Sora v.s. Jak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
Both characters are at thier maximum power

Canon and Uncanon feats are allowed(If you find any)

Takes place in Hallow Bastion

Guilty Gear
Lol, this has been made before on another forum.

It was agreed that Sora would be more likely to win. Jak is cool in my opinion, and I think he could win also despite that I know little of him. I'd still put my money on Sora.

Violent2Dope
Strength: Probably Jak, and if he goes Dark definately Jak.

Speed: This goes to Sora, Jak isn't really impressive speedwise, unless he gets his blue eco..

Durability: Jak has been shown to take alot of damage and still be pretty much 100%.

Equipment:Jack has 12 different guns and a hoverboard which can also be used to attack Sora.

Power: Sora takes this with his magic or Drive Forms, but Jak comes close when going Dark or Light, and if he gets his eco from the first game, it gets really close.

Versatility: Jak has too many powers with eco, and his dark and light forms.

Overall, I think Jak wins with effort.

FortressXRuler
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Lol, this has been made before on another forum.

It was agreed that Sora would be more likely to win. Jak is cool in my opinion, and I think he could win also despite that I know little of him. I'd still put my money on Sora.

Which forum?

Guilty Gear
You don't want to know.

FortressXRuler
TELL ME RIGHT NOW GUILTY! OR SO HELP ME SATAN YOU WON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING OF THIS FORUM WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThoraxeRMG
Sora summons Cloud and wins.

OMG-Toothpaste
From what i've played from both of their series, Sora would probably win because hes a more of an 'IN-YOUR-FACE' fighter and way more manuverable
Whereas Jak tends to keep a distance between him and his opponent, but he isnt very manuverable, and can't really move a shoot well.
A fairer fight would be Sora vs. Rachet

Kazenji
Originally posted by OMG-Toothpaste
Whereas Jak tends to keep a distance between him and his opponent, but he isnt very manuverable, and can't really move a shoot well.
A fairer fight would be Sora vs. Rachet

So just because one game series has a target lock on and the other does'nt, Makes the other have the "can't really move a shoot well" ?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Strength: Probably Jak, and if he goes Dark definately Jak.

Speed: This goes to Sora, Jak isn't really impressive speedwise, unless he gets his blue eco..

Durability: Jak has been shown to take alot of damage and still be pretty much 100%.

Equipment:Jack has 12 different guns and a hoverboard which can also be used to attack Sora.

Power: Sora takes this with his magic or Drive Forms, but Jak comes close when going Dark or Light, and if he gets his eco from the first game, it gets really close.

Versatility: Jak has too many powers with eco, and his dark and light forms.

Overall, I think Jak wins with effort. Acknowledge my post b*tches!mad

Guilty Gear
V 2 D

FortressXRuler
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Acknowledge my post b*tches!mad

OK, I agree 100% with you.

KeybladePower
It would get pretty sick when jak is in dark jak and sora is in anti form

Muck101
I'd have to say Jak would take this if he's at full power. Too many guns for Sora.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Muck101
I'd have to say Jak would take this if he's at full power. Too many guns for Sora. sora has waaay more keyblades then jak and can gaurd wen he shoots and reflec it with reflega

Blax_Hydralisk
Too bad Sora can't switch keyblades at the drp of a hat. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, he has to undo his keychain first, which as we all know is a b!tch to do.

ThoraxeRMG
Summons Cloud and Leon to win. XD
Wait, this thread brings back memories.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.