burning thought
wish i could except an overweight girl...theres only a handful of fitties where ime from and their all taken

Slay
whadja have in mind?
That would have been so much funnier if you said 'Sex?'. ermm

Syren
My fella's gorgeous, at least to me, but sometimes we have financial issues. Doesn't make me think, "Oh, it's a good thing he's gorgeous or I'd be out that door so quick..." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
That would have been so much funnier if you said 'Sex?'. ermm you are such a sluuuuuut. stick out tongue

Slay
you are such a sluuuuuut. stick out tongue
Your point?

miss_swann
his point is you think about sex alot and... stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.