Captain America, Batman, and Wolverine vs. Spiderman, Venom(Brock), and Carnage!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
In new york at night.....
Poll; Who dies first?
What team wins!!??

Hitman911
Logan

Soljer
Assuming team two doesn't try to start killing each other, they have this in a wrap.

spidey-dude
spiderman team wins easy. batboy dies 1st

Alfheim
Originally posted by spidey-dude
spiderman team wins easy. batboy dies 1st

Yeah this thread sux.

Reaper777
bats dies 1st, Spider-team wins easy...

Hitman911
Batman Kills Venom via sonics!

boriquaking55
Batman would die first, since he doesn't have prep I take it.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Soljer
Assuming team two doesn't try to start killing each other, they have this in a wrap.

rotiart
Assuming no prep? Team two 9.9 outta ten

With prep?
Cap tells batman about wtf's going on... batman creates multiple tiny sonic emitters that can be actived all the time. then with the 3 man.. they have a chance against spiderman..

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Assuming no prep? Team two 9.9 outta ten

With prep?
Cap tells batman about wtf's going on... batman creates multiple tiny sonic emitters that can be actived all the time. then with the 3 man.. they have a chance against spiderman..

Three man? They curbstomp spiderman.

Besides that, Batman can just take Spidey out with an EMP.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Soljer
Three man? They curbstomp spiderman.

Besides that, Batman can just take Spidey out with an EMP. wink WTF???? No he can't!!

Soljer
Originally posted by Hitman911
wink WTF???? No he can't!!

Yeah he can...

Reaper777
Batman Kills Venom via sonics!

Nope... Because, by the time bats pulls out that Gadget, Carnage would have already chopped of his head....

spider-team 8/10

Hitman911
Originally posted by Reaper777
Nope... Because, by the time bats pulls out that Gadget, Carnage would have already chopped of his head....

spider-team 8/10
Your giving Bruce no respect here.
Remember this is at night!!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team one ftw

Hitman911
Cap puts Logan on his sheild and solos! big grin

Reaper777
Your giving Bruce no respect here.
Remember this is at night!!

no, no, see, I love bats and punisher and the non-super powered heroes, But against venom, and carnage.....and then you throw spidey into it?

sorry man, I just dont think bat-man has much of a chance of getting out of there alive.........

Hitman911
Originally posted by Reaper777
no, no, see, I love bats and punisher and the non-super powered heroes, But against venom, and carnage.....and then you throw spidey into it?

sorry man, I just dont think bat-man has much of a chance of getting out of there alive.........

Dont underestimate Bruce....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Venom and Carnage die first.

ragesRemorse
WOW,unlike spiderman Wolverine is a character who can stand tall against Venom or Carnage, and gain ground on them.

Batman and Wolverine would be more than capable at fending off the symbiotes while cap retires Spiderman. As the symbiotes weakness is not a secret in the Marvel world, im sure batman would be aware of this. When batman knows your weakness, he will make you defeat yourself. Wolverines healing factor and insane fighting tactics could possibly allow him to handle both symbiotes alone, especially if he was going beserk.

Caps reflexes, hightened senses and his shield that never misses allows him to stand his ground against spiderman for quite some time.

carnage being the most eratic fighter dies first. Cap's team wins...not easily but most assuredly

Sam Z
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Wolverines healing factor and insane fighting tactics could possibly allow him to handle both symbiotes alone, especially if he was going beserk. Tell me you're kidding. Both Carnage and Venom can send dozen sharp tendrils through Bat's chest before he blinks, let alone uses his gadgets.
Stabbing symbiotes was proven to be useless. And taking down Wolverine will not be all that hard as well concidering that both symbiotes have a powerful telepathy. Or they could just suffocate him.
Team 1 goes down. Hard.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Sam Z
Tell me you're kidding. Both Carnage and Venom can send dozen sharp tendrils through Bat's chest before he blinks, let alone uses his gadgets.
Stabbing symbiotes was proven to be useless. And taking down Wolverine will not be all that hard as well concidering that both symbiotes have a powerful telepathy. Or they could just suffocate him.
Team 1 goes down. Hard.

Venom and carnage could kill batman, but everyone of batmans enemies COULD kill him just as easily. You know why they havent? because batman is a bad ass big grin. Spiderman defeated Venom using his intelligence and agility. Batman may not have the agility of Spiderman, but working together with Wolverine they would offer more than an imposing force. Venom is a god damn idiot, and carnage isnt much smarter. However,It really wouldnt matter how intelligent cassidy is because When bonded with the sybiote he is an irrational psychopath. So venom's and carnage's telepathy would offer what? I hope your not going to say a strategic communication.
Wolverine is all but invincible, His flesh can heal as fast as it is removed, it is only the pain he absorbs that slows him down, not the attack itself. Given Batman's ability to keep himself out of harms way from enemies using weapons with speed and projectiles traveling as fast as the symbiotes suits could attack. I'm sure his intelligence, tactics, and gadgets would prove more than usefull.
The symbiotes make for entertaining villians, but aside from knowing Parkers secrets, they offer no real threat when fighting against Spiderman alone, atleast no cassidy or brock. Wolverines, and batmans track record deserve more respect than to be dismissed so simply. Both have conquered and stood toe to toe with enemies far more threatning than both Venom and Carnage. They are battle hardend partner. Venom and carnage are brutes...nothing more.

If i were you, i would focus more on Spiderman pulling out the victory hear, considering how he leveled the entire X-men team alone in secret wars. However, if you were to use that example, one could use the example that Wolverine bested Spiderman alone, just as Spiderman bested Wolverine. If you want to win this debate, i would focus on Captain America's weaknesses. Not the symbiotes strengths

Sam Z
Venom and carnage could kill batman, but everyone of batmans enemies COULD kill him just as easily. You know why they havent? because batman is a bad ass big grin. Spiderman defeated Venom using his intelligence and agility. Batman may not have the agility of Spiderman, but working together with Wolverine they would offer more than an imposing force. Venom is a god damn idiot, and carnage isnt much smarter. However,It really wouldnt matter how intelligent cassidy is because When bonded with the sybiote he is an irrational psychopath. So venom's and carnage's telepathy would offer what? I hope your not going to say a strategic communication.
Wolverine is all but invincible, His flesh can heal as fast as it is removed, it is only the pain he absorbs that slows him down, not the attack itself. Given Batman's ability to keep himself out of harms way from enemies using weapons with speed and projectiles traveling as fast as the symbiotes suits could attack. I'm sure his intelligence, tactics, and gadgets would prove more than usefull.
The symbiotes make for entertaining villians, but aside from knowing Parkers secrets, they offer no real threat when fighting against Spiderman alone, atleast no cassidy or brock. Wolverines, and batmans track record deserve more respect than to be dismissed so simply. Both have conquered and stood toe to toe with enemies far more threatning than both Venom and Carnage. They are battle hardend partner. Venom and carnage are brutes...nothing more.

If i were you, i would focus more on Spiderman pulling out the victory hear, considering how he leveled the entire X-men team alone in secret wars. However, if you were to use that example, one could use the example that Wolverine bested Spiderman alone, just as Spiderman bested Wolverine. If you want to win this debate, i would focus on Captain America's weaknesses. Not the symbiotes strengths
One thing for sure, there is no way in hell I'm getting in another Spider-man vs Wolverine thread.big grin
Don't get me wrong, Bats is tough. Very. I'm one of those guys who thinks that "peak human" is an incorrect term. He's more like low superhuman.
But you ARE underrating symbiotes A LOT. First of all. Brock is no idiot. Far from that, he's very intelegent. He was a top student at school and it takes brains to be a journalist as well. True, Heroes usually beat villains that are out of their league, but that rule doesn't work in vs forum. I mean Venom almost killed entire sinister six including Electro and Sandman. He also fought Juggernaut h2h and Carnage managed to mind controle friggin silver surfer. But let's not use this who-beat-whom examples, cause it gets very complicated. Let's talk about characters abilities in general. Spider-man is the least dangerous opponent in team 2. Both Venom and Carnage are as fast as he is and they only need one well placed blow to finish Cap or Bats. They can see in all directions at once and shoot tendrils that are faster than bullets but unlike bullets can change their directions. Adamantium claws do not hurt symbiotes at all. Let alone Bat's and Cap's punches. The only way for Bats to hurt'em is to use sonics and I doubt he'll have the opportunity to that. His opponents are too fast. Wolverine can heal from burns, explosions, punches and cuts but symbiotes do not have to kill him to win the fight. Even Logan will be knocked uncouncious if he gets gutted with 50 tendrils at once, from blood loss may be, or if Brock or Cassidy send their symbiotes though his throat suffocating him. And when I mentioned telepathy I meant mind controle. That also counts as win I believe. Actually if it wasn't for the sonics, Venom and Carnage wouldn't need Spider-man to win this one at all.

Sparkz
One thing for sure, there is no way in hell I'm getting in another Spider-man vs Wolverine thread.big grin
Don't get me wrong, Bats is tough. Very. I'm one of those guys who thinks that "peak human" is an incorrect term. He's more like low superhuman.
But you ARE underrating symbiotes A LOT. First of all. Brock is no idiot. Far from that, he's very intelegent. He was a top student at school and it takes brains to be a journalist as well. True, Heroes usually beat villains that are out of their league, but that rule doesn't work in vs forum. I mean Venom almost killed entire sinister six including Electro and Sandman. He also fought Juggernaut h2h and Carnage managed to mind controle friggin silver surfer. But let's not use this who-beat-whom examples, cause it gets very complicated. Let's talk about characters abilities in general. Spider-man is the least dangerous opponent in team 2. Both Venom and Carnage are as fast as he is and they only need one well placed blow to finish Cap or Bats. They can see in all directions at once and shoot tendrils that are faster than bullets but unlike bullets can change their directions. Adamantium claws do not hurt symbiotes at all. Let alone Bat's and Cap's punches. The only way for Bats to hurt'em is to use sonics and I doubt he'll have the opportunity to that. His opponents are too fast. Wolverine can heal from burns, explosions, punches and cuts but symbiotes do not have to kill him to win the fight. Even Logan will be knocked uncouncious if he gets gutted with 50 tendrils at once, from blood loss may be, or if Brock or Cassidy send their symbiotes though his throat suffocating him. And when I mentioned telepathy I meant mind controle. That also counts as win I believe. Actually if it wasn't for the sonics, Venom and Carnage wouldn't need Spider-man to win this one at all.

Just to point out that Brock and Kassidy are both slightly slower than Spider-man, its been stated somewhere I forget where, and it makes sense as they both null his Spidey sense otherwise they would have killed him long ago...The speed dif isnt alot but its there.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sparkz
Just to point out that Brock and Kassidy are both slightly slower than Spider-man, its been stated somewhere I forget where, and it makes sense as they both null his Spidey sense otherwise they would have killed him long ago...The speed dif isnt alot but its there.
Yeah, I guess. Since Spidey had a speed upgrade he's faster now. But it was stated that Venom was as fast as Peter before he had all the upgrades. Plus Spider-man is more agile, that's probably the reason why he could dodge them even before his "rebirth".

Hitman911
Team Spidey FTW!!

Sparkz
Yeah, I guess. Since Spidey had a speed upgrade he's faster now. But it was stated that Venom was as fast as Peter before he had all the upgrades. Plus Spider-man is more agile, that's probably the reason why he could dodge them even before his "rebirth".

I'm sure it was stated before the rebirth he was faster, I'll have to check the comic if I can find it, but I'm sure he was. But I guess if I can't find it we can use the agile excuse...either way dsnt really matter I'm just being picky lol.

Hitman911
1.Team Spidey wins ONLY because of Spiderman.
2.Stop underestimating Bats
3.Logan dies first....why?? He's the most dangerous and should be taken out first.
4.Spidey dodges bullets, Venom and Carnage don't have to.
5.Batman is fighting in NY at NIGHT!!!!!
6.The Night should officially be the forth member on team 1

ragesRemorse

I'm not underating the potential of the symbiote suits, just Venom and Carnage. Atleast when it comes to heavy hitters such As Batman and Wolverine. Batman took on an entire city of villians in no mans land. Batman has no real notable feats of strength, and his comics are most usually even more silly than spiderman comics, but it's his intelligence that makes him a superhero (and his wealth of course) You have to look at how Batman engages his opponents. Being over powered and out numbered he primarily uses the numbers and opponents strengths against themselves. Both Venom and carnage have no real rhym or reason to their attacks, Being so powerfull they have no need other than to attack head on full force. These type of oppoenets are batmans disposable enemies. Even Bane is much of a joke to batman anymore.
Without Wolverine, Yes, Batman really doesnt stand a chance what so ever. HE wouldnt have enough time to do anything other than defend his ground. However, with a beating post such as Wolverine, batman would have more than enough time to assess the situation and formulate a plan on the fly to exploit the symbiotes weakness. High frequency and extreme heat being their weakness really makes things quite easy for Batman and wolverine. Who does the dreamteam of the DC universe (JLA) consult with when they need great insight, intelligence to forumalte a plan....,batman.
Wolverine doesnt need to topple the Symbitotes, Wolverine doesnt need to hurt the symbiotes. Wolverine only needs to keep the Symbiotes at bay. Though you make some very good points on how easily Wolverine COULD be knocked out, It is very unlikely Wolverine would be subdued so quickly ans easily by the symbiotes. Especially if he is beserking out. Wolverine has been ***** slapped a dozen times by A-poc and has returned asking for more. Wolverine has been split open by the Silver Samuri, and got back up just to show the samuri what a barrage can do, He's been overtaken by thousands of the brood, only to be the last man standing, He has dropped a dozen master mold sentinals. I'm just trying to say that Wolverine has what it takes, along side of the Dark Knight to hold his ground and demand focus of the symbiotes entirely on him. He is the best at what he does after all lol

I guess we are both acting out the perfect what if's for our scenario's. You rely on the symbiotes retiring Wolverine quickly and easily. I rely on Captian America holding off Spiderman long enough.

Sam Z
I'm not underating the potential of the symbiote suits, just Venom and Carnage. Atleast when it comes to heavy hitters such As Batman and Wolverine. Batman took on an entire city of villians in no mans land. Batman has no real notable feats of strength, and his comics are most usually even more silly than spiderman comics, but it's his intelligence that makes him a superhero (and his wealth of course) You have to look at how Batman engages his opponents. Being over powered and out numbered he primarily uses the numbers and opponents strengths against themselves. Both Venom and carnage have no real rhym or reason to their attacks, Being so powerfull they have no need other than to attack head on full force. These type of oppoenets are batmans disposable enemies. Even Bane is much of a joke to batman anymore.
Without Wolverine, Yes, Batman really doesnt stand a chance what so ever. HE wouldnt have enough time to do anything other than defend his ground. However, with a beating post such as Wolverine, batman would have more than enough time to assess the situation and formulate a plan on the fly to exploit the symbiotes weakness. High frequency and extreme heat being their weakness really makes things quite easy for Batman and wolverine. Who does the dreamteam of the DC universe (JLA) consult with when they need great insight, intelligence to forumalte a plan....,batman.
Wolverine doesnt need to topple the Symbitotes, Wolverine doesnt need to hurt the symbiotes. Wolverine only needs to keep the Symbiotes at bay. Though you make some very good points on how easily Wolverine COULD be knocked out, It is very unlikely Wolverine would be subdued so quickly ans easily by the symbiotes. Especially if he is beserking out. Wolverine has been ***** slapped a dozen times by A-poc and has returned asking for more. Wolverine has been split open by the Silver Samuri, and got back up just to show the samuri what a barrage can do, He's been overtaken by thousands of the brood, only to be the last man standing, He has dropped a dozen master mold sentinals. I'm just trying to say that Wolverine has what it takes, along side of the Dark Knight to hold his ground and demand focus of the symbiotes entirely on him. He is the best at what he does after all lol

I guess we are both acting out the perfect what if's for our scenario's. You rely on the symbiotes retiring Wolverine quickly and easily. I rely on Captian America holding off Spiderman long enough.

lol Yeah. Knowing Spider-man he'd be standing there for 5 whole minutes thinking if he should fight Cap at all. Especially concidering that Peter is teamed-up with his worst enemiers. big grin

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that Wolverine is going down fast. And I know what this guy is capable of when pissed (actually he's one of my favorite heros along with Spider-man and Batman) I'm only saying there's no way for team 1 to hurt symbiotes with physical attacks, not even if they were just standing there.
But you're right, if Bats manages to use symbiotes weeknesses then its pretty much over. But there's no way for Wolverine to hold both symbiotes at the same time, last time he tried stabbing Venom, Brock was barely paying attention. And he wouldn't be able to hold them long enough for Bruce to think of something. Fire is no longer a weekness for Venom and his resistance to sonics has grown as well.

So IMO it's gonna happen this way.
If Bats carries sonic granades in his belt and gets the opportunity to use them then team 1 wins.
If he doesn't have sonic granades then there won't be enough time for him to think of something else cause his opponents are too fast and deadly.

Hitman911
lol Yeah. Knowing Spider-man he'd be standing there for 5 whole minutes thinking if he should fight Cap at all. Especially concidering that Peter is teamed-up with his worst enemiers. big grin

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that Wolverine is going down fast. And I know what this guy is capable of when pissed (actually he's one of my favorite heros along with Spider-man and Batman) I'm only saying there's no way for team 1 to hurt symbiotes with physical attacks, not even if they were just standing there.
But you're right, if Bats manages to use symbiotes weeknesses then its pretty much over. But there's no way for Wolverine to hold both symbiotes at the same time, last time he tried stabbing Venom, Brock was barely paying attention. And he wouldn't be able to hold them long enough for Bruce to think of something. Fire is no longer a weekness for Venom and his resistance to sonics has grown as well.

If Bats carries sonic granades in his belt and gets the opportunity to use them then team 1 wins.
If he doesn't have sonic granades then there won't be enough time for him to think of something else cause his opponents are too fast and deadly.

I personally believe the Spidey is the most "jobbed" hero ever!! A well written Peter would solo team 1.

Sam Z
I personally believe the Spidey is the most "jobbed" hero ever!! A well written Peter would solo team 1.

Hmm... I wouldn't go THAT far.
Batman and Cap he'd beat. Add Wolverine and no

ragesRemorse

Look at this, we arrived to a compromise about a comic book debate. No one's mothers were insulted.

Im just thinking that in a city, Wolverine could hold off both Venom and Carnage for a bit, atleast long enough for batman to regain his bearings after he is slammed by one of the symbiotes. It's unlikely batman would have some kind of sonic grenade, but im sure he would think of some location in the city that would be prime for exploiting the symbiotes high frequency weakness. I guess it depends on the last time batman watched a macguyver re-reun laughing out loud

Sam Z
Look at this, we arrived to a compromise about a comic book debate. No one's mothers were insulted.

Im just thinking that in a city, Wolverine could hold off both Venom and Carnage for a bit, atleast long enough for batman to regain his bearings after he is slammed by one of the symbiotes. It's unlikely batman would have some kind of sonic grenade, but im sure he would think of some location in the city that would be prime for exploiting the symbiotes high frequency weakness. I guess it depends on the last time batman watched a macguyver re-reun laughing out loud
laughing out loud
Then I guess we agreed? I understand and respect your scenario and you understand and respect mine. Compromise is like a miracle for this forum and gotta say it feels good to finish a debate without being insulted.big grin

Alfheim
WOW,unlike spiderman Wolverine is a character who can stand tall against Venom or Carnage, and gain ground on them.

Batman and Wolverine would be more than capable at fending off the symbiotes while cap retires Spiderman. As the symbiotes weakness is not a secret in the Marvel world, im sure batman would be aware of this. When batman knows your weakness, he will make you defeat yourself. Wolverines healing factor and insane fighting tactics could possibly allow him to handle both symbiotes alone, especially if he was going beserk.

Caps reflexes, hightened senses and his shield that never misses allows him to stand his ground against spiderman for quite some time.

carnage being the most eratic fighter dies first. Cap's team wins...not easily but most assuredly

Batmans not going to get any prep. Wolverine might last for a bit but its really a question of how long he will last bfore they KO him.

Hitman911
Last time I checked, Carnage is the most powerful of this thread is he not? wink

Hitman911

If i were you, i would focus more on Spiderman pulling out the victory hear, considering how he leveled the entire X-men team alone in secret wars. However, if you were to use that example, one could use the example that Wolverine bested Spiderman alone, just as Spiderman bested Wolverine. If you want to win this debate, i would focus on Captain America's weaknesses. Not the symbiotes strengths roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
Team 1 perishes.

Hitman911
team 1 are skilled night fighters

Hitman911
Logan and Bruce solo!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.