Mocked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Ok, for starters, I sound like I was raised around whites, and this pissed off a lot of blacks, most of my life. So, guess what happened lately? Certain types of black people started copying the way I spoke and mocking it and amplifying it until it pissed off whites, the only ones I have observed who isn't "pissing" off whites are gay males who sound like white women. And this is nothing against ghetto blacks, but it is a comment on bullying someone who is obvously not into the same culture, but trying to create an uneasyness until that person is isolated.

The white men who were flirting with me, they were threated to be beat up, did you know that? The white guy who I love, was put in a position to flea town 3-4 months ago.

Also, on yahoo, someone was pretending they were me online and using and smearing my name, and now, I may have to change it.

A few ladies at work started wearing the same hair wig that I wear (I have some hair loss do to something, not sure if it was medication that did it or some sort of woodoo, doctors aren't able to tell me why this has happened, so I was never wearing wigs to appear more white, as I am a dark skinned woman, I wore the best ones I could afford b/c of the issue I had, and I tried to wear it well and cover the problem with grace and happiness, but that just caused some folks to mock the hair style and the most ghettoist woman at work, who don't even hold a degree to their names, started talking like loud (paris hilton type) white women, esp. when they saw I was around.

The ones who were so very ghetto thought that I was dismissing them b/c they are black, as to them EVERYTHING IS A RACIAL ISSUE, if I had a dollar for every racial insecurity that was given to me, I would be rich. They thought I was telling them to stay in their place, so they started mocking me, but what I was saying is STOP BULLYING ME, and if someone tried that, as they did, even almost knocking me down at work, I would just toot my nose at them, did you know what started to happen? Whites and Asians started tooting their nose at me, why? B/c of something they didn't realize, the conflicts of CONTROL goiing on with these types of blacks, as they are the ones who can only learn from blacks and have made it so that educated blacks are forced to live among them and those have ended up dead, b/c these kind of blacks don't handle conflict with just words, words are fighting words, and the wrong image can invoke violence. If any white person wants those kind of blacks or anyone to stay in their place, I could and would understand, who wants to live in fear or threat? That's what causes high blood pressure, not racism, but fear and threats that blacks use on each other. I lived in E. Brooklynn for 3 years and I worked around blacks who lived only around blacks, and I saw the difference of how they resolved conflicts, that's how I know what I am stating. Not b/c I am prejudice, as I am not, b/c I know plenty of blacks who grew up around mostly whites or who are multi-racial and who are very different in behavior/manners.

I am an Electrical Engineer.

I fell in love with a white guy BEFORE HE MARRIED. That b/c a race issue to a lot of blacks.

Blacks mess it up for EVERYBODY, people use to tell me this when I was younger and I always dismissed it until NOW.

The whites who know me, they know that the culture that I was raised around was one of Southern culture, so, it's moreso a society of being soft spoken, friendly, and cordial. But, about 2-3 weeks ago, I was at the company gym, the place that I had to quit b/c of the mocking (again, they mess things up for people, esp. people who look similar to them, it's really terrible), and 5-6 white men looked my way, NO BIGGIE, so guess what happened? The black ladies at work, straight from the ghetto, started trying to get my attention, they never sought it before, so I ignored it. So, they started wearing the tightest cloths and displaying anything sluttish to compete with what they thought was a competition, getting into the faces of people who they don't even know just b/c they are white b/c they wanted to "compete" with me, it caused a BIG issue at work, huge, it was only b/c white men were looking at me, if they didn't, these females would have ignored me like they did most of my life or just continue to mock my speech.

Now when I see blacks, the ones who "sound white" are very cruel and mean, and seem to be exacting some sort of superiority pecking order, which is something I never did at all.

The only trouble I had with some ghetto blacks was when I shopped at the organic food market, and some would get too comfortable saying things to me and I never knew them and other customer's would wonder what they were talking about, it was just so intrusive, and when I speak to a white person, I do not intrude on their life or their behavior or their manners, but some of these black folks PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PUSHED until it started to somehow make ME LOOK BAD and a black female at work said that the new order now is to stay in your place. So basically, blacks b/c jealous that I was friendly with whites, they used my name and defamed me online, someone even on this message board, used "storm" and started writing things in a contrary manner, knowing very well that my avatar is Storm. And, some of these jealous hearted females started talking like they are white really loudly - paris hilton kinda "white", the kind that would piss off any tatooed white person, until it seemed almost embarrassing.

NOw, I am afraid to open my mouth in public, I usually just cover my mouth and try to deepen my voice. I quit my job, all b/c of the games of black people.

Thanks, as it really is true, they really do mess it up for people.

And what has happened is that people who are Hispanic (as I am Hispanic too) and other minorities started to follow suit and that pissed off the wrong person.

Blacks like to dominate too much, too much, whites never treated me the way they do now, and it was b/c of what has been happening over the past 2-3 weeks. And even with myself, I started to feel like my voice was amplified in a strage way and I was so ditzy, everything was so amplified.

I have been through a lot in my life, mainly b/c of someone black.

I don't see how someone who was raised soley around blacks can sound like a white woman, unless they are just playing games and trying to mock a person and piss people off until all blacks who truly sound "white" are now being seen as a leper.

THANKS.

And I am an Electrical Engineer, not b/c cI needed someone who was slightly mixed black as a role model, most of my math and science role models weren't even FEMALE, so pro-blacks who are sometimes ghettoish in nature, should realize that just b/c someone is mixed slightly black, doesn't mean that they look to blacks as their model, as if they did that, they probably wouldn't be educated in anything at all, hence maybe some reason why ghettoish blacks are uneducated, they could only learn from someone who looked exactly like them, they could only learn principles that come from someone black, and if they don't see that, they mock it or ignore it, and then, blame whites for their lack of education. And mock a ground woman who has an EE degree and tutored many blacks and whites and others, not b/c of their skin color, but b/c it was my job. And when I was doing that, some blacks started to talk about race, b/c I was up for an award, and they started to complain that some were wondering about my race and I told them that if that's something I don't think about, what is it to anybody, esp. if you are getting the skills you need to get your grades?

Out of a job b/c I was being reduced and mocked by blacks!!!!!!!!

Schecter
abridged version: whaaaaaaa my life sucks, and its all because of black people.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Ok, for starters, I sound like I was raised around whites, and this pissed off a lot of blacks, most of my life. So, guess what happened lately? Certain types of black people started copying the way I spoke and mocking it and amplifying it until it pissed off whites, the only ones I have observed who isn't "pissing" off whites are gay males who sound like white women. And this is nothing against ghetto blacks, but it is a comment on bullying someone who is obvously not into the same culture, but trying to create an uneasyness until that person is isolated.

The white men who were flirting with me, they were threated to be beat up, did you know that? The white guy who I love, was put in a position to flea town 3-4 months ago.

Also, on yahoo, someone was pretending they were me online and using and smearing my name, and now, I may have to change it.

A few ladies at work started wearing the same hair wig that I wear (I have some hair loss do to something, not sure if it was medication that did it or some sort of woodoo, doctors aren't able to tell me why this has happened, so I was never wearing wigs to appear more white, as I am a dark skinned woman, I wore the best ones I could afford b/c of the issue I had, and I tried to wear it well and cover the problem with grace and happiness, but that just caused some folks to mock the hair style and the most ghettoist woman at work, who don't even hold an degree to their names, started talking like loud white women, esp. when they saw I was around.

I fell in love with a white guy BEFORE HE MARRIED. That b/c a race issue to a lot of blacks.

Blacks mess it up for EVERYBODY, people use to tell me this when I was younger and I always dismissed it until NOW.

The whites who know me, they know that the culture that I was raised around was one of Southern culture, so, it's moreso a society of being soft spoken, friendly, and cordial. But, about 2-3 weeks ago, I was at the company gym, the place that I had to quit b/c of the mocking (again, they mess things up for people, esp. people who look similar to them, it's really terrible), and 5-6 white men looked my way, NO BIGGIE, so guess what happened? The black ladies at work, straight from the ghetto, started trying to get my attention, they never sought it before, so I ignored it. So, they started wearing the tightest cloths and displaying anything sluttish to compete with what they thought was an competition, it was only b/c white men were looking at me, if they didn't, these females would have ignored me like they did most of my life or just continue to mock my speech.

Now when I see blacks, the ones who "sound white" are very cruel and mean, and seem to be exacting some sort of superiority pecking order, which is something I never did at all.

The only trouble I had with some ghetto blacks was when I shopped at the organic food market, and some would get too comfortable saying things to me and I never knew them and other customer's would wonder what they were talking about, it was just so intrusive, and when I speak to a white person, I do not intrude on their life or their behavior or their manners, but some of these black folks PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PUSHED until it started to somehow make ME LOOK BAD and a black female at work said that the new order now is to stay in your place. So basically, blacks b/c jealous that I was friendly with whites, they used my name and defamed me online, someone even on this message board, used "storm" and started writing things in a contrary manner, knowing very well that my avatar is Storm. And, some of these jealous hearted females started talking like they are white really loudly, until it seemed almost embarrassing.

NOw, I am afraid to open my mouth in public, I usually just cover my mouth and try to deepen my voice. I quit my job, all b/c of the games of black people.

And what has happened is that people who are Hispanic (as I am Hispanic too) and other minorities started to follow suit and that pissed off the wrong person.

Blacks like to dominate too much, too much, whites never treated me the way they do now, and it was b/c of what has been happening over the past 2-3 weeks. And even with myself, I started to feel like my voice was amplified in a strage way and I was so ditzy, everything was so amplified.

I don't see how someone who was raised soley around blacks can sound like a white woman, unless they are just playing games and trying to mock a person and piss people off until all blacks who truly sound "white" are now being seen as a leper.

THANKS.

And I am an Electrical Engineer, not b/c cI needed someone who was slightly mixed black as a role model, most of my math and science role models weren't even FEMALE, so pro-blacks who are sometimes ghettoish in nature, should realize that just b/c someone is mixed slightly black, doesn't mean that they look to blacks as their model, as if they did that, they probably wouldn't be educated in anything at all, hence maybe some reason why ghettoish blacks are uneducated, they could only learn from someone who looked exactly like them, they could only learn principles that come from someone black, and if they don't see that, they mock it or ignore it, and then, blame whites for their lack of education. And mock a ground woman who has an EE degree and tutored many blacks and whites and others, not b/c of their skin color, but b/c it was my job. And when I was doing that, some blacks started to talk about race, b/c I was up for an award, and they started to complain that some were wondering about my race and I told them that if that's something I don't think about, what is it to anybody, esp. if you are getting the skills you need to get your grades?

Out of a job b/c I was being reduced and mocked by blacks!!!!!!!! are you white or black?

Czarina_Czarina
Even my step mother asked me if that guy who I am in love with was bothering me, how could he be bothering me if I love him? It's all about RACE, these folks are the ones who are racist.

BlaxicanHydra
I actually get made fun of by black people, because I "talk white". It's kind of annoying.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
are you white or black?

I am mixed, multi-cultural, something that is not a duality argument. When I was 8-9, I lived with my real mother, and so did my sister, as our step mother was trying to take away the fact that we had a real mother and she was truly evil, and would do things to get people to bother us. Anyway, when I was 8-9, my real mother brought me around Asians, and she squeezed my hands and stated, these too are your people, never make fun of them or mock them. I do not look Asian, but maybe a little bit Indian of sorts and Indians have pointed that out most of my life, when you are mixed, you don't need blacks to get whites to oppress you and amplify the "black" as that's just another tool to dominate a person or control a person. Anyway, my step mother never knew this, and one day, in traffic, she decided to pick on an Asian female, and she soon realized that me and the Asian lady wer "LINKED" and I put a stop to the step mother's bullyish ways, she never figured how that happened, but she's not my real mother and she tried to pretend as she was our real mother, and as if there was no mixture as a way to play superiority, but I know how my mother looked and so did Asians and so did other blacks and she told me what she did to tell us that we are mixed. The more blacks tried to push the "only" black part, the more it made me push the other way. If only they just left me alone, I would have never even bothered talking about them one bit.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I actually get made fun of by black people, because I "talk white". It's kind of annoying.

If you are a minority, even if you were raised around whites most of your life, they will do that to you. And yes, they threatened to beat up or hurt the men who were "eyeing" me at the gym, and the guy who had to leave town, and they wonder why they think whites want them to stay away....and then look at educated blacks with jealousy and hatred and wanting them to "stay in their place", sound more black and amplify the black ghetto, when they have plenty of Asians, Hispanics, and whites who amplify black talk and walk, and the only time I assume someone does that is if they were raised in that culture. But they will bother you if you have some black features. Sad America, sad.

§P0oONY
OTF - MOVE!

Rogue Jedi
I am mixed, multi-cultural, something that is not a duality argument. When I was 8-9, I lived with my real mother, and so did my sister, as our step mother was trying to take away the fact that we had a real mother and she was truly evil, and would do things to get people to bother us. Anyway, when I was 8-9, my real mother brought me around Asians, and she squeezed my hands and stated, these too are your people, never make fun of them or mock them. I do not look Asian, but maybe a little bit Indian of sorts and Indians have pointed that out most of my life, when you are mixed, you don't need blacks to get whites to oppress you and amplify the "black" as that's just another tool to dominate a person or control a person. Anyway, my step mother never knew this, and one day, in traffic, she decided to pick on an Asian female, and she soon realized that me and the Asian lady wer "LINKED" and I put a stop to the step mother's bullyish ways, she never figured how that happened, but she's not my real mother and she tried to pretend as she was our real mother, and as if there was no mixture as a way to play superiority, but I know how my mother looked and so did Asians and so did other blacks and she told me what she did to tell us that we are mixed. The more blacks tried to push the "only" black part, the more it made me push the other way. If only they just left me alone, I would have never even bothered talking about them one bit. ok...what ethnicity is your mom and dad?

dadudemon

What they really mean is you pronounce your words correctly and you put your sentences together in a gramatically correct fashion. It is okay to sound educated. They like to call it "talking like you are white" so it sounds negative but the last time I checked...being educated is not something to be ashamed of. Sure it is okay to have a regional accent but in the professional world, you shouldn't talk like a "gangsta".

Victor Von Doom
Why would a person feel the need to tell others of this on a messageboard?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Why would a person feel the need to tell others of this on a messageboard?

Not that I find anything wrong with it...but Czarina likes the attention to be focused on her. no expression

Her name is Czarina for crying out loud. no expression

Devil King

A few ladies at work started wearing the same hair wig that I wear (I have some hair loss do to something, not sure if it was medication that did it or some sort of woodoo, doctors aren't able to tell me why this has happened, so I was never wearing wigs to appear more white, as I am a dark skinned woman, I wore the best ones I could afford b/c of the issue I had, and I tried to wear it well and cover the problem with grace and happiness, but that just caused some folks to mock the hair style and the most ghettoist woman at work, who don't even hold a degree to their names, started talking like loud (paris hilton type) white women, esp. when they saw I was around.

The ones who were so very ghetto thought that I was dismissing them b/c they are black, as to them EVERYTHING IS A RACIAL ISSUE, if I had a dollar for every racial insecurity that was given to me, I would be rich. They thought I was telling them to stay in their place, so they started mocking me, but what I was saying is STOP BULLYING ME, and if someone tried that, as they did, even almost knocking me down at work, I would just toot my nose at them, did you know what started to happen? Whites and Asians started tooting their nose at me, why? B/c of something they didn't realize, the conflicts of CONTROL goiing on with these types of blacks, as they are the ones who can only learn from blacks and have made it so that educated blacks are forced to live among them and those have ended up dead, b/c these kind of blacks don't handle conflict with just words, words are fighting words, and the wrong image can invoke violence. If any white person wants those kind of blacks or anyone to stay in their place, I could and would understand, who wants to live in fear or threat? That's what causes high blood pressure, not racism, but fear and threats that blacks use on each other. I lived in E. Brooklynn for 3 years and I worked around blacks who lived only around blacks, and I saw the difference of how they resolved conflicts, that's how I know what I am stating. Not b/c I am prejudice, as I am not, b/c I know plenty of blacks who grew up around mostly whites or who are multi-racial and who are very different in behavior/manners.

The whites who know me, they know that the culture that I was raised around was one of Southern culture, so, it's moreso a society of being soft spoken, friendly, and cordial. But, about 2-3 weeks ago, I was at the company gym, the place that I had to quit b/c of the mocking (again, they mess things up for people, esp. people who look similar to them, it's really terrible), and 5-6 white men looked my way, NO BIGGIE, so guess what happened? The black ladies at work, straight from the ghetto, started trying to get my attention, they never sought it before, so I ignored it. So, they started wearing the tightest cloths and displaying anything sluttish to compete with what they thought was a competition, getting into the faces of people who they don't even know just b/c they are white b/c they wanted to "compete" with me, it caused a BIG issue at work, huge, it was only b/c white men were looking at me, if they didn't, these females would have ignored me like they did most of my life or just continue to mock my speech.

The only trouble I had with some ghetto blacks was when I shopped at the organic food market, and some would get too comfortable saying things to me and I never knew them and other customer's would wonder what they were talking about, it was just so intrusive, and when I speak to a white person, I do not intrude on their life or their behavior or their manners, but some of these black folks PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PUSHED until it started to somehow make ME LOOK BAD and a black female at work said that the new order now is to stay in your place. So basically, blacks b/c jealous that I was friendly with whites, they used my name and defamed me online, someone even on this message board, used "storm" and started writing things in a contrary manner, knowing very well that my avatar is Storm. And, some of these jealous hearted females started talking like they are white really loudly - paris hilton kinda "white", the kind that would piss off any tatooed white person, until it seemed almost embarrassing.

THANKS.

People mock you?

I can't imagine why.

And the GDF gets a little bit more ridiculous....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Not that I find anything wrong with it...but Czarina likes the attention to be focused on her. no expression

Her name is Czarina for crying out loud. no expression I am still wondering what her ethnicity is.

Imperial_Samura
Ok, for starters, I sound like I was raised around whites, and this pissed off a lot of blacks, most of my life. So, guess what happened lately?

Or perhaps, to avoid generalising, you could say black people in your immediate vicinity. Caue you know, I doubt it was "a lot" of blacks. I mean I doubt it would be 200. And I doubt there would be people in Africa or wherever being annoyed at you "sounding white" - and what is "sounding white", is that like "they all look the same to me"? Hell, the variety of different vocalisations in the US one gets as they move from place to place is big.

Anyway I'll say this - you type white. And this makes me angry (heheh).

Certain types? Are they like Pokemon - you know grass types and fire types and all that?

"Blackemon - gotta catch em all!"

Anyway all I've got to say is "Wonderland, you really have changed since Alice was last here. I mean really, whites getting annoyed - how big is your life. I imagine it wouldn't be hundreds or whites getting annoyed because hundreds of blacks are mimicking your white talk. And of course gay men sound like white women!

Why are you and your white talking interacting enough with "ghetto blacks" to be annoying them?

Are you sure he wasn't just making excuses?

"Uh yeah, honey, uh, I got threatened and I'm uh, fleeing town, yeah, that's it."

Funnily enough I so rarely hear of such conflict stemming from a person who sounds to white.

Oh no!

This has to be the saddest place on earth. All these black people with nothing better to do then dress up like you and talk like you.

And woodoo? The slightly inbred cousin of voodoo?

Which again makes me wonder why exactly you are in so deep with "ghetto blacks" to be offending them so deeply and vice-versa

There is your problem.

That hurt my brain... do a lot of black people think you shouldn't fall in love till after you marry?

Wow - so you are saying a totally racist generalisation suddenly seems true to you?

I though you implied they were just doing it to annoy you, what, now they are using your white talk to get ahead in life? How very cunning.

Oh sweet dancing Jesus.

And I am sure the black people all over the world are rejoicing because their plot worked. Because you know, black people have a hive mind.

If you say so.

The person on the hill?

To funny.

I told you it was a plot.

I mean if you were being mocked by whites that would be a whole different ball game.

Vathu
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

Or perhaps, to avoid generalising, you could say black people in your immediate vicinity. Caue you know, I doubt it was "a lot" of blacks. I mean I doubt it would be 200. And I doubt there would be people in Africa or wherever being annoyed at you "sounding white" - and what is "sounding white", is that like "they all look the same to me"? Hell, the variety of different vocalisations in the US one gets as they move from place to place is big.

Anyway I'll say this - you type white. And this makes me angry (heheh).

Certain types? Are they like Pokemon - you know grass types and fire types and all that?

"Blackemon - gotta catch em all!"

Anyway all I've got to say is "Wonderland, you really have changed since Alice was last here. I mean really, whites getting annoyed - how big is your life. I imagine it wouldn't be hundreds or whites getting annoyed because hundreds of blacks are mimicking your white talk. And of course gay men sound like white women!

Why are you and your white talking interacting enough with "ghetto blacks" to be annoying them?

Are you sure he wasn't just making excuses?

"Uh yeah, honey, uh, I got threatened and I'm uh, fleeing town, yeah, that's it."

Funnily enough I so rarely hear of such conflict stemming from a person who sounds to white.

Oh no!

This has to be the saddest place on earth. All these black people with nothing better to do then dress up like you and talk like you.

And woodoo? The slightly inbred cousin of voodoo?

Which again makes me wonder why exactly you are in so deep with "ghetto blacks" to be offending them so deeply and vice-versa

There is your problem.

That hurt my brain... do a lot of black people think you shouldn't fall in love till after you marry?

Wow - so you are saying a totally racist generalisation suddenly seems true to you?

I though you implied they were just doing it to annoy you, what, now they are using your white talk to get ahead in life? How very cunning.

Oh sweet dancing Jesus.

And I am sure the black people all over the world are rejoicing because their plot worked. Because you know, black people have a hive mind.

If you say so.

The person on the hill?

To funny.

I told you it was a plot.

I mean if you were being mocked by whites that would be a whole different ball game.

laughing

ADarksideJedi
People need to stop saying whites and blacks.It does not matter by the race to me or to anyone else.It is the person that matters.I go by personally myself.JM

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
People need to stop saying whites and blacks.It does not matter by the race to me or to anyone else.It is the person that matters.I go by personally myself.JM

You have actually said something pretty sensible there... I feel a little surprised.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

If race doesn't matter, then why were people jealous over me being happy with my old job or happy at all? why did someone ask was it strange that i got along with that guy who I fell in love with (stating don't you find it odd that you two get along and don't look the same?).... why was it necessary to tell me to stay in my place (stated by a black female who is dating a white guy anyway, but she didn't state that until I told her I would chit chat with him at the gym?) have you ever had someone tell you this? i use to speak to EVERYONE, ALL EQUAL, but once some folks started mocking my speech and way of style, I stopped speaking to them, as they assumed I was being fake or being "too high". As one lady at work stated last week, it seemed like a few folks were trying to drive me crazy, and that when people hear me, they would think I am white, and that makes her (she said herself) feel as if I am better or smarter, and I corrected her and told her that I spoke this way ONLY b/c of background, not to place anyone in any category, and she just kept repeating it. She also kept repeating that she didn't think black men were a good catch, and I told her that I dated more black men then any other race, so I wouldn't know if other men are a less or more of a catch, yes, I've dated Asian and white men, but not the same amount for me to state one way or another. She thinks along those lines and unfortunately, she's not in the minority, her mindset is very much part of the mainstream (perhaps black mentality). As I stated, when I first started my job, I didn't consider race or class, I spoke to everyone the same, after I was treated badly, I started to distance myself and that caused more unnecessary jealousy.

now, I hardly speak to anyone at all, barely look people in the eyes, and I do hardly talk if I can help it, as I don't want to offend a power structure or someone who assumes that I am somehow, me, the student loans and only an EE, somehow able to get someone jealous who has a much more in power, money, and influence. Tell me this happens to white (other maybe dark) females and I will know that this wasn't racial.
No offense for white females, I always looked at all females as my sister, and until they act in a bullyish or catty manner, I almost always tried to make them feel like I was a friend.

Imperial_Samura
If race doesn't matter, then why were people jealous over me being happy with my old job or happy at all?

I wasn't aware of any race studies that indicated race makes people jealous of you being happy.

What does race have to do with that? Did they say "how do you get along with a white man"?

People ask Nicole Kidman how sehe got along with Tom Cruise...

Technically white women do things like that - the term they themselves use for it is "bitchiness" - "you keep away from my man" kind of thing.

No, but I have heard of it - from "white" people to "white" people. Since you know, it isn't a race thing.

You overnight started believing "Blacks mess it up for EVERYBODY, people use to tell me this when I was younger and I always dismissed it until NOW."?

Bullying in the workplace? If the current affairs programs in Australia are even slightly accurate then that happens regardless of race in all sectors of soceity.

Have you done a study on "black mentality"? What makes you think this is a matter of race and no just a matter of the particular culture prevalent in that particular area - and once again - how large is this section of society? Were you being hounded by hundreds of people, thousands? More?

Because being of a certain race is prerequisite for people to be bastards?

It happens.

Why say no offense to white females, aren't you talking about "certain types of blacks"? Isn't it the vast majority of black people you have never met and who have never done anything to you that you should be saying "no offense" to?

Quiero Mota

Well yeah....I don't know too many Black or Mexican guys who have "pwn" as part of their regular vocabluary.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Well yeah....I don't know too many Black or Mexican guys who have "pwn" as part of their regular vocabluary.

What is the correct pronunciation of "pwn" - If I ever have to say it (which I don't) I add an o - making powned, due to its root being owned (I imagine). Which just sounds silly.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Well, I guess I am "different". I assume people talk and act the way they do b/c of where they were raised, if they talk "white", I assume it is b/c they grew up around whites or in a white neighborhood, I don't assume they are putting on a show. I don't assume a country southerner is putting on a show with his accent, and yes, I have met a few Asian southerners and I don't assume they are pretending to sound southern to please me or do something to my ego, I just assume it's b/c that's the region they grew up in and makes sense for them to sound either southern or northern or mid-western or "hoodish" or whatever American accent is around that person.

I can tell you this much, the jealousy was coming from blacks and a few white females, shocked me, as I never knew some white females needed to feel jealous over anyone in this American culture, as we are all borrowing and learning within it.

Anyway, a few, more then a few were jealous over my energy, I projected a lot of positive energy. Why? B/c I would do things like pray for the homeless, the sick, random drivers, truck drivers, pray for our presidents (no matter who is in power), I always pray for my bosses and that they make the right decision(s), all of that work is FOCUS and it takes energy, and giving positive energy creates more of a feedback system for me, and it ends up projecting out of me, and some folks thought that I didn't deserve to walk around happy.

If you have a chance, go visit Alexandria VA, whole foods, the Masonic Loudge, each one of those areas, there are people who will talk very badly about me, they know my name, and I don't know theres. They know my personal love life and I don't know theres. Pictures of me was distrubuted and mocked, and people I didn't even know would recognize me, and I didn't realize what and where until a cashier at whole foods told me that there were pics of me in Maryland.

I will show you my picture, I was about 250 lbs, very large, I am about 178ish now, so the face isn't as fat.

If this stuff was happening to white female Electrical Engineers, black Electrical Engineers, all Electrical Engineers, I would understand.

I know that I have black blood in me, no body can't tell me this, but to try to make me into a ghetto hood rat at the mid age of 30-something just b/c I assume that it's the black ghetto hootrats who got really bent out of shape about me, and later, b/c of the way I talk, maybe a few white females felt I was imposing on them, but guess what? THAT NEVER EVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

And in my life now, I am in California, and my life is shit, but there is no way I have ever seen someone REDUCED in life and found it funny. Before I moved from VA last week, there were plenty of blacks who would whisper while I walked by and literally laughing at me, and nope, it's not my imagination.

My pic was already around the metro area, so there isn't a need for me to be shy now.

My name was defaced online as well, and I went online to check it out and saw it was being done in a chat room and I just couldn't figure out who the heck would do that to someone else. I never looked at a black person and felt powerful from seeing them weak, NEVER, even if I talk badly about blacks, NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE. I have never looked at a white person in their weakest position in life and derived some sort of power from their fall, never ever ever. Just mention the name maryam, they know exactly who it is, and it was done malicalously, and sorry to admit that some of them were white females doing this. Sure, I knew some blacks were jealous, as that happens, but white females have never pretended or even acted as if they were somehow threatened by my diction, I have experienced certain blacks threatened by it, and I don't even have a threatening sounding voice, it's very soothing and soft and warm, it's not dictatorish or mean spirited at all.

Again, I was extremely large in this picture. And again, the ones having the fun in watching me fall, that's the thing that I NEVER DID TO ANYONE, and if this has nothing to do with race, then why isn't other electrical engineers from MD or VA going through the same heckling and social embarrassment, is it b/c I love a guy who is white, well, that wasn't my choice, I was crazy about a black guy 12 years ago, was I "in my place" then? Or was I just acting on what I liked about that person? And I didn't like him b/c he was black. But, who ever I like, I tend to amplify things about that person, it's no different no matter who it is that I like, esp. if it's love. And the guy isn't the BEST looking man on the planet neither, and neither am I, but I was taught to carry myself well, but I am being punished for that, and I feel I am being punished for having confidence and wanting more in life. Reduced to please a duality b/t hoodrats and a certain type of white female power, who can an Electrical Engineer, who worked her butt of in school via student loans and volunteered her time to help others, how the hell does she become a threat to anyone?

And yes, I keep both avatars, one of storm (who is considered black if anyone needs to know) and one of a white female, does this mean I want to be storm or that female below? NOPE, not at all.

People talk the way they do b/c of how they were raised and who they are around. And I never derived power and love from watching or taking part in someone's downfall, it just does nothing for me, but that's what gave me a lot of powerful positive energy that attracted people to me, it was b/c I refused to look down on others and attack others. But I can't state the same in my position.

Reducing a female Engineer just b/c she "sounds" white and ghetto-hoodish folks (who have a right to enjoy their culture) are upset and getting people jealous over the fact that I don't align myself to their behavior. And they know darn well I am not at a high financial power player, so why the hell the need to subtract from me, b/c I was happy? B/c I didn't speak to certain people?

Call me crazy, but all of this stuff did happen in my life, and if it happens to other white and asian engineers, I would certainly understand that this isn't about skin darkness, as I felt that was the big issue from the begining, oppress someone until they admit that they are different. That's one way of keeping America strong (joke).

Rogue Jedi
you look like a diehard lesbian commando.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you look like a diehard lesbian commando.

well, that's b/c I thought that the only way to be taken seriously was to be overweight and to wear serious glasses...and in some respect, that might be right...

also, i just figured out the issue with sounding "white", i never knew until after i typed all that stuff. sounding white envokes the feeling of sexual warmth and financial power. see, for the past 10 years maybe, there has been a duality argument between certain "ghetto" men (I am not stating that to put them down, btw, whatever term they like to use is what'll be used, so please don't take the words "ghetto" or "hood" as a put down at all), so there is a duality argument b/t certain ghetto men and a certain type of white female power structure (mostly youth that gives off this particular sexual sound (that "white" sound) and of course, the financial power too). So, these men act "hood" or "hard" in order to appease that particular power structural female, I doubt they are interested in the surfer white females, or hard rock females...or overweight females, they are after a particular type of white female that SOUNDS white and LOOKS white and HAS MONEY, but all of this get's summed into one with the sound of the sexually commanding voice that people call sounding "white", must be a certain frequency of vibration (higher pitch) that makes that sound sexually appealing to the male mind. So, if there is jealousy from white females (shocking the heck out of me), it would be b/c of the feel of taking away from that bad-boy thug who will do anything to please her type of deal. And when these black bad-boys hear this from a non-white female, they get upset, b/c in their minds, the image that the voice is giving off is of the unattainable, ever-to-do work to achieve that particular skin color + voice + money. Again, I doubt these same thugs would like a biker chick, or an athlete, moreso a cheerleader like socialite that represents money and being spoiled and daddy's power. So, if a female gives off this sound, the black males attracted to these type of females are going to feel amissed. And anyone who is encouraging this duality argument b/t these two types are going to dislike it all together as well.

Just think of it like this, and this is going to upset a few folks. I've only been to Swizterland, never to Britain. British accents are carried among blacks, mixed, Asians, whites and Pakistanis/Middle Easterners, Africans, the queen's language. Now, we also know that there are whites who don't speak the queen's language, some sort of English, seems that a person who was raised in Britain should sound either English or British or some sort of gutteral language. If they sound British, I am not going to assume that they are pretending they are white, I would assume they sound this way b/c they are British. When I hear a white southerner, a black southerner, an Asian or Hispanic southerner, I don't assume they are trying to fool me into thinking they are southern Americans. When I hear someone sounding like a "white" female, even if the person is gay (asian, black, white male), I don't assume that they are pretending, I assume they were raised around whites and carry that same frequency in vocal sounds. Same with East Indians, if they were raised in America, I usually expect them to sound American, if they are female, I wouldn't expect them to sound thuggish unless they were raised in the hood, if they were raised around whites, I would assume they would sound more "white", meaning, they carrry the voice at a higher frequency, which invokes a spirit of sexual and financial power. Now I've met many blacks who have a lot of money, not only driving it, but also having it in the bank. I've met plenty of them who do not give off the vocal sound of being financially spoiled or sexual command. Usually, the voice is carried lower in frequency and the sound isn't a hum along, it's more choppy.

So, if there is any jealousy, it's in the idea that I took the place of the image of being spoiled (which I am not spoiled) and having sexual command, by naturally speaking in a higher tune. I've spoken this way all of my life, all of my life. It's just b/c a sad issue lately.

I saw the reviews for a movie Chris Tucker is playing in, and I noticed he mocked an Asian man for speaking French, and I got sick. I know that people like KT haven't traveled, so they say ignorant stuff all the time and sometimes, in it's ignorance, it is funny. And other times, it's just sad. An Asian man can sound French, just like plenty of white males from AFrica sound AFRICAN, even if they consider themselves Afrikans, I know of at least one white preacher, who sounds just like a black African, why? b/c he grew up in Africa!

Sorry I upset anyone with the tune of my voice, it made some folks jealous based on image, which makes me wonder, where is the set of power? Anyway, have a blessed night.

Oh, and this lady, her life is probably messed up b/c of this u-tube video. I have NEVER made fun of people's voice or financial situation or educational level, NEVER. I am sorry she used her voice, a sweat voice, to make someone else feel badly. She's young and she'll learn, hopefully in a positive way, how to express herself without it hurting too many egos, even if those egos are assumed "less" important. And again, I have NEVER made fun of anyone who is proud ghetto or hood-rat, NEVER.

Heck, I've never made fun of black facial features or hair. I've been made fun of most of my life for any black feature I had, but I never made fun of someone darker or lighter.

And btw, a quick story about my neice. She's very dark skinned with very curly hair. One day, when we go out, I noticed Asians looking at her very hard, as if they took possession of her, which kinda bothered me, as they never did that to me when I was growing up (just a few East Indians who were that way). Well, I asked my sister about that and she said she gets the same thing too. My sister looks moreso hispanic then I, and looks more like Polynesian, but not really Asian. Well, our neice has Asian eyes and face and structure, it's so weird. And her father, he only has dark skin and a straight nose, so I was confused as to why she looked so very Asian, but I recalled our mom talking about Asians when I was a kid, it just didn't carry in our genes in this generation, but it was taught to us, so it's not only about looking like a dominate race, it's also about your culture and what your parents teach you about yourself.

Czarina_Czarina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5m5OrNh4c4

I hope they don't put any one's life in jeopardy simply b/c they sound white or speak at a higher pitch.

I pray the person on this video isn't attacked, but learns that there are more positive ways to talk about social/cultural differences within an ethnic group. I pray that this lady isn't harassed or attacked in her life b/c she didn't stay in her place, but people like her do NOT represent me, as I don't have that kind of mannerism.

Mindship

THANKS.

Bright side: There's a screenplay in here somewhere. Write it, pitch it, have it produced, make tons of $$$, and that will be your best revenge.

chillmeistergen
Czarina, you're a racist, you always come here with these silly little moaning stories about you being on the end of an attack from a whole race. Have you ever thought that maybe the way you treat these people causes the attacks you experience? Maybe, just maybe you acting like the bigoted piece of shit you are, causes them to take the piss out of you, and rightly so.
I would take the piss out you, I'm white and just because I am doesn't mean I can't find your racism deeply insulting.

Devil King
well, that's b/c I thought that the only way to be taken seriously was to be overweight

Wait a minute! Are you saying you're fat on purpose?

I feel sorry for whoever that is in the picture, being used by a troll guy on an internet forum. Sad. For you, not so much for her.

chithappens
Originally posted by Devil King

I feel sorry for whoever that is in the picture, being used by a troll guy on an internet forum. Sad. For you, not so much for her.

Classic. I really, really got a kick out of that. I refuse to read those long ass posts though just to be insulted again.

But still, good excerpt laughing

Devil King
I pray that this lady isn't harassed or attacked in her life b/c she didn't stay in her place

Stay in her place? What place would that be? Chained to the wall in the bowls of some transatlantic slave ship?

You fu*ktard!

Originally posted by chithappens. Classic laughing

I'm glad you enjoyed it. But it really wasn't that hard to make her look like an idiot. She does most of that herself. The sad part is that it reflects poorly on the KMC membership and admin team when nothing is done about her(his/it/whatever) constant bullshit.

chithappens
You know, I was thinking that exactly, but I haven't been here long enough to say that without being bombarded with irrelevant insults.

Czarina_Czarina
Stay in her place? What place would that be? Chained to the wall in the bowls of some transatlantic slave ship?

You fu*ktard!

Yup, this is rambling al right.

Sorry, it wasn't me telling her to stay in her place, it was her telling me to do that and I agree it's pretty much silly, so I assume you are calling her a f-tard, as I don't tell that to people.

I am so glad you don't have to deal with the folks I had to in the same manner of competition...or the dynamics of it all.

(rant) I've worked in all sorts of jobs before, and each time, I dealt with some good folks and some pretty interesting folks. But I certainly had to go along with the pecking order each time, so if it's the voice that irritated some of these folks (and yes, souding "white" is a big issue for some folks, that's why I put that you-tube video up), as if I am pretending to be of a "higher" pecking order, it's really something else b/c I worked as a cashier throughout high school (was chipper and smiley just as it was asked), worked as a math tutor and volunteered my time tutoring (calculus i, ii, and iii, & diffie q & algebra) and even worked as a nanny for a small while. So, I had worked in different jobs and had to "humble" myself or "kiss butt" for the customers all the time, no matter how they treated me, it was just part of the work policy to project friendliness and warmth, so I know about working and slaving throughout high school and college...so, I just couldn't understand how a regular working person would be so bothersome just b/c he or she "sounds" white (which really means the person sounds as if they are at rest/wealth/leisurely) which is usually taught among fellow students and the home. So, again, I usually think that someone "sounds" white b/c they were raised around that kind of background, not b/c they are putting on a show.

And I don't think that speaking at a higher frequency makes someone sound smart, as that lady from my old job kept talking about, for her, my voice evoked images that caused her to think about things that were just silly, and I was surprised to know that folks like her think this way, no one thinks that way but her or people like her. Think of East India, and how they speak in their own natural tongue, even when they sing, they are usually in a higher frequency, so I wouldn't doubt it if they would speak English with a higher frequency as well, it just makes sense. I know that African countries like Somalia and Ethiopia also speak with higher tone, so I image them "sounding" white when they speak English as well.

Czarina_Czarina

Nope, seriously. (this is what I was told about dark-minority women, so please don't attack me for the information). Most educated women, esp. AA or black or mixed/black educated women are overweight, and they are taken much more seriously when they are fat then if they look more feminine (this was the argument for a while when I was in school, so I felt more comfortable overweight as well as the other females boosting of the same power station of being overweight and being taken more seriously). And I am not pulling this out of my behind as this was told to me several times before. I was told that before I graduated and was asked to observe the AA/black/mixed working class women and how they just walk around as if they are unkept and very overweight (not my words, so please don't attack me for that, thos were the words of Admin folks who told me to make certain observations when i get into the work force). And I asked a couple of (older women) them about it, and they too stated that people are taken more seriously when they aren't sexual looking. Smart+Sexy isn't exactly the image most women desire to give off at the work place. It's usually busy/tired/overweight so don't mess with me kinda deal. And again, this is throughout academia as well, most of the women carry extra weight to appear more serious. And they deepen their voices too, it's usually not the high pitch sexual-pleasure voice of warmth and wealth, it's the deeper sound to evoke seriousness and command, so yeah, put all of that together and it all does picture dyke.

Oh, and women also wear shorter hair to appear serious or wear certain kind of glasses to look more professional or business like. This goes without saying, but attire isn't only removable assessors, people look more buffed to give off a certain appearance, with women, esp. dark skinned women, being fat puts you in the seat of being taken seriously, less sexual. Just go to the your local Electrical Engineering campus, you'll see that the women either look butch or fat or both, so it's not only a dark-minority issue, it's just if you wanta be taken seriously, looking sexual doesn't get you that in the work force. If I am wrong, please let me know, but do know that I am not the only one stating this, and this was told to me by a lot of women from all backgrounds. Sexy isn't taken seriously, sexy isn't fat, and it's easy to gain weight when you are sitting and studying, and you have less pressure for sex and sexual advances and are taken more serious. Most women who have gained and lost weight can attest to this. It's not getting fat on purpose, it's just as you gain weight, you realize that men take you seriously and while you want to craft your life, it maybe more important to appear serious then to appear sexual. Don't worry, I lost a lot of weight, but at one time, I felt "comfortable" overweight as I felt I was taken more seriously and I'm not the only female who has thought this way. Sorry if it sounds strange to you. It's a compliment that some folks thought I was MALE for a long time b/c of my debating style, it would make me chuckle, but I knew I couldn't gather that same thing if I appeared sexual in nature. When you don't look sexual, and are fat, your ideas are weighed more seriously, you literally become a man's equal for a time or two and it can be fun, esp. online! And it's a kick to win debating tactics online and the guys insist I'm male. And if I appeared sexual, wow, that would be mind blowing, so in real life, looking fatty makes men think of what you thinking, and you realize this if you gain weight.

dadudemon
HOLY F**KING SHIT!!!! HOW THE HELL TO YOU HAVE TIME TO TYPE ALL OF THAT!!!

Czarina_Czarina
Ok, here is something interesting.

Three times already (this week), I've seen things happen as if I already lived it. I got lost and that street that I asked about, I knew the street and was there already. I know I had a dream 3-4 years ago. I was on my way somewhere to correct or right a wrong, like I was in the past week, and I was killed violently by a group of men, I remember knowing it was unfair or wrong, and I pleaded my case.

I know that as of the past 3 weeks or so, my life has been in danger, and when I got back from those situations, I was looked at like the walking dead, or wow, she's still alive.

I think that's how I have been able to have pre-thoughts or "psychic" issues, is b/c I am basically reliving a period of time.

I know it has something to do with the guy I fell in love with.

I know that before I meet him, I knew him, and I knew the exact time we were supose to meet but I felt blocked in moving forward to that. I know that when he would think of me, and touch a part of his skin, I would feel him touching me, we did that acouple of times and it freaked me out, and no other man, white or black or Asian or whoever, has been able to demonstrate that ability, and with at least a few have tried. I know when he's thinking of me and vise versa. It's like at times, I can feel him breathe, it's the oddest sitation I've ever been in and I agree it is strange and crazy.

And again, I can "hear" thoughts, and when I was in LA at the mall, it was like a few guys who crowded around me and one said "stab her" and I heard his thoughts very clearly and looked up to him and asked for him to be blessed and for God to protect me. I heard it today when they said that I wouldn't be alive tommorow (or for long).

If anything does happen to me, I love the man that I love, and I am truly sorry if it upset anybody at all, or caused some sort of racial tension.

Victor Von Doom
Ok, here is something interesting.

Yes!

Three times already (this week), I've seen things happen as if I already lived it. I got lost and that street that I asked about, I knew the street and was there already. I know I had a dream 3-4 years ago. I was on my way somewhere to correct or right a wrong, like I was in the past week, and I was killed violently by a group of men, I remember knowing it was unfair or wrong, and I pleaded my case.

I know that as of the past 3 weeks or so, my life has been in danger, and when I got back from those situations, I was looked at like the walking dead, or wow, she's still alive.

I think that's how I have been able to have pre-thoughts or "psychic" issues, is b/c I am basically reliving a period of time.

I know it has something to do with the guy I fell in love with.

I'm going to stop you there.

You lied, didn't you.

chithappens
How the hell has the thread not been closed yet?

Alfheim
To be fair I think Czarina is slightly mentally ill and to an extent laughing at somebody mentally ill kinda sux.

Syren
laughing

I can't help it ermm

Alfheim
Originally posted by Syren
laughing

I can't help it ermm

Meh.

Czarina_Czarina
I just got back from vacation and realized someone has been playing a mean trick on my computer, someone thought it was funny to come on my computer and post this thread and put this pick up...and I know who did it and it's not funny. This thread is a spam and wasn't originally written by "me" and I don't like it one bit.

chithappens
She has got to be related to Bush. That would explain so much

Robtard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5m5OrNh4c4

I hope they don't put any one's life in jeopardy simply b/c they sound white or speak at a higher pitch.

I pray the person on this video isn't attacked, but learns that there are more positive ways to talk about social/cultural differences within an ethnic group. I pray that this lady isn't harassed or attacked in her life b/c she didn't stay in her place, but people like her do NOT represent me, as I don't have that kind of mannerism.

She was somewhat hot... I'd hit it.

"Being Black is not about ass-clapping." = LOL

Kenshinswife
Czarina_Czarina you need help...like seriously.

Everytime i attempt to read one of your over traumatic long post i feel like i died went to hell and came back. Seriously you have way too much bottled up anger. Useless anger at that.

I dont endorse drugs but... Take a chill pill smoke a blunt...do something. Just relax. You will much feel better.

Alfheim
I dont endorse drugs either but you have to try and calm down.

JacopeX

THANKS.

Out of a job b/c I was being reduced and mocked by blacks!!!!!!!! All that anger will cause you to suffocate from stress and anxiety. Happened to me just yesterday.

I am in danger of taking medications for it aswell, says my doctor.....

JacopeX
I actually get made fun of by black people, because I "talk white". It's kind of annoying. I "talk white" but with a deep voice.

No one ever noticed that. Probably for others, it is due to the fact that they are used to seeing a Black/hispanic speaking in a type of tone. For example, if I were to go to Peru and have a conversation with a group of people, they would all laugh at how I speak spanish since I was raised in america and my spanish is not the best. Although I have a cool voice. big grin

Anyways, it is culture I agree.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Smell the glove
Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord, why dont we?
We all know that people are the same where ever we go
There is good and bad in evryone,
We learn to live, we learn to give
Each other what we need to survive together alive.

You racist cow read the words!!

Toku King
Damn those black people! They should all be killed! It's not like they're human beings like everyone else or anything, right? No, of course not!

Schecter
yawn

debbiejo
Why has C_C been restricted?

Victor Von Doom
Being an idiot?

(Watch out)

debbiejo
crybaby

Oh, that's right, it'll never happen....lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.