Old school He-man vs Thanos in a slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starking
http://elitecriativa.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/he-man.jpg

vs

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/graphics/thanos.gif

llagrok
Thanos has skill in hand to hand :/

King Kandy
I remember He-Man had trouble lifting castle Greyskull.

starking
Originally posted by King Kandy
I remember He-Man had trouble lifting castle Greyskull. I don't know about that, hell I recall him spinning so fast with it, that he went back in time.

llagrok
You know you're a geek when you remember details from the he-man cartoon smile

starking
Originally posted by llagrok
You know you're a geek when you remember details from the he-man cartoon smile And proud of it. smokin'

Soops220
he-man is way cooler, but Thanos would crush him hand to hand

illadelph12
I think Thanos would school him, but He-man's no punk and has a huge damage soak of physical and magical abuse. It would be a drawn out fight. A lot of parrying and counter-punching on someone who won't stay down.

However, Greyskull will empower He-man so that he could chin check Thanos if he caught with a clean shot.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Soops220
he-man is way cooler, but Thanos would crush him hand to hand

Cooler? (glimpses at he-mans hair then falls to the ground twitching slightly while vomitting)
Im going with Thanos

quanchi112
heman isnt cooler than thanos. and doesnt have a chance in eternia over thanos. thanos wins this all day.

skeletor was the coolest guy in heman and shera.
close second was hordak.

illadelph12
Wasn't He-man depicted as being in Pre-Crisis Superman's league of strength?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by illadelph12
Wasn't He-man depicted as being in Pre-Crisis Superman's league of strength?

yes

quanchi112
Wasn't He-man depicted as being in Pre-Crisis Superman's league of strength? doubtful. do u remember the villain dark dream from the heman cartoon.

on another sidenote i wish they would have brought king hiss into the cartoon. he woul dhave been cool. didnt like the new cartoon much.

illadelph12
You obviously never read He-Man's comic appearances. He had a crossover with PC Supes and was clearly his equal...

Soljer
You obviously never read He-Man's comic appearances. He had a crossover with PC Supes and was clearly his equal...

Indeed.

There is a he-man respect thread (made by DigiMark, if I recall correctly) in the respect forum.

Check it out.

quanchi112
You obviously never read He-Man's comic appearances. He had a crossover with PC Supes and was clearly his equal... my bad i thought this was the cartoon version.

is there a cartoon vs forum. i wish u would have let my skeletor vs hordak from the eighties cartoon open.

just this once.

be a generous mod.

big grin

illadelph12
Sorry, the rules are being strictly enforced.

No exceptions quanchi.

*edit

I'm not aware of a cartoon vs. forum on this board. You'd have to do a little searching.

quanchi112
Sorry, the rules are being strictly enforced.

No exceptions quanchi. ok. i really wanted to argue this over here becuz in these other forums on here it takes hours and days for a response or two. the action is over here. some day i will have my skeletor vs hordak discussion if not here, somewhere.

so when i see all these heman threads this is from the comics huh. i only watched the cartoon.

CaptainStoic
I hated He-man but he was in fact stronger than pre-crisis Superman, I have the comic but no scanner, they fought and He-Man had the edge in the strength dept. but Superman's speed and other abilities evened it out. Keep in mind when bringing characters of the 70s and 80s into forum wars that their power levels fluctuated. I mean look at Ali versus Superman, back then Ali could beat the Juggernaut. Thanos would lose to old school He-Man I mean he was so strong back in the day he could throw 50 ton boulders to the sun. The revamped He-Man would lose. Thanos is a more down to earth (if that's possible) or realistic powerhouse type. Sorry to go up against the grain.

illadelph12
Originally posted by quanchi112
ok. i really wanted to argue this over here becuz in these other forums on here it takes hours and days for a response or two. the action is over here. some day i will have my skeletor vs hordak discussion if not here, somewhere.

so when i see all these heman threads this is from the comics huh. i only watched the cartoon.

The cartoon version can be used, he can only face a comparable mainstream comic counterpart. No cartoon vs cartoon matches. It has to be against a comic character of equal or comparable power and ability.

Badabing
Thanos doesn't lose to this.

X8Nc8RCLy1s

illadelph12
laughing

Dammit Bada...

starking
Originally posted by Badabing
Thanos doesn't lose to this.

X8Nc8RCLy1s If it were not for this forum being pg-13 and all, I would so post that "furry fool" video.

Badabing
laughing

Dammit Bada... stick out tongue laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.