street levelers vs this character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
I was talking to another member who was interested in a character of mine from COH so i thought i would put him up here with all his stats and see how he stacks up against some comic characters.

here are the rules no one above street levelers I'll admit to you right now he can't take anybody higher up I know for a fact he would loose to Ironman so we'll use him as a bench mark no one above him.

second off no bashing my character i worked pretty damn hard to build him up and i'm quite proud of him. I am only including the powers that he use i've had to aquire some useless powers for him along the way

ok here he is STATIC AMP:
Archtype: scientific blaster

electical powers

lightning bolts
balled lightning
short circuit
aim
voltaic sentinel
thunderous blast
lightning field
build up
lighting clap
thunder strike
power sink
shocking bolt
charged armor

other powers

tough
weave
swift
hurtle
health
stamina
jump kick
super jump
acrobatics
sands of mu
nemesis staff
tranq dart

lando005
some other info about him he has enhanced physical strength able to lift over 3000lbs his speed reflexes durability and healing ability are also slightly enhanced to roughly the same level as his strength so he heals about twice as fast as a normal human and can take a few more blows than someone of his size(think captain america with electrical powers). I've given him about the same fighting level and porfecancy that i have. I have unoffically placed 6th in my division according to the USKA (i didnt pay the registration fee and lost my spot) so i would say he's above your common street thug but below a skilled master like dare devil. As far as his electrical powers go he can put out 100 volts at about 50 amps (not it takes less than 1 amp to kill a person it's the amps that kill not the voltage) he also has a decent background in electricity electronics and fairly quick on his toes but does tend to overlook small details like myself.

anything else that comes up as we go along i'll let you know and i will answer truthfully i'm not gonna cover for him

lando005
forgot to explain how he fights even though he's a blaster if it's just 1 or 2 guys he'll start at a distance and then move in close

Thunderous blast is his strongest attack but is only used when his back is totally against the wall but i always use voltaic sentinel before using it

SevenShackles
im curious how do you think he would fair against Sabertooth?
i think he could take him if he kept his distance and poured it on.
can lift like 3000lbs so can probly drop something heavy on him if he needs to.

hummm in his transition into a comic based battle could his powers be shorted out in any manner?

xmarksthespot
Yeah... I really don't think CoH made-up characters really fall within the new rules...

SevenShackles
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yeah... I really don't think CoH made-up characters really fall within the new rules...
killjoy roll eyes (sarcastic)

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
im curious how do you think he would fair against Sabertooth?
i think he could take him if he kept his distance and poured it on.
can lift like 3000lbs so can probly drop something heavy on him if he needs to.

hummm in his transition into a comic based battle could his powers be shorted out in any manner? With someone like sabertooth static has the ability to hurt him but with that healing factor i dont think he could put him down

lando005
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yeah... I really don't think CoH made-up characters really fall within the new rules... it's not like i'm pulling all of his stats and powers out of thin air i've talked to one of the mods and at the moment he sounds like he'll allow the thread. Give it a chance it's not like it's gonna kill ya beside ive given you all the hard facts on the character andi'm being totally straight up with you about him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.