Which of these characters would make a great General in Apokolips?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
DS wants to recruit a great leader to invade earth.

Which do you think he would pick?

guy222
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
DS wants to recruit a great leader to invade earth.

Which do you think he would pick?

Doom

JasonK4
Doom

lando005
Originally posted by guy222
Doom Doom would be a great pick but he would never work for anyone my money would be on cobra commander or the red skull

WrathfulDwarf
Damn! I shoulda included Megatron.....rats!

SevenShackles
Doom is best in that lineup but would never ever work for anyone else. he is no man/gods *****.

Cobra Commander and Destro sound about right even tho skeletor fits more the visual requirements aswell as a more impressive power set

Nikkolas
Doom wouldn't be a good general at all.

He'd hijack DS' powers, destroy him, and rule Apokolips himself.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Doom wouldn't be a good general at all.

He'd hijack DS' powers, destroy him, and rule Apokolips himself.

I don't think even Doom could hold that place. stick out tongue

My pick is.........GALVATRON!!! http://usuarios.lycos.es/toxicoyeah2/tftm/galvatron_deletedscene2.jpg

313 The smart one, not the crazy one. stick out tongue

illadelph12
I'd actually take Destro if I were Darkseid. He's already a technical genius (Destro is an arms inventor and dealer). Give him access to Apokoliptan tech and he could work wonders.

Besides, Doom's the obvious choice and also most likely to plot Darkseid's downfall. Destro just wants to get paid and is a man of honor.

quanchi112
doom would eventually overthorw old darkseid. dooms to sneaky for darkseid.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't think even Doom could hold that place. stick out tongue

My pick is.........GALVATRON!!! http://usuarios.lycos.es/toxicoyeah2/tftm/galvatron_deletedscene2.jpg

313 The smart one, not the crazy one. stick out tongue

Spocktron you mean? 313

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Spocktron you mean? 313 megatron was cooler than galvatron anyways. much cooler.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by quanchi112
doom would eventually overthorw old darkseid. dooms to sneaky for darkseid. i doubt that'd happen any time soon. If there's one thing about DS its this: he wouldn't trust Doom enough to give the resources to overthrow him and he'd have a ton of spies so he'd be like 4 steps ahead of Doom.

Nikkolas
Shikamaru from Naruto.

IQ of 200.

About 30 steps ahead of everyone else.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
i doubt that'd happen any time soon. If there's one thing about DS its this: he wouldn't trust Doom enough to give the resources to overthrow him and he'd have a ton of spies so he'd be like 4 steps ahead of Doom. ds got outthought by batman and was beaten to the godwave by ares. doom would outthink darkseid. doom is better than darkseid at this sort of thing.

SevenShackles
bob agent of hydra is my new pick!
http://images1.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/d/d8/BAOH.png

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd actually take Destro if I were Darkseid. He's already a technical genius (Destro is an arms inventor and dealer). Give him access to Apokoliptan tech and he could work wonders.

Good call! wink

Galan007
Hank Henshaw. no expression

Alfheim
Red Skull from my understanding. Part of being a general of Apokolips involves torturing lots of people on a regular basis. Dr Doom is just selfish but hes not a sadist, Red Skull is.

Priest
Doom would be a good choice BUT its more than likey that he would try to betray DS...Like DS Doom is equally, maybe even more ambitious than DS.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by SevenShackles
bob agent of hydra is my new pick!
http://images1.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/d/d8/BAOH.png

Alfheim
Originally posted by Priest
Doom would be a good choice BUT its more than likey that he would try to betray DS...Like DS Doom is equally, maybe even more ambitious than DS.

Yes but im assuming that wouldnt be a problem. Its like if you had a team with Carnage and Venom we woudl assume they wouldnt try to kill each other.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Galan007
Hank Henshaw. no expression

or

Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.