American's Most Jobbed!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Who is the king of getting jobbed in comics? Who is always despite their abilities on paper, written down to their opponents for the benefit of a good read? Try to keep the villains out of this as it is their nature to be jobbed.(unless u have a good one!) Lets leave this for the hero's!

Akuki
Dr. strange is getting pretty jobbed right now.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Akuki
Dr. strange is getting pretty jobbed right now.

Yea but he's always kicked ass over the years.

My list:

1. The Thing
2. Gladiator
3. Silver Surfer

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin, Darksied, Silver Surfer, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Any GL, Thor, Gladiator, Terrax, Captain Atom, Storm, Exodus, Magneto, The collective, Franklin Richards, Onslaught.

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight, just look at each members powerset their all so insanely uber that really not many people should give them any kind of trouble

Hitman911
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin, Darksied, Silver Surfer, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Any GL, Thor, Gladiator, Terrax, Captain Atom, Storm, Exodus, Magneto, The collective, Franklin Richards, Onslaught.

Only a hand full of your list has been owned in battle via the Jobber.
Storm wink I don't see her getting jobbed often. Whenever she demonstrates great power it usually has a good effect against a weaker opponent...that is.

Hitman911
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Alpha Flight, just look at each members powerset their all so insanely uber that really not many people should give them any kind of trouble

Great Beasts
Master of the World
The Plodex
Deadly Ernest
Jerry Jaxon and Omega Flight
The Derangers
Gilded Lily
Dreamqueen
Pestilence
Pink Pearl
Wendigo

Exept for these guys. It's okay to lose a battle here and there but it's about how you lose and to whom. If your outsmarted/outwitted by a physically or less powerful being, that shouldn't be considered jobbing.

Rorschach
Superman.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Rorschach
Superman.
laughing laughing

You can't be serious!!!

Rorschach
Originally posted by Hitman911
laughing laughing

You can't be serious!!!

A weakling like Darkseid was able to hurt Superman.

Hitman911

Magneto!?!?!?!?!? wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t417866.html

Hitman911
Originally posted by Rorschach
A weakling like Darkseid was able to hurt Superman.

Darkseid.........a weakling?!?!?!? laughing laughing out loud

viper88
Wait I cant believe that you guys didnt mention SPIDERMAN

shksprtx
Originally posted by King_Mungi

But Sasquatch especially...

Hitman911
Originally posted by viper88

i dunno about that. Spidey beats who he's supposed to beat most of the time. His job-o-meter isn't nearly at a high level such as say SS or any green lanturn

Caps Conscience
Captain America Jobbed to bullet. Can you believe that bullshit.

Hitman911
Originally posted by viper88

Firelord jobbed to Spidey.

illadelph12
:cough: Apoc :cough:

batdude123
Rhino.

King_Mungi
Great Beasts
Master of the World
The Plodex
Deadly Ernest
Jerry Jaxon and Omega Flight
The Derangers
Gilded Lily
Dreamqueen
Pestilence
Pink Pearl
Wendigo

Exept for these guys. It's okay to lose a battle here and there but it's about how you lose and to whom. If your outsmarted/outwitted by a physically or less powerful being, that shouldn't be considered jobbing.

They have actually beat all those people, and Pink Pearl? she wasn't a threat.

Their fine in their own title, but when they make cameos in other books they are handled poorly. Their not outsmarted as writers typically ignore half of their power levels or don't make them use anything at all. Also the fact the team has several super geniuses makes it even harder to outsmart them.

nimbus006
Hulk when he fights Wolverine.

Surfer when he fights Thanos in my opinion jobs.

Thor jobs often.

Hitman911
Originally posted by nimbus006

Thor jobs often.

Surfer couldn't beat Thanos without jobbing.

boriquaking55

you could argue that SS doesn't use his abilities to their best during their fights, but I wouldn't go as far as saying he's jobbing.

It's not like Thanos is fighting to the best of his ability either.

nimbus006
Surfer couldn't beat Thanos without jobbing.

Never said he could... he just doesnt seem to fight to his full potential against Thanos.

Hitman911
Never said he could... he just doesnt seem to fight to his full potential against Thanos.

ummm maybe because he cant!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos

We're you dropped on your head as a child?

tooa/presence
Galactus

batdude123

That made absolutely no sense.

Hitman911
It's like this;
If i'm stronger than you but we're in the same league, I'm not going to let you fight at your best because then you "might" pull something off. If SS is fighting someone super-uber then he can go all out but it really won't matter.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by tooa/presence
Galactus

I was going to that.

ExtraMision5555
Cable gets written dumbly in Xmen
theirs no reason why he shouldent have been able to defend himself against gambit

Symmetric Chaos
It's like this;
If i'm stronger than you but we're in the same league, I'm not going to let you fight at your best because then you "might" pull something off. If SS is fighting someone super-uber then he can go all out but it really won't matter.

Originally posted by batdude123
That made absolutely no sense.

Hitman911
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Cable gets written dumbly in Xmen
theirs no reason why he shouldent have been able to defend himself against gambit

Remy rocks!!

ExtraMision5555
Remy rocks!!

lol
he does
i guess :/

PITT_HAPPENS
Shatterstar

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I was thinking of doing that. laughing out loud

Hitman911
Whatever, At full force SS would still lose period. Being at full force wont change the outcome. That is therefore not jobbing. smokin'

tkitna
The Champion

Hitman911

yes

You couldn't be more correct!!

Martian_mind
Jonn
Apocalypse
Rhino
Jonn
Captain Atom
Kalibak
Jonn

llagrok

dur

Whatever, At full force SS would still lose period. Being at full force wont change the outcome. That is therefore not jobbing. smokin'

If Hercules knocks out Colossus in one punch, Colossus is jobbing. Even though Piotr would lose in the long run, he is still capable of putting up a decent fight. Which is why a one shot would qualify as jobbing, when a longer fight wouldn't. If you think that losing against someone who's weaker than you is the only form of jobbing, you're an idiot.

Apocalypse, Onslaught, Tarene, Mangog, Thor against certain people, Galactus and Cannonball.

Faceman
Champ.

grey fox
The Hand

Now I know were not supposed to do villains , but really. These guys are trained to insane levels, have teachers whom can (and have) pwned DD and such-alike, whom have several nifty magical items of easter origins and pretty decent skills all around.

Yet they get slaughtered in their thousands by Cap, Wolvie and Sabretooth.

Give some respect to the Ninjas....

Hitman911
Originally posted by grey fox
The Hand

Now I know were not supposed to do villains , but really. These guys are trained to insane levels, have teachers whom can (and have) pwned DD and such-alike, whom have several nifty magical items of easter origins and pretty decent skills all around.

Yet they get slaughtered in their thousands by Cap, Wolvie and Sabretooth.

Give some respect to the Ninjas....

Co-signed

Arahan
Spiderman

don't shiv
Cable for writing tjeh character like a newborn pup.
Cobra
The Hand
Magneto
Storm
Taskmaster
Namor
Rachel Summers
Scarlet Witch

Hitman911
Originally posted by Arahan
Spiderman

Ah yes now that I think about!!
He is also the most jobbed on KMC imo.

King Kandy
ETERNITY!

scuzz
it seems every 1 thinks gladiator is a joke! IMO he is just as or more powerful than supes

Hitman911
Originally posted by scuzz
it seems every 1 thinks gladiator is a joke! IMO he is just as or more powerful than supes no expression

Darth_Erebus2
Terrax is the king of jobbing

Hitman911
Originally posted by King Kandy
ETERNITY!

I know right?? It's like he's always just "there".

Hitman911
Originally posted by tooa/presence
Galactus
vs Sentry and a crapload of others? yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anyone who faces WWH in the series and loses is America's Most Jobbered.

SouthSpawn
I know you said No Villians, but APOCALYPSE is the king of being jobbed.

To me, he should be a poor man version of Thanos.

Just look at his powersets, they are very similar to Thanos.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
I know you said No Villians, but APOCALYPSE is the king of being jobbed.

He's jobbed like... two or three times...

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
He's jobbed like... two or three times...

But no one really respects him either.

If I would put a Apoc Vs Superman thread, most people would say superman. I think Apoc has a better powerset than supes.

JMO

llagrok
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
But no one really respects him either.

If I would put a Apoc Vs Superman thread, most people would say superman. I think Apoc has a better powerset than supes.

JMO

You and TP alone smile

Apoc is mid herald.

Soljer
If Zom loses to the Hulk, he beats all of your nominations combined.

Seriously.

ZOM.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by llagrok
You and TP alone smile

Apoc is low herald.

Fixed. ermm

llagrok
dur

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by llagrok

Originally posted by illadelph12
Notes:
1. This list is based off of total "power" in all its forms. Individual matchups might mean that someone in a lower tier could beat someone in a higher tier, but we're basing the list on general power levels, not individual matchups.

Current Mainstream Comic Character Tiers

Sub-Skyfather (Transcendent)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer,Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, The General (Shaggy Man), Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Tanaraq, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Herald:

High:
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Qztr, The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle:
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet,Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman

Low:
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

Metahuman (Mid-tier "Iron Man" level)

High:
Abomination, Adam Strange, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, Blob, Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian I, Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron-Man, Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Kang, Karate Kid, Living Laser, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nightshade, Nimrod, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Power Girl, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing, Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Wonder Man, Zzaxx

Middle:
Aegis, Atom Smasher, Attuma, Balder, Beast Boy, Bishop, Blink, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), Blue Devil, Bombshell, Booster Gold, Box, Carnage, Cloak, Corrin, Crystal, Cyborg, Cyclops, Death's Head, Death Wreck, Dust, Electro, Elijah Snow, Enchantress, Farenheit, Flint, Fuji, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Grace Choi, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hellion, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Kymaera/Namorita, Lightning Lad, Matua, M.O.D.O.K., Moonstone, Morlun, Ms. Marvel, Nico Minoru, Ogun, Quicksilver (classic), Ragman, Rogue, rom, Shadowcat, Shift, Steel, Terra, Thunder, Tiger Shark, Toxin, Vance Astro, Vengeance, Wonder Girl,

Low:
3-D Man, Ambrose Chase, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Black Tarantula, Blade, Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett), Bruenor Battlehammer, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Deathlok, Deathstroke the Terminator, Doc Ock, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, Longshot, Luke Cage, Machine Man, Man-Bat, Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Molly Hayes, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Nova Richard Rider (classic), Nuke, Omega Red, Orka Humbug, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Speedball, Speedfreek, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Venom, Vermin, Victor Mancha, Vulture, Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx), Warpath, Wizard, Wolverine, Wulfgar

Street Level

High:
Bane, Batgirl, Batman, Black Cat, Black Panther, Blacklash, Bronze Tiger, Bullseye, Captain America, The Cat, Constantine Drakon, Daredevil, Elektra, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Hush, Kingpin, Lady Shiva, Ravager, Red Skull, Richard Dragon, Taskmaster, Union Jack, X-23

Middle:
Red Hood , Arsenal/Red Arrow, Baron Zemo, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Crossbones, Deadshot, Echo, Grifter, Joker, Mach IV, Misty Knight, Moon Knight, Nick Fury, Nightwing, Nomad, Peacemaker, Punisher, Ra's Al Ghul, Rose Tattoo, Turok, Wildcat

Low:
Alfred, Batroc, Black Widow, Catwoman, Christine Trelane, Colleen Wing, Night Thrasher, Obregon Kaine, Penguin, The Question, Riddler, Robin, Talia, White Tiger

ermmfist

SeerQris
Black Bolt.

Hulk: "I want to hear you scream!"
Blackbolt: "Ok..."

RIP Hulk 1961-2007

Sundipped
Originally posted by illadelph12
:cough: Apoc :cough:

I'm surprised it took so long for his name to pop up in this thread even tho it was on the first page.

Hitman911
Dc vs Marvel was a non-cannon "Job" Fair!!!

llagrok
Ash, I meant in my opinion.

The list isn't perfect.

Hitman911
The X-Men Jobbed to Spiderman

http://img317.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen11kx.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen27do.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen35so.jpg

SeerQris
The X-Men Jobbed to Spiderman

http://img317.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen11kx.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen27do.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen35so.jpg

This is nothing other than the truth. lol

Hitman911
Originally posted by SeerQris
This is nothing other than the truth. lol

riiiightttt!!! shifty

Hitman911
Originally posted by shksprtx
But Sasquatch especially...

Poor guy gets no RESPECT!!

Hitman911
Rhino. you mean when fighting Spidey? no

Hitman911
Hulk

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
If Zom loses to the Hulk, he beats all of your nominations combined.

Seriously.

ZOM.

duryes QFT. The LT was this close *measures an inch* to destroying Earth to stop this guy. Even Eternity couldn't bring him down. Strange barely managed to stop him. HOW THE **** IS HULK'S RAGE SUPPOSED TO BE BEAT AN ELDER GOD LEVEL BEING?! nono

On topic: Apocalypse is mid-herald, if he utilized his powerset and abilities at their best. If he truly went all out and used his powerset the way Illadelph, myself, Illagrok, and the other true Apoc fans know he could, he is definitely mid-herald. He's got so many options and under-used potential, it's insane. no

And didn't Rhino beat Spidey not that long ago? haermm

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
On topic: Apocalypse is mid-herald, if he utilized his powerset and abilities at their best. If he truly went all out and used his powerset the way Illadelph, myself, Illagrok, and the other true Apoc fans know he could, he is definitely mid-herald. He's got so many options and under-used potential, it's insane. no

He's low herald. ermmfist

Space M ummy
He's low herald. ermmfist

QFT.

Apocalypse got massively powered down after he started using host bodies after his original was destroyed in X Factor.

Low end herald is where he belongs at the moment.

Hitman911
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
duryes QFT. The LT was this close *measures an inch* to destroying Earth to stop this guy. Even Eternity couldn't bring him down. Strange barely managed to stop him. HOW THE **** IS HULK'S RAGE SUPPOSED TO BE BEAT AN ELDER GOD LEVEL BEING?! nono

And didn't Rhino beat Spidey not that long ago? haermm
Bull shit

TricksterPriest
Bull shit

which part? Zom being as powerful as I said, or Rhino beating Spidey? Cause they both happened, and are both true.

Muck101
Wildcat gets no respect at all. He should atleast kick a little ass.

Avalonofthewind
The Eradicator.

For a guy who's a combination of Superman and Silver Surfer...

Hitman911
Classic Apoc has to be up there.

1.Classic Apoc
2.Spiderman
3.Robin

Hitman911
Originally posted by Muck101
Wildcat gets no respect at all. He should atleast kick a little ass.

Someone who sucks is not the victim of jobbing! wink

Laminator_X
Any time someone with telekinesis or forcefields or whatever tries to match power against a brick rather than simply depriving said brick of leverage via levitation.

severance
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Any time someone with telekinesis or forcefields or whatever tries to match power against a brick rather than simply depriving said brick of leverage via levitation.

God call. big grin

brainchild81
FLASH!!!!!!!, M.Manhunter(Or any DC guy that's not Bats, Supes or WW), Spidey, Gladiator, Taskmaster

Hitman911
Originally posted by brainchild81
FLASH!!!!!!!, M.Manhunter(Or any DC guy that's not Bats, Supes or WW), Spidey, Gladiator, Taskmaster Flash?!?!?!? WTF???

Muck101
Someone who sucks is not the victim of jobbing! wink

Personally I think Wildcat owned in the origional JLA. now he's pretty lame, but they stand to make him great again.

yugotank
Vision

brainchild81
Flash?!?!?!? WTF??? Wally's been victimized by people who shouldn't have a chance against him

Hitman911
Wally's been victimized by people who shouldn't have a chance against him like who?

Dgw2007
superman ww and bats are most jobbed

Hitman911
Originally posted by Dgw2007
superman ww and bats are most jobbed laughing

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Dgw2007
superman ww and bats are most jobbed

your a funny funny person laughing out loud

Dgw2007
Originally posted by SevenShackles
your a funny funny person laughing out loud no i am for real they get jobbed by Lex Luther, JOKER and Princess Maru

brainchild81
like who? Deathstroke

SevenShackles
captain atom, booster gold

Hitman911
Deathstroke

That's not jobbing. You underestimate Deathstroke. It's not like he one-shotted him.

brainchild81
He one-stabbed him

Hitman911
He one-stabbed him big grin

Hitman911
Sasquatch

SuperiorTech
Galactus and Pheonix two of the most powerful being's in the universe and everyother day the pheonix get's killed or the fantastic four stop galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, The Spectre, The LT, Gaurdians, The Monitors, Anyone the Hulk beats in WWH.

Superboy Prime
So Wolverine jobbed to the Hulk?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So Wolverine jobbed to the Hulk?

Hell no that's the first time i have seen a fight between wolverine and hulk go the way it should.I have seen sabretooth hit wolverine and stagger him yet whenever he fight's the hulk he get this insane level of durability that allow's him to take the hulk's blows.I mean hell wolverine has enhanced sense's a well placed thunder clap should mess him up pretty bad.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Hell no that's the first time i have seen a fight between wolverine and hulk go the way it should.I have seen sabretooth hit wolverine and stagger him yet whenever he fight's the hulk he get this insane level of durability that allow's him to take the hulk's blows.I mean hell wolverine has enhanced sense's a well placed thunder clap should mess him up pretty bad.

I know he didn't. I was just pointing out neverbeenwithagirl's exagerated statement.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I know he didn't. I was just pointing out neverbeenwithagirl's exagerated statement.
you know what I meant. Anyone Hulk beats that he shouldnt.

Validus
Nightwing sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Nightwing sad
I always kinda thought of him as 2nd to Batman in overall thinking and stuff. Has DC been jobbering him?

batdude123
I always kinda thought of him as 2nd to Batman in overall thinking and stuff. Has DC been jobbering him? That's exactly it, though. He'll ALWAYS be in Bruce's shadow.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's exactly it, though. He'll ALWAYS be in Bruce's shadow.

Not always, Batman has to get old. They even showed a future scene of Him dead with WW and Superman talking about him. And they still looked so young lol. He's prolly gonna die. Especially with that heroes die and legends live forever stuff going on.

Validus
That's exactly it, though. He'll ALWAYS be in Bruce's shadow.
So is Robin and even he gets more shine.

Until 'Wing stops being shafted with 2nd tier hacks like Judd Winick, he'll always be in jobber mode it seems.

SuperiorTech
firelord deserves to be prominently mentioned here i mean a herald of galactus getting beat by spiderman.

Bouboumaster
Galactus, Wolverine, everyone who confront Hudlin's BP and Storm.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus, Wolverine, everyone who confront Hudlin's BP and Storm. thumb up

Bouboumaster
I shout put "everyones who confront Spider-Man" too.

Kurash
apocalypse should be so powerful, but jobbin is one of his powers

Hitman911
I shout put "everyones who confront Spider-Man" too.
Spidey is the Sh*t!!!!

Hitman911
Never being written to your full potential is being Jobbed!!! Spiderman, Silver Surfer, and Hulk are the kings of this!!!

SuperiorTech
absorbing man

Rewmac
Hulk was overwritten he isn't in the line. Spidey is very well written lately. I'd say John Stewart who suposed to be one of the top lanterns should do something finally, he is architect after all.

Hitman911
I shout put "everyones who confront Spider-Man" too. thumb down

The Great Galen
Any fight between SS and Thanos...its like the writing just turns into shit or something and all of SS powers just go out the window. Post PC supes....never liked the way he was downgraded in power. The champion, this guys should be a freaking GOD...they should really give him a arc where he defeats like a handful of top tiers all at once or something. Gladiator is so tragic, I like him but damn marvel screwed him up.

Hitman911
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Any fight between SS and Thanos...its like the writing just turns into shit or something and all of SS powers just go out the window. Soooooo true!!! Sure Norrin has some cool feats, but he never totally outclasses the people he should!! Black Panther!?!?!?!? He has no business touching Norrin unless he wills it!! The writers nawadays!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Lemme write one mini on Surfer.....

Alfheim
Champion has become a jobber.

Hitman911
The Sandman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Any fight between SS and Thanos...its like the writing just turns into shit or something and all of SS powers just go out the window. Post PC supes....never liked the way he was downgraded in power. The champion, this guys should be a freaking GOD...they should really give him a arc where he defeats like a handful of top tiers all at once or something. Gladiator is so tragic, I like him but damn marvel screwed him up.

I"ve been saying this forever about the surfer and Thanos.

Hitman911
I"ve been saying this forever about the surfer and Thanos. Thanos is difficult to say cause he's had his shine all the way to Supreme. There are things he has achieved that others could only dream....While Surfer has never been written to his full potential wink

The Great Galen
I really wish he would though, I mean is there really any reason the guy should be touched at all....do the writers not know how fast he can move. I really wish marvel would do a arc where the surfer loses controls and fights at his full power...and fully own thanos the way he should have from day one.

Hitman911
I really wish he would though, I mean is there really any reason the guy should be touched at all....do the writers not know how fast he can move. I really wish marvel would do a arc where the surfer loses controls and fights at his full power...and fully own thanos the way he should have from day one. This dude would own a lot of people.....People don't fear him like they should. And people like 2damn think Storm would stand a chance!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! A well written Storm would be formidable.... Maybe a low-level herald....It think she could hang in this class;

Low:
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

And alot of these guys are never written to thier best,,,,this is only one level above Storm.... wink

DestinyGuy678
Galactus, Wolverine, everyone who confront Hudlin's BP and Storm. I disagree with you on that one, black panther is incredibly smart and he's alread yworked out a way to beat most of the characters in marvel, especially since he goes into almost every fight assesing the situation he is always prepped

DestinyGuy678
I also think blade in his new series

Hitman911
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I disagree with you on that one, black panther is incredibly smart and he's alread yworked out a way to beat most of the characters in marvel, especially since he goes into almost every fight assesing the situation he is always prepped True, but he's got NO business touching SS let alone arm-barring him. He should have been evaporated the moment the neurons went off in his head!!!

batdude123
True, but he's got NO business touching SS let alone arm-barring him. He should have been evaporated the moment the neurons went off in his head!!!

Despite the fact that that course of action is completely out of character for Silver Surfer?

Hitman911
Despite the fact that that course of action is completely out of character for Silver Surfer? Exactly!! But why??!?!?!? Why must Norrin be pansy?!?!? Any of the other heralds would have done it!! Just think about all the the character below SS....would they have allowed that to happen?!?? HELL NO!!! Not Superman, Not Batman, Not Spiderman, Not Captain America, Not Wonder Woman....the list goes on and on....It's in his character to let those things slide which is the very purpose of this thread. It may be out of Superman's character to speedblitz but if I'm not as fast as him, he's not going to let me out-speed him in battle. Same goes for this; If Norrin is rate at above class 100, then the mere flexing of muscles should have torn BP apart!!

batdude123
Exactly!! But why??!?!?!? Why must Norrin be pansy?!?!? Any of the other heralds would have done it!! Just think about all the the character below SS....would they have allowed that to happen?!?? HELL NO!!! Not Superman, Not Batman, Not Spiderman, Not Captain America, Not Wonder Woman....the list goes on and on....It's in his character to let those things slide which is the very purpose of this thread. It may be out of Superman's character to speedblitz but if I'm not as fast as him, he's not going to let me out-speed him in battle. Same goes for this; If Norrin is rate at above class 100, then the mere flexing of muscles should have torn BP apart!!

The fact that he didn't want to kill Black Panther doesn't make him a pansy.

Newjak
The fact that he didn't want to kill Black Panther doesn't make him a pansy. It just makes him a good guy.

Besides we all know in that it was a ploy by BP.

You know he was whispering in Silver Surfer's ear the whole time asking SS not to turn him into vapor.

Just so he could look cool for Storm.

Hitman911
The fact that he didn't want to kill Black Panther doesn't make him a pansy. No, but it give his fans that illusion..
Like I said weaker characters would have shown less mercy....

batdude123
Originally posted by Newjak
It just makes him a good guy.

Besides we all know in that it was a ploy by BP.

You know he was whispering in Silver Surfer's ear the whole time asking SS not to turn him into vapor.

Just so he could look cool for Storm.

Liek totally!!!111

Newjak
Liek totally!!!111 OMG he is da choolest!!!!!11111

batdude123
OMG he is da choolest!!!!!11111

You are cool if you can get a cosmic being to do that for you.

Newjak
You are cool if you can get a cosmic being to do that for you. Then again it is the Silver Surfer he would blast a hole in himself if someone asked him to ermm

batdude123
Then again it is the Silver Surfer he would blast a hole in himself if someone asked him to ermm

Yeah...

What a ***.

Newjak
Yeah...

What a ***. You would know wouldn't you

Oh burned durflowers

batdude123
You would know wouldn't you

Oh burned durflowers

I know because I'm posting to one right now. doped

Newjak
I know because I'm posting to one right now. doped Are you PMing yourself again doped

batdude123
Are you PMing yourself again doped

Weak. thumb down

Newjak
Weak. thumb down Weak response to a weak reply doped

batdude123
Weak response to a weak reply doped

You said I would know that Norrin is a ***.

I then told you the exact reason as to why I know. thumb up

Newjak
You said I would know that Norrin is a ***.

I then told you the exact reason as to why I know. thumb up Which was a weak attempt to turn the joke around.

Everyone knows I implied that you were a *** therefore you gave a weak Reply doped

Newjak approves the above message jugdurnaut

batdude123
Which was a weak attempt to turn the joke around.

Everyone knows I implied that you were a *** therefore you gave a weak Reply doped

Newjak approves the above message jugdurnaut

Wasn't an attempt at humor. I was merely stating a fact.

Newjak
Wasn't an attempt at humor. I was merely stating a fact. So does that mean you are offering

flirt

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>