Frank Castle runs the Shadow Moses gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Liquid Snake under the guise of Master Miller assassinated Solid Snake before the events of Shadow Moses. Without his brother to stand in his way Liquid knew his dreams of surpassing Big Boss's dream creating Outer Heaven would go without trouble. Everything went according to plan. However little did Liquid know that the US goverment found someone that can possibly take on FOXHOUND and Liquid himself. None other than the Punisher.

Frank starts the same as Solid Snake does in Metal Gear Solid. He is armed only with a pack of cigs. He will gather weapons and ammunition on site. Can Frank become the 2nd man that makes the impossible possible by destroying Liquid's goal; or will Frank follow in Snake's footsteps and fail to stop Liquid?

No rest for Frank. He only rests for a moment after the torture sequences.

The Boss gauntlet is the following:

1. Revolver Ocelot
2. Tank drived by Vulcan Raven
3. Cyborg Ninja
4. Psycho Mantis
5. Sniper Wolf - round 1
6. Hind D piloted by Liquid Snake
7. Sniper Wolf - round 2- vast snowfield
8. Vulcan Raven
9. Metal Gear Rex piloted by Liquid Snake
10. H2H match with Liquid Snake

Discuss

Nikkolas
Frank doesn't have the benefit of Fox wanting to go hand-to-hand with him to feel pain. He'll kill Frank like he killed all those other soldiers he didn't know or care about.

He could definitely take Ocelot and Raven in the tank but no way if Fox is going all-out on him, he has no more of a chance than Snake would.

Superboy Prime
I was thinking the same thing, but assuming Fox does give Frank the victory for the sake of progressing the plot; where do you think he stops?

Nikkolas
Then Psycho Mantis beats him 'cause Frank doesn't have another controller.

lol

But moving on passed that too.

I'd say he could get passed round 1 with Wolf. The Hind is the real problem I think. I have no knowledge of Frank ever fighting an attack copter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.