Jack ASS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
http://www.jackassthemovie.com/poster/poster.jpg
This is a movie you can't wait for!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Mujaffa
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/jackass_the_movie/images/apple_07-over.jpg

BackFire349
nah.

Mujaffa
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://spencer.idjmg.com/www2/banner/bnr_code.las?site=58&size=468x60"></script>

J-ROC
haha I can't wait for this movie. Gonna be so funny! laughing

Thomas H
comon backfire, drop that nah, everybody here knows that this movie aint made to win ****ing oscars, its to entertain, so dont think that hate every mainstream movie.,...please, im growing tierd of all your No...its bad and so on!!!!!!!!!!!

J-ROC
I second that. A lot of you people need to lighten the **** up!!!! What isn't funny about people crashin in shopping carts and beating each other up and doing all kinds of stupid funny shit?!?!?! HOW IS THAT NOT FUNNY?!?! Its a hell of a lot more entertaining than a lot of the shit they put out nowadays!!!! cool

BackFire349
i didnt like the show. i doubt ill like the movie. i stand by my 'nah'

kychesu
how do u think they extend a short show into a full-blown movie?

ToMacco
It will be the same thing as the TV show.

Some of that stuff is funny, I'll admit that.

BackFire349
trigger happy tv is the best of all those prank shows.

LanceWindu
Trigger Happy TV is a very crappy wanna-be version of Jackass, just without the crude humor or the nudity.

UnknownBountyHunter
In order to be wanna-be, doesn't the wanna-be have to be lesser known? Here in Germany, a lot of people have no idea what Jackass whereas Trigger Happy TV is very popular.

Anyways, I wouldn't pay to see that Jackass movie, it looks horrible.

BackFire349
except the jokes are actually creative, rather then just running a golf cart into things and hurting themselves.

finti
entire movie may be too much at one time, maybe an hour but then I had enough for a while. Those dudes have a seriouse death wish, I wonder who will be the first to go?

J-ROC
They're just havin fun!!! Thats all life should be- fun. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!! DONT WASTE IT! cool

BackFire349
if you live the way they do then your one life will be quite short.

LanceWindu
But they choose to live their lives by having fun.

If they get hurt it's because they were doing what they wanted to do.

Thomas H
I agree Lance!

BackFire349
good for them, doesnt make me want to see their little movie though.

Mujaffa
It's ****ing funny like this guy Happy Dance
i like stupid ppl smashing in to walls and shoot nails in their asses laughing

LanceWindu
I loved the one where Steve-O had his ass-cheeks peirced together, that was hilarious.

J-ROC
hahahahahah....Great ****n show....So funny. laughing out loud laughing

Mujaffa
what about when he shaves all his body hair of with wax....and put industrial tape around his dick

J-ROC
My favorite segment is the BLOODY WINDSHIELD...that was hiiiilarious....or snow tubing...Knoxville ****n flew god knows how many feet into the ****n air...I laughed for daysssss after. laughing

Tex
Loved the show, pretty sure I'll love the movie more!!!!
WOOO HOOO!

brownie
I loved the series and cant wait to see the movie.I was tired of seeing that ****ing Real World shit.

brownie
I loved the series and cant wait to see the movie.I was tired of seeing that Real World shit on MTV.I used to love his opening line<Hi Im Jonnie Knoxville,Welcome to Jackass. and the that crazy ass music.C'mon guys, you gotts love those crazy fools.

Tex
I think it's great that they risk serious bodily injury for our personal entertainment!
True performers! laughing

LanceWindu
I loved when they debuted Wee-Man as an Umpa-Lumpa skateboarding.

kychesu
aw the one where steve-o got waxed was hilarious. ewww. no eyebrows

LanceWindu
How about when Steve-O had the word JACKASS stapled onto his ass, then he had a warning label stapled onto his side.

Mujaffa
any one seen it yet??

Mujaffa
http://a480.g.akamai.net/7/480/51/03eeee0f2d7df6/www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/jackass_the_movie/images/apple_01.jpg Happy Dance

LanceWindu
I haven't seen it yet.

brownie
I like the episode when Knoxville was acting like he kept leaving his child on top of his car and then would pull off..Some of the shit they think of..

LanceWindu
The best part in that segment was when he drove off "crying" but then it turned into a sadistic laugh.

kychesu
about the stapling part.. all i want to comment is that stapling yourself hurts like hell. i've once stapled my fingers together.. accidentally. and i gotta tell u, it hurt like hell.

BackFire349
that show was funny for like 2 minutes.

Tex
A little longer than 2 minutes.

I'll see it this week.
You can expect by engrossing review thenwink

Mujaffa
its suppost to be funny for 84 mins and kychesu how did you manage to stampled your fingers ???Happy Dance

Tex
Allright, I've seen it.
A bit disappointed.
I was expecting wild beyond crazy shit. It was just like the series with cursewords and asscracks.
They should of done better stuff.
I thought the car in the ass was great, and the pee snowcone and alligators. That's about it.

BackFire349
sounds like typical shock humor, which is the lowest form of entertainment. not to mention it gets old extremely quick. i prefer quality humor.

Mujaffa
this shit never getting old.. laugh your nuts of every time see show or movie

BackFire349
not i. thought it was pretty boring after the first episode. i guess ive been spoiled by the quality humor ive become accustomed to with the simpsons, so i cant be drawn in by the trendy shock humor of late.

Mujaffa
what about fututrama

BackFire349
its decent.

Tex
Futurama has been way funnier than the Simpsons for the last 3 years.
So has King of The Hill and Southpark.

BackFire349
the only show that i think was funnier then the simpsons was family guy, southpark came close. but its not fair to hold that against the simpsons, lets see if any of those shows can think of creative ideas in 10 years from right now.

Tex
That's the problem with the Simpsons.
It's been 10 years since it's conception, its not funny anymore.

South Park has been the funniest cartoon since the mid 90's.
It gets better every season.

BackFire349
south park has like 8 episodes a year, the simpsons had about 25. and its the simpsons 14th year not 10th.

Tex
25 crappy Simpson's episodes.
8 controversial, current event related, hilariously diabolical South Park episodes.

I'd take quality over quantity any day.

BackFire349
simpsons arent crappy, just not as good as they used to be. and if you knew anything about the simpsons, you'd know that, like southpar, they were in their prime between their 3rd - 7th year. southpark is in there prime right now. still not nearly as good as teh simpsons were in their prime. however, i do agree with you that the newer southpark episodes are better then the current simpsons episodes. but once again, southpark will hit the high mark set by the simpsons during their prime. and as far as controversial goes, family guy owns south park.

Mujaffa
last 3?? haven't seen a new season since summer 2001 sad

Tex
Your not missing much believe me.

Family Guy was great, but the only controversial thing about that show was all the Mexican jokes.
Southpark is, without question, the most controversial animated series in history.
PERIOD!!!!!!!!

BackFire349
no, no period, many family episodes were racier, and for its time, simpsons was too, simpsons was teh first show in history to make fun of religion and many topics like that, that before that show, were a serious no no. south park simply takes it a step further as its only goal is to be outrageous and offensive. but its still damn funny sometimes. although there are many episodes i dislike.

Tex
Southpark's intention is never to be outrageous or offensive.
People themselves become outraged and offended.
Simpsons was never controversial.roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
of course it was, was the first show to make fun of religion, which is something alot of other shows, including south park, has copied, but never surpassed.

Tex
Oh come on!
Made fun of religon? Please!
They all go to church on that show!roll eyes (sarcastic)
Now Southpark is a show that makes fun of religion!
They had "Red Hot Catholic Love", and of course Jesus is a recurring character on the show. Cartman is always making fun of Jews and Mormons, they even had a priest perfroming anal sex on this lady in the confessional. Funniest thing I've ever seen!

Simpsons! Pfft!roll eyes (sarcastic)
Dont have a cow man! That's the most controversial thing ever to come out of that crap pot show!

BackFire349
you obviously dont know the simpsons very well. the bottom line is south park will never acheive the greatness that the simpsons did. because the simple fact is, if it werent for the simpsons south park wouldnt exist.

Tex
Paaaaaalleeesssssseeeeroll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
yep.

Tex
stick out tongue

laughing out loud

BackFire349
lol, what the hell. smile

chico23
Wow the Jackass thread got turned into the Simpsons Vs South Park thread!

Simpsons Rocked
South Park rocks now
Family guy was too funny and...

Oh yeah Jackass looks like it will be funny and Knoxville is making a shitload of cash.

LanceWindu
Simpson's Rock, South Park is starting to improve itself, Family guy was funny (BTW what happened to it?)

Jackass is the king!

Tex
Johnny Knoxville was on Howard Stern, again, and said that he will most definately not make another movie. Eventhough this one is a huge success.

He also said that he and the other guys didn't get paid anything for the TV show, so they really wanted to make some cash on the movie.
It turns out that knoxville will only make around $2m on it, and the other guys around only $200,000. MTV gets all the big $$$$$$

He also said that the second season of Jackass is coming out on DVD with extra clips. He said that the first season is not on DVD yet, cause they are having problems obataining the rights or something.

He's also gonna do some "real acting", and Steve-O is going to contiue making his videos, and the other guys will live off their $200,000. And then find jobs.laughing out loud

Mujaffa
jippiHappy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.