The Real Fight Obi-Wan vs. Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OMG-Toothpaste
Who do you think should win in the battle between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Esteemed General Grevious?

Rules:
- This is a 1 on 1 fight, nobody else is around
- Anything goes
- All opinions are welcome, but the forum rules still apply...

Battlefield:
The battle is set in an old jedi temple, worn down by time and nature, now just a place for the native animals to shelter in harsh conditions.
Outside the front of the Temple is a small cleared area covered in broken tile and growth, and surrounding the temple is a lush forest.
There is a large courtyard in the center of the temple with a shattered statue in the middle, rubble surrouds the still standing pedestal.
Large doors lead to three other rooms:

The Training room - weapon racks and storage closets line the far wall, the tiling on the floor differs in the middle showing where the arena borders.

The Meditation room - Rugged and weathered seats litter the room, and the west wall has crumbled and fallen showing the forest outside.

The third Room has completely fallen into itself and blocked the door with rubble and debris.

This battle is strictly for other users so I won't be taking part in the posting, because I am interested in seeing what other people have to say.
However I will come in to clear up any misunderstandings and please PM me if you see anything you feel unnessecary or rude in this thread, and I will report it if I feel its true, or if you feel very strongly about it report it yourself.

Have fun!

xxxpoppunker182
well in ROTS obi wan was clearly owning grievous until he ran away like the coward he is. so obi-wan takes grievous

Rampant ox
Well Greivous was screwed over by the Force Crush Windu had given him shortly prior to RotS. So he wasnt able to fight to his full ability as seen in the CW. Also Count Dooku himself has admitted that he was "hard pressed to beat the General" (or something similar). Count Dooku>>>>>Obi-Wan.

Also if I recall correctly (which I do) Greivous was throwing Obi-Wan around like a rag doll. The 'esteemed' General would have won had Obi-Wan not conveniently found and used that blaster. Seeing a blaster is not part of Kenobi's standard arsenal then I would assume it isnt going to be used in this particualr fight.

Greivous wins. Just.

(Well thats my input to the Board for the next month cool )

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Obi-Wan

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Well Greivous was screwed over by the Force Crush Windu had given him shortly prior to RotS. So he wasnt able to fight to his full ability as seen in the CW. Also Count Dooku himself has admitted that he was "hard pressed to beat the General" (or something similar). Count Dooku>>>>>Obi-Wan.

Also if I recall correctly (which I do) Greivous was throwing Obi-Wan around like a rag doll. The 'esteemed' General would have won had Obi-Wan not conveniently found and used that blaster. Seeing a blaster is not part of Kenobi's standard arsenal then I would assume it isnt going to be used in this particualr fight.

Greivous wins. Just.

(Well thats my input to the Board for the next month cool )

neg, GG only> Obi-Wan in H2H. Saying Obi-Wan would not have won if not for that blaster goes double for GG. GG would have died a LOT earlier if Obi-Wan had kept his lightsaber. He was completely owning him in saber combat. I don't know why Dooku had so much trouble fighting Grievous but even Mace notes that Obi-Wan was the most ideal person to defeat Grievous.

Obi-Wan destroys him.

OMG-Toothpaste
Okay to settle this,
This is a hypothetical fight so neither of them has experienced past damage,
they are both at their prime and ready to fight.
Also, try to think of how they can use their surroundings to help them win,
especially considering Greivous can't use the force...

BlaxicanHydra
Okay here it goes..

Obi-Wan force pushes GG 50 feet into the air.

vader11
Saber: Maybe GG
All out: Maybe Obiwan

alterangel
Easy: Obi owns him and he doesnt need to even force push him or throw rocks at him, he owns him just with his saber

tulakhordpwns
obi-wan

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by alterangel
Easy: Obi owns him and he doesnt need to even force push him or throw rocks at him, he owns him just with his saber

exactly cause he was owning GG in ROTS until GG ran like a little *****

Atticus
yeah gg kicked ass in the clone wars watch this clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OlLai7bco&mode=related&search=

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah against completely unintresting characters..

Atticus
o well it was still really cool but that not saying i think obi wan loses

Darth Hord
Obiwan's style is the best to fight grievous but he would have a MUCH more difficult time had mace not injured Grievous i mean grievous is alot more mobile than was shown in rots so the duel will be ALOT closer this time around.

BlaxicanHydra
Whats stopping Obi-Wan from simply crushing GG like a tin can, the way Mace did?

Darth Hord
wasnt the force crush more of a darkside move? i cant remeber where i heard that but if it is true i doubt kenobi would do it

OMG-Toothpaste
I know I said I wouldn't butt in,
But Ayla Sacura (Twi'Lek Girl) and Ki-Adi Mundi (Big Headed Guy)
are very interesting characters...

BlaxicanHydra
Aayla Secura is only interesting because she has big breasts, admit it. And she's a Padawan. And Ki-Adi-Mundi is lame.

Brit
I like Ki-Adi-Mundi. He's got a big head.

*snicker*

Atticus
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Aayla Secura is only interesting because she has big breasts, admit it. And she's a Padawan. And Ki-Adi-Mundi is lame.
and lets face it she had a nice ass tooo yes

Tangible God
I don't know exactly how much worse Grievous was after having his organs crushed.

And while GG is incredible in the CW, Obi-Wan is also pretty amazing in those cartoons as well (hell, Mace and Yoda look like Uber-men).

And take into account just how finely Kenobi beat Grievous in saber combat... well, assuming he doesn't lose his saber, I'd say Obi-Win still wins.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Tangible God
I don't know exactly how much worse Grievous was after having his organs crushed.

And while GG is incredible in the CW, Obi-Wan is also pretty amazing in those cartoons as well (hell, Mace and Yoda look like Uber-men).

And take into account just how finely Kenobi beat Grievous in saber combat... well, assuming he doesn't lose his saber, I'd say Obi-Win still wins.

keep in mind the only reason he lost his saber was because GG ran off like pussy and kenobi pursued him on boga where he lost his saber.

Obi-wan takes GG whoever argues otherwise is a joke

OMG-Toothpaste
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra

all twi'lek females have big breasts and nice asses.
But the point is that she IS just a padawan and look at how much ass she can kick.

And I'll admit Ki is lame but hes still an awesome jedi.

Rampant ox
Ki-Adi was a powerful Jedi Master who had a seat on the Jedi Council. Plus he was one of the few Jedi who didnt die like a b*tich during Order 66.

So I would hardly call him 'lame'.

OMG-Toothpaste
By lame I mean hes not one of my fav jedi...

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Ki-Adi was a powerful Jedi Master who had a seat on the Jedi Council. Plus he was one of the few Jedi who didnt die like a b*tich during Order 66.

So I would hardly call him 'lame'.

He went out like a fool. he got BS'd worse then I did yesterday playing Starcraft.

OMG-Toothpaste
It doesnt really matter too much but were goin off topic now...

OMG-Toothpaste
hmm i wuz cut off....

Anyway since there are so many supporters for Obiwan and so few for Greivous, and although no actual discussion took place,
I guess the winner of this round is Obiwan

Atticus
didn't any one else notice ka-adi mundi's dick weed growng on top of his head

KMC.Chan
Im not saying Grevious wins cause Obi-Wan does instead, didn't Ki-Adi-Mundi said that standing up to 6 Jedi's is highly unheard of?

OMG-Toothpaste
Yeh i think he did in the clone wars series...

Mizukage Yoda
If its CW Grevious he pwns with 2 sabers like he did with the 6 Jedi. If he has 4 sabers CW its overkill

BlaxicanHydra
Hi sock. Haven't you been banned like 3 times already?

Mizukage Yoda
who me? no I'm new here

BlaxicanHydra
You spelled "admiral" wrong.

Mizukage Yoda
............... that was intentional

BlaxicanHydra
.. Why?

Mizukage Yoda
To remem my friend who Spells Admiral like dat.

alterangel
oh and if we are using cw grievous then obi uh, still wins, because cw obi could take cw grievous and movie obi could take cw grievous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.