Shredder vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Shredder from TMNT vs WWhulk.
location is middle of populated major city.

Shredder has standard equip aswell as the Power Gem in this fight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shredder_(TMNT)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Does Oroku Saki know how to use the power gem?

ExtraMision5555
assume he does

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
assume he does
yup assume.

PITT_HAPPENS
Give anyone the power gem, doesn't really matter.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SevenShackles
yup assume.

So this is a completely theoretical character?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So this is a completely theoretical character?

its the shredder, all his skills n what not + the ability of the power gem.
considering there is no power gem in his universe, it must be assumed he has figured out how to use it for this to even be a fight.

originally i was going to put a time limit on how long he could use it, think that would be better?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SevenShackles
its the shredder, all his skills n what not + the ability of the power gem.
considering there is no power gem in his universe, it must be assumed he has figured out how to use it for this to even be a fight.

originally i was going to put a time limit on how long he could use it, think that would be better?

I was pointing out the the PG has never been used to it's supposed potential or by a competent person so we don't know how powerful this Shredder would be erm

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I was pointing out the the PG has never been used to it's supposed potential or by a competent person so we don't know how powerful this Shredder would be erm

ah sorry for misunderstanding you.

Soljer
The power gem should allow it's user to be TOTALLY undefeatable in a physical fight - assuming they COULD use it.

Give it to a quadraplegic, and assume he could use it to it's full potential? He'd solo the Hulk in a fist fight. Making this shredder really means NOTHING if you're giving him the gem's potential use. erm.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Soljer
The power gem should allow it's user to be TOTALLY undefeatable in a physical fight - assuming they COULD use it.

Give it to a quadraplegic, and assume he could use it to it's full potential? He'd solo the Hulk in a fist fight. Making this shredder really means NOTHING if you're giving him the gem's potential use. erm.

lol i wanted to put them somewhere near in equal footing so it to be more a match of skill but i guess i sorta overshot my goal by bringing in the power gem .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.