Palpatine/Sidious/MaceWindu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

midgeontheweb
ok im so confused in episode 2!

at the end Dooku goes to that place where Sidious is waiting!

but right how did Palpatine get from his office to that place so quickly?!

was he just get a ship from his office to that place say hi to Dooku and then go back to see that march??

its all so confusing!

ALSO

I had two ideas so I thought whats the point in making a second blog when it can be roled into one!

right anyway Mace Windu is like ACE in episode two and is really active in battle and his move are all quick and amazing. BUT in episode three the battle between him and palpatine is like, abit slow? if you know what I mean, it isnt a particularly big battle which would have been better.
was it quite slow but powerful or has Lucas done that on purpose because hes trying to make the battle fit in with the episode 4 battle between Vader and Kenobi? slow but powerful?

anyway your thoughts!

BAILY
Originally posted by midgeontheweb

was he just get a ship from his office to that place say hi to Dooku and then go back to see that march??

its all so confusing!

ALSO

I had two ideas so I thought whats the point in making a second blog when it can be roled into one!

right anyway Mace Windu is like ACE in episode two and is really active in battle and his move are all quick and amazing. BUT in episode three the battle between him and palpatine is like, abit slow? if you know what I mean, it isnt a particularly big battle which would have been better.
was it quite slow but powerful or has Lucas done that on purpose because hes trying to make the battle fit in with the episode 4 battle between Vader and Kenobi? slow but powerful?

anyway your thoughts!

Palpy is a Sith ... there was more time between the scenes than what appears on screen .. he had plenty of time to get to the old industrial sector of Coruscant to meet Dooku

as for Mace's slow fighting .. i figured it was due to the close quartered fight area .... not alot of room to spin around and do all his crazy shit he did in the Arena in AOTC .... plus he had to adjust to Palpy's unusual sword fighting style ... not a commonly used one I don't think ...

sithsaber408
eek! Baily!

There seems to have been an odd resurgence of old school members around these parts lately. thumb up

Tangible God
Originally posted by midgeontheweb

its all so confusing!

ALSO

anyway your thoughts! A.) These are called threads, not blogs.

B.) Grammar is your friend, treat him well.

C.) There was a secret passageway underneath Palpatine's office in the Senatorial Complex to his lair in the Industrial Sector where he met Dooku.

D.) We saw Mace deflecting blaster fire in Episode II, there's a fine line between that and swordplay. Not to mention Palpatine was also an "ACE," but that doesn't always mean they have to be super-fast in order to be spectacular.

Stun
Originally posted by Tangible God
C.) There was a secret passageway underneath Palpatine's office in the Senatorial Complex to his lair in the Industrial Sector where he met Dooku.

Ah! you beat me to itstick out tongue

peluffo
The movie it's not filmed in "real time", there are hours, maybe days since Doku and/or Palpatine/sidious leaves one place and arrives to the other.

JediRobin23
Wow, that made you confused!!
your pathetic

queeq
Language!

General G
Which would you prefer?

queeq
A civilised one.

Alliance
Originally posted by BAILY
Palpy is a Sith ... there was more time between the scenes than what appears on screen .. he had plenty of time to get to the old industrial sector of Coruscant to meet Dooku

as for Mace's slow fighting .. i figured it was due to the close quartered fight area .... not alot of room to spin around and do all his crazy shit he did in the Arena in AOTC .... plus he had to adjust to Palpy's unusual sword fighting style ... not a commonly used one I don't think ...

OMG YOU'RE ALIVE!

queeq
How could you doubt him?

General G
He is a doubtful person?

queeq
That's no excuse.

General G
But it works for him.

queeq
I doubt it.

General G
He doesn't seem to be complaining.

Alliance
I haven't seen Baily since the ROTS days. He always gave us awesome pics.

...and he liked my sigs too smile

queeq
Ah... so THAT's why you like him.

Alliance
Nah...his pics were some of the newest and best.

queeq
Suuurre....

Alliance
You weren't even here then.

General G
But hasn't queeq been here since the beginning of time?!

Alliance
no, just since your mom.

queeq
And she's cute. wink

General G
She wasn't too fond of you though.

Alliance
if by "not too fond of" you mean "throwing herself at"...

Then yes.

General G
No, I meant what I said. She wasn't fond of you at all.

queeq
Of course she would have said that to you. She asked me back a few times when you were not home.

General G
You travelled far.

Alliance
Saying "mother of a droid" just doesn't cut it.

You know his mother was some fat greasy triple-gender bug with a beard in some disease infested hellhole of a planet.

queeq
I closed my eyes.

General G
Ouch.

queeq
With Duct tape.

General G
Eyebrows gone?

queeq
There's a bit left.

General G
Grody.

queeq
Grody????

General G
Yes. Perhaps that wasn't the right word for it.

Let's use 'ouch.'

queeq
THat I understand. Must be your 'natural sounding voice box'.

General G
laughing out loud

Or your lack of hearing abilities.

queeq
Nope.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by General G
laughing out loud

Or your lack of hearing abilities.

Don't forget, his senile to.

queeq
True.

General G
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Don't forget, his senile to.

Silly me, I almost forgot.

queeq
I didn't. CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.