1980's or 1990's horror movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Munkey
i am looking for a 80's or 90's horror i saw growing up it was about a murderer who had a Pumpkin for a head...
all i can remember is that there was atleast two movies in a mini series and that one of the movies has a little about 8-10 y/o little boy with glasses and the movie ends with him looking out his window and the shot cuts out from him to under a tree or in a bush where the killers pumpkin head is... i believe the killer only killed on halloween or durin the week or month of halloween...
any ideas?
ive been told pumpkinhead but thats not what im lookin for...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Munkey
i am looking for a 80's or 90's horror i saw growing up it was about a murderer who had a Pumpkin for a head...
all i can remember is that there was atleast two movies in a mini series and that one of the movies has a little about 8-10 y/o little boy with glasses and the movie ends with him looking out his window and the shot cuts out from him to under a tree or in a bush where the killers pumpkin head is... i believe the killer only killed on halloween or durin the week or month of halloween...
any ideas?
ive been told pumpkinhead but thats not what im lookin for... Didn't Jack O lantern have a killer with an actual pumpkin for a head? Pumpkinheads "Head" was not really a pumpkin it was just misshapen

Munkey
OMFG thank you SO much thats the one ive been looking for

Impediment
This movie sounds awful. ermm

SelphieT
any ideas?
ive been told pumpkinhead but thats not what im lookin for...

Does the little boy die?

It might be Pumpkinhead.....

Munkey
SelphieT learn to read cuz i already had said it wasnt pumpkinhead...

Wolfie
That's not nice, Munkey.

But yeah, Pumpkinhead doesn't really represent a pumpkin at all.

Never heard of the movie you're describing. Wasn't that a bad Goosebumps book/episode?

SelphieT
SelphieT learn to read cuz i already had said it wasnt pumpkinhead...

Well, maybe you shouldn't watch such stupid movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.