Cujo Remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
Well, I've recently saw the film based on the novel of the rabid St. Bernard Cujo, and I liked it! I thought it was intense, and best of all, very violent! I liked when he charged at the car, I thought it was cool. And I've been thinking about a Cujo remake, It would be cool seeing an up to date version on what went on, they could correct a few things, and new stuff, and make it have a bit more action. I don't know about you guys but I would really like to see a remake, seeing as how it's the "Era of the Remakes" I figure it'll be coming sooner or later.

ragesRemorse
This is one movie that does not need a remake in any way. The story was presented fine enough in the movie. There are no effects in the movie aside from camera tricks, so the advent of CGI would have nothing to offer. Just dont see what a remake would offer.

Impediment
^^

He pretty much just summed it all up.

T.M
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
This is one movie that does not need a remake in any way. The story was presented fine enough in the movie. There are no effects in the movie aside from camera tricks, so the advent of CGI would have nothing to offer. Just dont see what a remake would offer.

Originally posted by Impediment
^^

He pretty much just summed it all up.

yes

Kelly_Bean
I'm half and half on this one..the movie was fine as an original back in the day, but at the same time it could do with some updating. With todays movie industry and such they could really make some improvements to it.

Tyranno-Chris
Maybe they should make 2 dogs with rabies, 1 that gets rabies, they fight, one tries to protect the people, and the other psycho-dog trying to kill them. And at the end the good dog gets rabies. dun-dun-dun

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
Maybe they should make 2 dogs with rabies, 1 that gets rabies, they fight, one tries to protect the people, and the other psycho-dog trying to kill them. And at the end the good dog gets rabies. dun-dun-dun
Um...not possible considering the infected dog would come straight for the non-infected dog as soon as it could and infect it with rabies...

Tyranno-Chris
At the end, the rabies for the good dog would take effect. In movies, anything is possible.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
At the end, the rabies for the good dog would take effect. In movies, anything is possible.
Yes but movies should be made with at least some realistic-ness to them.

Tyranno-Chris
I'm just saying that would be cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.