legacy of kain vs world of warcraft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
could kain and his world defeat the horde and the alliance?

MadMel
the hord and alliance - likely
all the WOW bosses - not so likely

Burning thought
very interesting battle

Kain automatically wins simply because he cannot die and can move so fast that few things in WoW could actually hit him, combine those two and he could beat everything in WoW so far because they wouldnt be able to destroy him, and K.O him is unlikely considering his speed, anything that can hit hard enough on him to knock him out which are far and few between are probably slow hitting, also its debatable wether kain can be knocked out at all unless they somehow manage to rip out his heart and cast him through a dimension or slash him with the reaver, which isnt going to happen.

the only one looking at it who could prob cause him trouble is the high ranking demons such as Kiljaeden and ofcourse the Lich king himself who although we dont know his power, he is stated to be one of the most powerful beings in warcraft and is prob a likely opponent who Kain wont be able to beat easily if at all.

so far i think Kain and the LOK universe could take it on, this includes Raziel? if so then certainly they would get quite far and then the powerful magic users such as some of the guardians of the pillers can wreck those bosses that Kains sword wouldnt harm, although thats difficult to put a finger on but i doubt in real life Ragnaros and a lot of the elemental would be harmed by kains sword although it would touch their souls if they have souls hmmm, i mean in WoW magic items and even normal can hit elementals and such but thats just gameplay.

so the verdict from me is that Kain would be able to solo most of warcraft apart from things his sword wouldnt hit so the Guardians and Raz elemental powers could strike them, altho Kain has lightning but the other characters of LOK would smash them faster in a group until they come across Kiljaeden or Lich King who would probably kill all LOK apart from Kain and Raz who are effectiviely indestructable and so they would prob battle until either Kain eventually gets the other hand or he gets knocked down..

quanchi112
i feel kain along with raziel, the sarafan, the hylden, and the rest win this. very awesome battle to see though.

Burning thought
yes i agree, shame games take so long to make, it would make an awsome game or a film

quanchi112
Originally posted by Burning thought
yes i agree, shame games take so long to make, it would make an awsome game or a film they need to churn out a sequel for legacy of kain defiance. kain is the freaking coolest guy in all of videogames. hes that damn awesome. sarafanlord was also in my opinion in blood omen 2 his coolest adversary.

Burning thought
yes id certainly agree, hes a combination of extrremely powerful being as well as with a great story behind him with personality and meaning

they should definatley finish his story off

quanchi112
Originally posted by Burning thought
yes id certainly agree, hes a combination of extrremely powerful being as well as with a great story behind him with personality and meaning

they should definatley finish his story off i think it would be cool to give another character his own game besides kain or raziel as well. maybe the hylden lord as he battles his way up to being the sarafanlord. maybe janos as back in ancient days. this sotry is so ruch the possibilites make me drool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.