Bryan Fury vs Zack/Jann Lee/Brad Wong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Bryan Fury vs Zack/Jann Lee/Brad Wong

Can team DOA pull it off?

FortressXRuler
I'll post about that later, I have to get some info.

Guilty Gear
The hell is Brad Wong in there? lol

Well Brad wouldn't be doing anything to Fury, I believe. Brad is still very badass in DOA3, and is even more badass in DOA4.

Zack and Jann Lee working together, while that's a force to be reckoned, will not be able to overcome Fury. They will put up valiant effort but go down, in style. smokin'

colonelf40
I agree with Xeno

Bryan punks all 3 especially that f@g/gimp Zack!
God i hate DOA so much!

Guilty Gear
hysterical

ThoraxeRMG
Must you display ignorance in most of your posts.
Not you Gulity, you're made of win.

colonelf40
its not like my previous comments on DOA so get used to it!
i hope in DOA 5 they kill off christie, lisa and hitomi and introduce 3 or 4 all new male badasses like what they doing in Tekken 5DR & 6 with Feng Wei, Raven, Dragunov & Miguel

A Kiwi/Canuck Jujutsu Master of some kind!

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by colonelf40
its not like my previous comments on DOA so get used to it!

True, Okay.

i hope in DOA 5 they kill off christie,

Never much liked her anyway.

lisa

What? Taken away DOA's Token Black chick and Tina's lesbian friend!?
I think not!

and hitomi

Hitomi..Hitomi!? *leaps on colonelf40* Are you out of your ****ing mind! She's Hayate/Ein's sex slave! Respect her!

Feng Wei, Raven, Dragunov & Miguel

A Kiwi/Canuck Jujutsu Master of some kind!

Those Homosexuals? *Laughs*
They can never be badasses.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Hitomi..Hitomi!? *leaps on colonelf40* Are you out of your ****ing mind! She's Hayate/Ein's sex slave! Respect her!Rofl

colonelf40
Feng Wei is a Chinese Kenpo master who smashes mountains with his fists, Raven is cool black ninja based on Wesley Snipes, Dragunov is a Russian Spetsnaz Commando who is a combat sambo master & Miguel is a Spanish Bullfighter and they are not f@gs like Jin Kazama, Hwoarang & Lee!

Ok then for DOA 5 they should keep all the former characters and ONLY introduce 3 new male characters one from Canada, one from New Zealand and one from South Africa.

If that happens then i'll be a DOA fanboy for life!

Guilty Gear
Feng Wei is a Chinese Kenpo master who smashes mountains with his fists,Which is why he's cool.
Raven is cool black ninja based on Wesley Snipes,Rofl. I think so and I guess it's true.
Dragunov is a Russian Spetsnaz who is a combat sambo masterYa.
& Miguel is a Spanish BullfighterTrue.
and they are not f@gs like Jin Kazama, Hwoarang & Lee!Jin isn't a f@g. He fall on Asuka's boobs on purpose. Lee isn't a f@g, although some may think he is. He has a crush on Anna and even had sex with her in the animated movie. Hwoarang is not gay, either.
Ok then for DOA 5 they should keep all the former characters and ONLY introduce 3 new male characters one from Canada, one from New Zealand and one from South Africa....
If that happens then i'll be a DOA fanboy for life! WTF?!?! rofl hysterical bluecheese

ThoraxeRMG
But Asuka is his cousin.
Gross....

Guilty Gear
It is thought by some that she's his cousin, but we don't know for sure. We just know they have the last name, though it doesn't automatically mean they're related.

Aside from that Xiaoyu is his girlfriend and she's fawking hot.

ThoraxeRMG
Shes uses the same Kazama Style just like Jin's Mother. That's enough proof for me! big grin

Guilty Gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Asuka.jpg
droolio

ThoraxeRMG
Jesus! What the?

Guilty Gear
I know...droolio

FortressXRuler
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Asuka.jpg
droolio [/QUOTE

HOLY SHIT ON A SHIT SANDWICH WTH SHIT ON TOP!!!!! THEY'RE EVEN BIGGER THAN RACHELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guilty Gear
Lol, yeah

FortressXRuler
It looks like she swallowed 4 watermelons whole and 2 ended up in each boob!

Guilty Gear
Mmffmffm...(Is trying to say something but voice is being muffled by Asuka's funbags)

FortressXRuler
Get your face out and talk then!

colonelf40
Isnt that punk Jin Kazama a b@strad!?

He is a metrosexual jap pretty boy who just happen to win the last 3 tournements by sheer luck!

Im not f*cking buying that!
And i hope he gets killed off by Kazuya/Heihachi/New Ogre in Tekken 6 stotyline.

Man Tekken is becomming more like DOA with each sequel and it sucks!

FortressXRuler
You hate DOA, now you hate Tekken. Brit boy 40, go stuff your face in Asuka's funbags so noone can hear your petulent bitching, you can't change the fact that there are Jin fans.

Cale_Daziel
If they kill Hitomi, I won't bother with the DOA games anymore.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Brit boy 40, go stuff your face in Asuka's funbags.Mine isn't coming out any time soon.
Get your face out and talk then! No.
Isnt that punk Jin Kazama a b@strad!?
He is a metrosexual jap pretty boy who just happen to win the last 3 tournements by sheer luck!LOL, no. He's strong as hell alright. He smashed Heihachi through a thick wall of stone in T3. He's become a lot stronger since.
Im not f*cking buying that!
And i hope he gets killed off by Kazuya/Heihachi/New Ogre in Tekken 6 stotyline.He looks like he's become a lot stronger judging by his Tekken 6 CGI.
Man Tekken is becomming more like DOA with each sequel and it sucks! Nothing's wrong with DOA or Tekken.

FortressXRuler
Colonelf40 has.... Become Him.....

Darkstorm Zero
Become who?

FortressXRuler
That sentient being, he is with what we love, yet against the people and the things we love, he had no name, but now he has become Colonelf40... We must assimilate him at all costs.

Guilty Gear
The worth of getting banned or reported for making off-topic statements is incredibly overrated.

colonelf40
That sentient being, he is with what we love, yet against the people and the things we love, he had no name, but now he has become Colonelf40... We must assimilate him at all costs.

DUDE SHUT THE HELL UP WITH ALL THAT HIPPIE TREE HUGGIN' CRAP!!!

Guilty Gear
hysterical

Darkstorm Zero
It sounds more like Fortress wants to eat Colonel alive rather than be his frined...no expression

ThoraxeRMG
This dude is insane.

Darkstorm Zero
Why thank you... wink

ThoraxeRMG
Not you.

Darkstorm Zero
Lol I know

BlaxicanHydra
Fungags?

Ftw.

FortressXRuler
Oh, that. Well then. Zack and Jann Lee and Brad Wong are a force to be reckoned with if they are put together fighting a human, but someone who has ran through a tank and left unscathed, they're going to have tho think carefully about this. They might make it, but not by that much. I still say Bryan wins 8/10

Yes I know I'm insane. I'll try to keep it low.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.