Free your mind...Then conform

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Though i believe their are secret societies that influence certain global decisions. I'm unsure however, on how far i take these beliefs. To save argument though, Let's assume that yes, their is an Illuminati which controlls the world. All of your darkest conspiracy theories are true. The men in black suits are listening and cataloguing every word and action you do. The Us government is conspiring with aliens from another world. The Governments controlled by the Illuminati only want to control us, and do it by poisioning and brainwashing us. What are you going to do about it? WHAT is any of us going to do about it?

The illuminati has control and surviellance over our lives. If you gain evidence on their devious plans they will eliminate you. So what is this fight that we are fighting other than to know the truth. Do we truly believe that after we can prove our conspiracy theories that their is anything we can do about it? They would know you have the proof before you do. They own every media outlet that exists so there really isnt anywhere to go with your proof.

Instead of living in the shadows, why not inhale a nice deep breath of some chemtrails, wave that American flag on September 11th, tune in reguarly to the subliminal messaging rich TV, be first in line every flu season to get your vaccine shot, and pile that poisen rich food into your mouth. Becasue it really doesnt taste that bad. Those Chemtrails really dont smell so terrible.T.V does have some good shows every now and again, Waving that american Flag gives a nice sense of pride and that flu shot does seem to give me a happy delusion. Lets all sit here and enjoy our illusion of society and wait for the aliens from planet nibiru to come back and take us home, because the Illuminati really isnt that scary when you think for yourself big grin

Bicnarok

Sucksyou
****ing idiots.

Sandai Kitetsu
Just remember that adhering to their plans is the equivalent of taking a knife to slit your own wrist. They've openly stated that they want to kill 80% of the worlds population or stop them from being able to reproduce completely.

Here are some quotes from the elite:

BlaxicanHydra
But thats not the point. What are you, Sandai, going to do about it? What am I going to do about it? EVen if you convinve a billion people it wont change anything, if "The Elite" are as powrful as you all say they are.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
But thats not the point. What are you, Sandai, going to do about it? What am I going to do about it? EVen if you convinve a billion people it wont change anything, if "The Elite" are as powrful as you all say they are.

If I could persuade 1 billion people, the elite would be erased from this planet peroid. It's becuase people are not persuaded to do what's right that the elite gain so much power. We out number them by ridiculous numbers, but since people keep giving their power away by claiming: "They cannot do anything" or they are too distracted by unimportant drivel that elite seem to be invincible. There's is a power of persuasion and high influence. They have no power unless we surrender ours, really. They can't physically force us to do anything unless we comply, since they do not have that kind of power. But, we do comply and here in lie problem. Besides, how is complying to a group that openly claims they want to kill you a better choice? erm

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Just remember that adhering to their plans is the equivalent of taking a knife to slit your own wrist. They've openly stated that they want to kill 80% of the worlds population or stop them from being able to reproduce completely.

Here are some quotes from the elite:

I'm with you partner. I'm just trying to say that there comes a time when conspiracy theories have to stop being a lifestlye and become a hobby. I'm not insinuating anyone here is an extremist when it comes to Conspiracy theories roll eyes (sarcastic). Some theories have such blaring credence that they should be accepted as truths. However, most are outlandish claims derived from suspicious goings on. These blatant devious actions warrant investigation they do not recieve from proper authorities so people fill in the blanks using imagination. I do not want to sound as though im against conspiracy theories, I believe where there is smoke their is fire, but its not always a man in a black suit starting the fire.
I think there is something going on in the world today, A force of powerful people influencing where society and the world economy is heading. Aside from reaserching suspicious questions yourself, and always keeping an open mind to find self awarness there isnt anyone can do if There is an illuminati. It is like a roman citizen trying to topple the senate. When you allow these conspiracies to take over your life though, soon you will allow them to dictate how you live, where go, what you eat, what you say and whom you speak with. Sooner than later you will be talking about radio waves that only you can hear which are altering your brain chemistry rolling on floor laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
I understand your point, but wether I worry about it or not these things will have a profound affect on your life and the life of others like you. If you can't cope with the burden of knowing the turth or living with the truth. . .your dead. Either you "man up" and make the best of it or you can conform which is no different from dying (Sounds harsh, I know). I know for a fact that not everyone will resist "The Elite's" sensationalism. But, in the end it's the individuals choice to conform to this regime or resist it which is what really matters. Because that in turns decides who gains power. Either they gain power by controlling you or you gain power by resisting them. Remember, power is synonmous with freedom and control. As grim as this sounds, think of it this way: A serial killer ambushes you in a dark alley whilst weilding a butchers axe. He ask you to cooperate with him and he'll grant you anything you wish except escape from your fate with him, futhermore he promises a painless death if you comply. Do you comply or resist, before you answer think about the situation with the elite. By complying with the elite your pretty much gaurenteeing your demise versus resisting. There are those who conform simply because they would rather die at the hands of their masters since it's more pleasent compared to resisting them. Just do your part in spreading the truth and in learning it as well. Help those you can and most importantly do not give in. Resist no matter what and if they knock you down, rise up to challenge them again. Because there is no compromise, no second chance, no nothing with these people.

Magee
You really need to consider what it is your saying. The normal every day person walking the street would laugh and say your crazy if he read what you just wrote. At the end of the day its a conspiracy and until these people appear on the 6 o clock news announcing to every one there existence and purpose no one will listen and you will continualy waste your time posting on a forum about these people. Time will tell, If these things do start to happen only then can anything be done.

Sandai Kitetsu
Despite the fact that they've publicly admitted to wantng to kill most of the population your not going to act unless some authority figure tells you too? That alone show's how conditioned people are that they need someone to tell them when to act and when to do it. Furthermore, what the average white washed person thinks is really not my concern at this point. You have to be seriously brainwashed to not realise something's going down when it's publicly announced almost everyday.

BlaxicanHydra
Despite the fact that they've publicly admitted to wantng to kill most of the population your not going to act unless some authority figure tells you too? That alone show's how conditioned people are that they need someone to tell them when to act and when to do it.

Why? If we listened to every crazy guy who ran around saying things the world would be worse off then it already is. Did you believe it when maniacs ran around saying that the world would end on June 6, 2006? I'm sure there were a few thousand people across the world who had, in there minds "concrete" proof that the world would end. Why should we listen to some people and not others?

ragesRemorse
I understand your point, but wether I worry about it or not these things will have a profound affect on your life and the life of others like you. If you can't cope with the burden of knowing the turth or living with the truth. . .your dead. Either you "man up" and make the best of it or you can conform which is no different from dying (Sounds harsh, I know). I know for a fact that not everyone will resist "The Elite's" sensationalism. But, in the end it's the individuals choice to conform to this regime or resist it which is what really matters. Because that in turns decides who gains power. Either they gain power by controlling you or you gain power by resisting them. Remember, power is synonmous with freedom and control. As grim as this sounds, think of it this way: A serial killer ambushes you in a dark alley whilst weilding a butchers axe. He ask you to cooperate with him and he'll grant you anything you wish except escape from your fate with him, futhermore he promises a painless death if you comply. Do you comply or resist, before you answer think about the situation with the elite. By complying with the elite your pretty much gaurenteeing your demise versus resisting. There are those who conform simply because they would rather die at the hands of their masters since it's more pleasent compared to resisting them. Just do your part in spreading the truth and in learning it as well. Help those you can and most importantly do not give in. Resist no matter what and if they knock you down, rise up to challenge them again. Because there is no compromise, no second chance, no nothing with these people.

I dont think things are as black and white as you make them out to be. You and i both have the choice of not conforming. To not conform though, we would have to move to a mountain and live off the land. Living in scoiety, paying bills, shopping at a wallmart is conforming. To me, knowing the Truth is enough, and being apart of scoiety has much to offer in life. Would i trade my way of life for al of my conpiracy beliefs to be proven...yeah. However, i know that i am going to die, and the illuminati and alien coverups will never be revealed. There will only be more conspiracies and more questions. I do believe, but i know that the more i blieve the more i will believe. EVerytime i hear a new conspiracy theory i have to question it more than i question the Government. I arrived to a point once, where i would believe anything i heard, that was scary when i hit realization.

Magee
Despite the fact that they've publicly admitted to wantng to kill most of the population your not going to act unless some authority figure tells you too? That alone show's how conditioned people are that they need someone to tell them when to act and when to do it. Furthermore, what the average white washed person thinks is really not my concern at this point. You have to be seriously brainwashed to not realise something's going down when it's publicly announced almost everyday. Way to completely miss my point. I agree completely the majority of people are in a sense "brainwashed" but what you cant seem to understand is also the majority of people are happy with there way of life and wouldn't even care if this crap was true. Also if these "white washed" people are not your concern then maybe you should quit while your ahead. If you are truly concerned and believe this crap to be gospel you should be out on the street with your leaflets and signs saying "the end is near"... I cant seem to put it in to words I'm not very articulate. Lets assume the Illuminati exists, lets assume every person on the planet learns of there existence, ok now what? If they plan on killing 80% of the population then they will and surely there is nothing the average joe can do about it? The way people here describe it its like well who cares if it is true we are fuked and if it isn't hey we are still fuked as a species so basically I don't spend my free time worrying about this crap but rather I choose to live my life and do the things I want to do.

Try as hard as you like, you will never save the human race from the impending doom.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Why? If we listened to every crazy guy who ran around saying things the world would be worse off then it already is. Did you believe it when maniacs ran around saying that the world would end on June 6, 2006? I'm sure there were a few thousand people across the world who had, in there minds "concrete" proof that the world would end. Why should we listen to some people and not others?

You don't have to listen to my word, because I'm not asking you to. I'm simply imploring you to take this into consideration and do your own research. . . That's all. Me and Deano disagree on topics all the time, because it's not about following the leader. It's about learning the truth, and I'm glad you won't take my word for it. . .I rather you look at the proof for yourself.

As for people who believed 6/6/06 as the day of the devil or whatever. Those a re mostly bible thumpers who use their skewed interpertations of a fictional book as a source. I post news articles, and newscast to support my arguments. That's a big difference.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Magee
Way to completely miss my point. I agree completely the majority of people are in a sense "brainwashed" but what you cant seem to understand is also the majority of people are happy with there way of life and wouldn't even care if this crap was true. Also if these "white washed" people are not your concern then maybe you should quit while your ahead.

Well, I never said I could convince everyone, that's unrealistic. I believe in convincing as much people as I can, and if I can't then I can't.

If you are truly concerned and believe this crap to be gospel you should be out on the street with your leaflets and signs saying "the end is near"... I cant seem to put it in to words I'm not very articulate. Lets assume the Illuminati exists, lets assume every person on the planet learns of there existence, ok now what? If they plan on killing 80% of the population then they will and surely there is nothing the average joe can do about it?

Sorry, but your wrong. If everyone on the planet woke up, then it's game over for these dudes. Hell, if everyone in the U.S. woke up it would be a wrap for them. If they were that powerful, then they would not spend so much time and effort to brainwash us.

And, like you said, I'm not trying to save everyone.

The way people here describe it its like well who cares if it is true we are fuked and if it isn't hey we are still fuked as a species so basically I don't spend my free time worrying about this crap but rather I choose to live my life and do the things I want to do.

Try as hard as you like, you will never save the human race from the impending doom.

I never once believed that I could "Save the entire planet" by myself. I would have to be really delusional to believe that. Like I said, you should help as many as you can. But, in the end the most important thing is to survive.

chithappens
I would like to make a longer comment later but let me say this much:

If a billion people were "convinced" that things needed to change, it would be a serious problems for the "haves."

Even if we just speak of the economy, the rich can only exist with a large amount of poor people. Part of this would include keeping people unaware.

More later...

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by chithappens

More later...

wavey

Mr Parker
wow,interesting stuff there,thanks for the good posts guys.

lord xyz
Wasn't this supposed to be a piss-take?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.