Yuck, somebody wash this GDF off me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I just read like two posts in the GDF and now I feel corrupted. erm

Homer J.
Ew. You have general discussions all over you.

Schecter
the gdf is packed with crazy and drowning in tears

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Homer J.
Ew. You have general discussions all over you.

I know, get them off me!! Get them off me!!! sweatOriginally posted by Schecter
the gdf is packed with crazy and drowning in tears I know, totally. The OTF is way more professional. nerd

Secretus
Originally posted by Schecter
the gdf is packed with crazy and drowning in tears

Gypsy?

TOH
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

Sorry son but we must make sure that the safety of OTF is kept...This means that this place must be protected from contamination ...

CAVITY CHECK! NOW
https://secure.finishlinestudios.com/users/www_watersafetyproductsinc_com/files/cart/products/434/nitrile_gloves.jpg

Tsure
Originally posted by TOH
Sorry son but we must make sure that the safety of OTF is kept...This means that this place must be protected from contamination ...

CAVITY CHECK! NOW
https://secure.finishlinestudios.com/users/www_watersafetyproductsinc_com/files/cart/products/434/nitrile_gloves.jpg crylaugh

=Tired Hiker=
Gross, I just went back into the GDF for like 2 seconds and I was just totally freaked out. It's so nasty.

Barker
Everyone go fart in there.

Said the Mist.

InnerRise
I just read like two posts in the GDF and now I feel corrupted. erm Well of course you do. THe OTF population and the GDF population don't do very well together.

It's above you.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

FoxMeister
Gross, I just went back into the GDF for like 2 seconds and I was just totally freaked out. It's so nasty.
I believe another check is in order https://secure.finishlinestudios.com/users/www_watersafetyproductsinc_com/files/cart/products/434/nitrile_gloves.jpg

you never know what sort of homing device they put up there to listen in on us

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
Everyone go fart in there.

Said the Mist.

"Dunt".

- Barker

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6719/neuralizer2um5.jpg

All right, Hiker, there was no GDF. The flash of light you saw in the forum was not a political thread. Thread gas from the Religion forum was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from the OTF.

Da Pittman

miss_swann
The gdf has some really cool jumk like the vegan and carnivore thread that is humor. Plus people on there take life too seriously it's funny!

Bardock42
I just read like two posts in the GDF and now I feel corrupted. erm Yeah, it's becoming more and more like the OTF. I feel dirty everytime I post there.

ADarksideJedi
It sometimes feels that way.Don't worry the sideaffects are useing your brain for the better good!jk.jm

BinaryCleric
Originally posted by InnerRise
Well of course you do. THe OTF population and the GDF population don't do very well together.

It's above you.

What's with the "anata wa wakarimasu ka..... "? Every single post I've seen you always post this. I'm curious, why?

=Tired Hiker=
Well of course you do. THe OTF population and the GDF population don't do very well together.

It's above you.

I know. I'll never reach that level of pomposity and self righteousness. You of course must feel right at home there.

lord xyz
I just read like two posts in the GDF and now I feel corrupted. erm *washes* smile

lord xyz
Speaking of the GDF, it should be called the mental masturbation thread.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mental+masturbation

InnerRise
I know. I'll never reach that level of pomposity and self righteousness. You of course must feel right at home there. I myself don't frequent that place.

I'm above it.

=Tired Hiker=
Good for you. Here's a pancake. *gives pancake*

InnerRise
You forgot the butter, fork, and syrup. doped

JacopeX
I just read like two posts in the GDF and now I feel corrupted. erm Take a shower for 10 hours and come back. yes

Make sure you don't go by that vile place ever again. K? wink

Alpha Centauri
Some people just can't enter the GDF without getting whoop-stroyed.

It's a sad place for people who feel they can debate without actually ever having one, then trying to and losing.

That said, it IS a piece of garbage now. Not quite on the level of the OTF, but down the pan.

-AC

JacopeX
Where is the seriousness in debating if they are all going to stoop down a thread from politics and controversy to Buttsecks?

Yes, pretty sad I agree. Just a bunch of people just skimming the place, wanting so call "PWN" someone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
Nobody said there was no room for humour, but the problem is that the forum has actually become flooded with that shit.

What people here don't realise, possibly through being jaded, is that is entirely what the OTF really consists of. That's the OTF's purpose, so it's unfair to diss the GDF for that.

"Masturbation Log.", yeah.

-AC

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
Where is the seriousness in debating if they are all going to stoop down a thread from politics and controversy to Buttsecks?

Yes, pretty sad I agree. Just a bunch of people just skimming the place, wanting so call "PWN" someone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, "buttsecks" is controversial and politically involved.

Edit: I should add, incase you missed the point, by "buttsecks", I mean homosexuality.

BlaxicanHydra
Why does everyone always make fun of Jacope? From what I see he never really starts it. he just voices his opinion on the topic,then gets jumped on by a bunch of people.

Robtard
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Why does everyone always make fun of Jacope? From what I see he never really starts it. he just voices his opinion on the topic,then gets jumped on by a bunch of people.

Many a time, his "opinion" is inflammatory, rude and unintelligent. Whenever he post something thought out and/or at least somewhat logical, the responses returned are likewise, but that is a rare occasion he does so; I stress "rare".

BlaxicanHydra
No, they're almost never "likewise". I've seen them. And the only "illogical" or inflammatory posts I;ve seen from him are complaints. he posts the same things a lot of the other OTF'ers post, but he gets treated differently still erm

Robtard
No, they're almost never "likewise". I've seen them. And the only "illogical" or inflammatory posts I;ve seen from him are complaints. he posts the same things a lot of the other OTF'ers post, but he gets treated differently still erm

Like I said, those times are rare.

Also, saying something stupid in the OTF is deemed acceptable and for the most part welcomed; say something stupid in the GDF; people will call you on it.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Robtard

Also, saying something stupid in the OTF is deemed acceptable and for the most part welcomed; say something stupid in the GDF; people will call you on it. Welcome? Not really.

This is the Off-Topic Forum, not the "put all your inane shit here" Forum. Off-Topic does not necessarily mean stupid.

Granted, all of the idiots treat the OFT like a haven, but ideally that would not be the case.

=Tired Hiker=
You forgot the butter, fork, and syrup. doped

Actually, I purposely didn't forget those. doped Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Nobody said there was no room for humour, but the problem is that the forum has actually become flooded with that shit.

What people here don't realise, possibly through being jaded, is that is entirely what the OTF really consists of. That's the OTF's purpose, so it's unfair to diss the GDF for that.

"Masturbation Log.", yeah.

-AC

I disagree, I think the OTF definitely has extreme levels of sh*t flooding it out the yin yang, but the OTF also has a lot of heart. Many ridiculous threads tend to go off topic, as is expected, but they tend to evolve into amazing and fun, sometimes serious and friendly places to be at that moment in time. OTF is more instantanious, GDF is where people actually stop and think of what to say before typing, OTF is closer to a real conversation, granted sometimes ridiculously lame converstations, yet at times very serious and enlightening ones, and many good arguments that actually end without two people bashing eachother to death. GDF is like a whiners only club, granted it wasn't like that in the past. But now I go in there, read two posts, and think to myself . . . damn these people are .. . . .. hey, pass the beer nuts. eat

Bardock42
Why does everyone always make fun of Jacope? From what I see he never really starts it. he just voices his opinion on the topic,then gets jumped on by a bunch of people. He usually has a stupid opinion.

No, they're almost never "likewise". I've seen them. And the only "illogical" or inflammatory posts I;ve seen from him are complaints. he posts the same things a lot of the other OTF'ers post, but he gets treated differently still erm He usually has a stupid opinion.

On top of that many GDFers have a past history with him.

I, personally, just like to rip on him.

Though he usually has a stupid opinion.

Actually, I purposely didn't forget those. doped

I disagree, I think the OTF definitely has extreme levels of sh*t flooding it out the yin yang, but the OTF also has a lot of heart. Many ridiculous threads tend to go off topic, as is expected, but they tend to evolve into amazing and fun, sometimes serious and friendly places to be at that moment in time. OTF is more instantanious, GDF is where people actually stop and think of what to say before typing, OTF is closer to a real conversation, granted sometimes ridiculously lame converstations, yet at times very serious and enlightening ones, and many good arguments that actually end without two people bashing eachother to death. GDF is like a whiners only club, granted it wasn't like that in the past. But now I go in there, read two posts, and think to myself . . . damn these people are .. . . .. hey, pass the beer nuts. eat Originally posted by lord xyz
Speaking of the GDF, it should be called the mental masturbation thread.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mental+masturbation

Speaking of you, you should be called http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?te...tsy

chillmeistergen
I love it when people who literally stay confined to the OTF, complain about the content in the GDF.
The humour in the OTF is absolutely god awful and most of patrons share a combined IQ of about 70.

Alpha Centauri
I disagree, I think the OTF definitely has extreme levels of sh*t flooding it out the yin yang, but the OTF also has a lot of heart. Many ridiculous threads tend to go off topic, as is expected, but they tend to evolve into amazing and fun, sometimes serious and friendly places to be at that moment in time. OTF is more instantanious, GDF is where people actually stop and think of what to say before typing, OTF is closer to a real conversation, granted sometimes ridiculously lame converstations, yet at times very serious and enlightening ones, and many good arguments that actually end without two people bashing eachother to death. GDF is like a whiners only club, granted it wasn't like that in the past. But now I go in there, read two posts, and think to myself . . . damn these people are .. . . .. hey, pass the beer nuts. eat

The difference is, you don't even have to read any posts to think people here are stupid. Just glance at some of the thread titles.

If you are going to dwell mainly in the OTF, if it's your favourite forum, then you've already leapt the chasm. Trying to justify it as a credible, not-intended-as-a-place-for-the-shit-to-be-it-just-happens-that-way forum is just naive. Not to say you are doing that.

The OTF has "heart", but in the same way "special" schools have "competitive spirit".

-AC

Robtard
Originally posted by Strangelove
Welcome? Not really.

This is the Off-Topic Forum, not the "put all your inane shit here" Forum. Off-Topic does not necessarily mean stupid.

Granted, all of the idiots treat the OFT like a haven, but ideally that would not be the case.

As I seldom visit here, I'll take your word for it; I stand corrected.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
He usually has a stupid opinion.

He usually has a stupid opinion.

On top of that many GDFers have a past history with him.

I, personally, just like to rip on him.

Though he usually has a stupid opinion.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?te...tsy Your definition of that word is highly inaccurate.

Da Pittman
I just read like two posts in the GDF and now I feel corrupted. erm Will this do

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/128/392374880_e346638b63_m.jpg

laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The difference is, you don't even have to read any posts to think people here are stupid. Just glance at some of the thread titles.

If you are going to dwell mainly in the OTF, if it's your favourite forum, then you've already leapt the chasm. Trying to justify it as a credible, not-intended-as-a-place-for-the-shit-to-be-it-just-happens-that-way forum is just naive. Not to say you are doing that.

The OTF has "heart", but in the same way "special" schools have "competitive spirit".

-AC

Leapt the chasm? Special schools? Competitive spirt? Wow, you really must be offended by what I said about the GDF. Why don't you just go back and stay there then if you are so high above us. Talk about naivety. Sheesh.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Your definition of that word is highly inaccurate. It's not my definition, I just thing you should be called one.

Alpha Centauri
Leapt the chasm? Special schools? Competitive spirt? Wow, you really must be offended by what I said about the GDF. Why don't you just go back and stay there then if you are so high above us. Talk about naivety. Sheesh.

No offense on this end. You...on the other hand...

Talk about insecurity, sheesh.

-AC

lord xyz
It's not my definition, I just thing you should be called one. Not a good...thing?

=Tired Hiker=
No offense on this end. You...on the other hand...

Talk about insecurity, sheesh.

-AC

When were we even talking about insecurity? I'm really not that insecure at all. If I were, I probably wouldn't be having this discussion with you. I was just saying, if you look down on the OTF so much, then why are you even bothering posting here? No offense taken either on this end.

JacopeX
Why does everyone always make fun of Jacope? From what I see he never really starts it. he just voices his opinion on the topic,then gets jumped on by a bunch of people. Thank god! someone here that actually has a brain. yes

thumb up

Also, saying something stupid in the OTF is deemed acceptable and for the most part welcomed; say something stupid in the GDF; people will call you on it. Quit acting like the GDF don't have any of that funny Unfunny crap there

He usually has a stupid opinion. And you are an annoying troll that needs to get a life. You are so obsessed with talking about my flaws, which is very pathetic of you. Many agree as well with my opinions.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I love it when people who literally stay confined to the OTF, complain about the content in the GDF.
The humour in the OTF is absolutely god awful and most of patrons share a combined IQ of about 70. GDF=Unfunny

If you wanted to see how the humor is in there. wink

Bardock42

And you are an annoying troll that needs to get a life. You are so obsessed with talking about my flaws, which is very pathetic of you. Many agree as well with my opinions.

Hardly obsessed with you really. And people agreeing with an opinion means shit.

JacopeX
Hardly obsessed with you really. And people agreeing with an opinion means shit. Yes it does. Was it a so called "Stupid opinon" as said? Then many would disagree. wink

I stand correct.

Bardock42
Yes it does. Was it a so called "Stupid opinon" as said? Then many would disagree. wink

I stand correct.

Like thinking that killing all Jews is great. Like thinking that torturing young girls because they might be witches is a good idea. Like thinking that using blacks as slaves should be done. Despite many people agreeing with it, they were stupid opinions.

It's even a logical fallacy called "argumentum ad populum", learn your logic if you want to debate.

Once more Jacope portrays his blatant stupidity in public, I suppose no one's going to come in again in this thread with "I don't understand why Jacope gets so much shit". Once and for all, it is because he is factually an idiot.

-ed

Robtard

Quit acting like the GDF don't have any of that funny Unfunny crap there

I did no such thing; WTF are you talking about?

See, this is (one reason of many) why people think you're an idiot.

Alpha Centauri
When were we even talking about insecurity? I'm really not that insecure at all. If I were, I probably wouldn't be having this discussion with you. I was just saying, if you look down on the OTF so much, then why are you even bothering posting here? No offense taken either on this end.

This is precisely the problem.

Because I refer to the OTF as the place for all the shit, pointless threads, a lot of idiocy and such, people say "Why do you look down on the OTF?".

I'm not looking down on it, that's precisely what it is. I'm not denying its place, everybody has to use the toilet sometime, but it is what it is, is all I'm saying.

-AC

Robtard
Alpha Centauri is saying you have dysentery.

(Oh, I love playing the Devil's advocate.)

lord xyz

(Oh, I love playing the Devil's advocate.) Kill the messenger! As they say on films.

BackFire

(Oh, I love playing the Devil's advocate.)

Actually, if you read properly, you'll see that he's advertising his massive love for cock.

JacopeX
Like thinking that killing all Jews is great. Like thinking that torturing young girls because they might be witches is a good idea. Like thinking that using blacks as slaves should be done. Despite many people agreeing with it, they were stupid opinions.

It's even a logical fallacy called "argumentum ad populum", learn your logic if you want to debate.

Once more Jacope portrays his blatant stupidity in public, I suppose no one's going to come in again in this thread with "I don't understand why Jacope gets so much shit". Once and for all, it is because he is factually an idiot.

-ed Ok, you are completely missing the point. I talk about my opinions, yet you bring up other opinions so you can make your point valid. Very pathetic.

I think the only one that needs to learn his logic is you. You see, the whole point of the entire debate was about MY opinions, not others. You keep on going like you were some type of retarded child trying to win the Olympics, but he will never win.

I am stupid? I am comprehending right now, am I? Plus, I would be typing like an idiot right now, wouldn't I(Mispelling)? I would of said 1+1=0. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, that is what Stupid really means to me. Not knowing anything. Yet, I come into the GDF and at least give a decent debate while a no life like you skims through the GDF, looking for my name and trying to put words into my mouth and try to find every single flaw and make a shit loado f insults out of it. I call that idiotic and annoying. I hope you get banned. One less troll at least.

You are a waste of semen, you know that.

Alliance

thumb up

Robtard

So you're saying that Bardock's father's semen is precious, valuable and should be strictly rationed?

JacopeX
So you're saying that Bardock's father's semen is precious, valuable and should be strictly rationed? No. Not even close. laughing out loud

lord xyz
So you're saying that Bardock's father's semen is precious, valuable and should be strictly rationed? I think he's saying the ejaculation wasn't worth it.

Bardock42
Ok, you are completely missing the point. I talk about my opinions, yet you bring up other opinions so you can make your point valid. Very pathetic.

I think the only one that needs to learn his logic is you. You see, the whole point of the entire debate was about MY opinions, not others. You keep on going like you were some type of retarded child trying to win the Olympics, but he will never win.

I am stupid? I am comprehending right now, am I? Plus, I would be typing like an idiot right now, wouldn't I(Mispelling)? I would of said 1+1=0. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, that is what Stupid really means to me. Not knowing anything. Yet, I come into the GDF and at least give a decent debate while a no life like you skims through the GDF, looking for my name and trying to put words into my mouth and try to find every single flaw and make a shit loado f insults out of it. I call that idiotic and annoying. I hope you get banned. One less troll at least.

Your opinions apply to the same rules as everyone elses. They don't get better or worse by the amount of people sharing it.

I think your opinions are stupid. You said that they aren't because many people share them. I told you that whether many people believe something or don't does not make it better or worse and gave you three examples. You follow?

Not sure if you are comprehending. But spelling is a skill that you can learn, it doesn't necessarily say anything about your level of intelligence. You can be an incredible stupid person and still have close to perfect grammar.

I would say it is certain that I participated in more debates in the GDF than you, I don't search out your name, I visit the threads that interest me, if you are in it chances are you said something stupid, I call you on it if that happened. If not I ignore or agree with you, I don't have a personal vendetta with you, at least I am not aware of it on my part. Rogue Jedi does a similar thing, he thinks because I tell him often how his opinion is stupid I look for him to insult and troll him, I don't.

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz
I think he's saying the ejaculation wasn't worth it.

He's in no position to judge the value of Bardock's father's orgasms. So, I conclude, JacopeX is a semen-monger.

JacopeX
Your opinions apply to the same rules as everyone elses. They don't get better or worse by the amount of people sharing it.

I think your opinions are stupid. You said that they aren't because many people share them. I told you that whether many people believe something or don't does not make it better or worse and gave you three examples. You follow?

Not sure if you are comprehending. But spelling is a skill that you can learn, it doesn't necessarily say anything about your level of intelligence. You can be an incredible stupid person and still have close to perfect grammar.

I would say it is certain that I participated in more debates in the GDF than you, I don't search out your name, I visit the threads that interest me, if you are in it chances are you said something stupid, I call you on it if that happened. If not I ignore or agree with you, I don't have a personal vendetta with you, at least I am not aware of it on my part. Rogue Jedi does a similar thing, he thinks because I tell him often how his opinion is stupid I look for him to insult and troll him, I don't. See, when you say my opinions are stupid, I see no proof at all. What makes one opinion different than others when it comes to talking about Abortion. Yes or No. Simple answer.

You make it seem like you WANT a vendetta against me by stepping in and call me an idiot. And I made many posts in the GDF, but you never seem to say anything meaning not all my opinions are disagreeable to you.

I would like to finish this argument.

InnerRise
Actually, I purposely didn't forget those. doped Oh you didn't? I must have overlooked them then. Thanks.

*Eats Pancakes*

doped

Bardock42
See, when you say my opinions are stupid, I see no proof at all. What makes one opinion different than others when it comes to talking about Abortion. Yes or No. Simple answer.

You make it seem like you WANT a vendetta against me by stepping in and call me an idiot. And I made many posts in the GDF, but you never seem to say anything meaning not all my opinions are disagreeable to you.

I would like to finish this argument.

An opinion is stupid when it goes against facts. When it is illogical. When the axioms are ridiculous. If you say something like "I think a fetus is a human being and should have the same rights so it should never be aborted....except in cases like rape" That's a stupid opinion. It is self contradictory and illogical.

And I doubt that all your opinions are disagreeable to me. I am sure you have some good opinions, I will congratulate you once I come across one.

Then do it. I won't stop you from not replying.

=Tired Hiker=
This is precisely the problem.

Because I refer to the OTF as the place for all the shit, pointless threads, a lot of idiocy and such, people say "Why do you look down on the OTF?".

I'm not looking down on it, that's precisely what it is. I'm not denying its place, everybody has to use the toilet sometime, but it is what it is, is all I'm saying.

-AC

So, the GDF must be like the sewer, or an outhouse? Because the GDF is a lot worse than the OTF, right?

chillmeistergen
So, the GDF must be like the sewer, or an outhouse? Because the GDF is a lot worse than the OTF, right?

No, and actually a lot of the absolute shit in the OTF is created by you. No offence, but I think starting any thing with a picture of a yellow face is rather inane.

Alpha Centauri

The GDF has become much worse in recent times, but when the forum is actually populate more with "Masturbation log." and things like that, than actual debate topics, you can make that claim.

I never claimed I was above dwelling here, but it is what it is.

-AC

Mišt
The humour in the OTF is absolutely god awful and most of patrons share a combined IQ of about 70.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t462087.html

And no, most of them are here to have fun and kill time.

=Tired Hiker=
The GDF has become much worse in recent times, but when the forum is actually populate more with "Masturbation log." and things like that, than actual debate topics, you can make that claim.

I never claimed I was above dwelling here, but it is what it is.

-AC

Okay, great! thumb up Souds like you have a grudge against Vinny. It is what it is.
No, and actually a lot of the absolute shit in the OTF is created by you. No offence, but I think starting any thing with a picture of a yellow face is rather inane.

Sure, no offense taken, douche bag. And what the hell are you talking about?

Bardock42
Okay, great! thumb up Souds like you have a grudge against Vinny. It is what it is.

Sure, no offense taken, douche bag. And what the hell are you talking about? I wonder if AC even knows who Vinny is.

So, the GDF must be like the sewer, or an outhouse? Because the GDF is a lot worse than the OTF, right? It's not actually worse, is it?

Not by standards of amount of ridiculous threads. Both forums have their shit threads and their moron users, don't you think?

The Pict
I wonder if AC even knows who Vinny is.

They've had arguments about the OTF before. And once about the comics versus forum (if I remember correctly) so it's safe to assume they know one another.

Rogue Jedi

do we have to pick sides?

Rogue Jedi
please tell me we can pick sides.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
please tell me we can pick sides.

You have free will....I think.

Rogue Jedi
You have free will....I think. thank you Captain Obvious.

Alpha Centauri

You deduced this how? I wasn't aware he's the one who created the thread. I don't have a grudge against him or anybody, he makes shit threads and so do most people here.

It's not any one person.

The OTF is what it is, a place for shit and a place for anything else. i'm not talking down to it, that's what it is.

-AC

InnerRise
This all is getting rather old.

People have their opinions and thoughts.

MOVE ON.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Alpha Centauri
What do you honestly get out of telling people to move on, and then ignored, because it's usually none of your business?

I'm honestly curious. Why not just leave the thread? Why ask people participating to move on, when you can actually move on to something that interests you, and leave us to discuss what we're discussing?

You've said your piece, why don't YOU move on?

-AC

InnerRise
I did MOVE ON.

I've told you all to MOVE ON just ONCE and I've said nothing more.

So what has given you the inclination that I haven't MOVED ON?

"I'm honestly curious."

Alpha Centauri
I did MOVE ON.

"I'm honestly curious."

Why tell ANYBODY to move on if you yourself plan to actually move on from the thread? It makes zero sense. Instead of telling us to move on from a topic of thread discussion that you want no more part of anyway, why not say nothing and just leave us to discuss as we wish?

Why do you feel compelled to do such things? What difference does it make if we "move on" or not, if you don't want to contribute and if you don't care? Why not just leave it? Do you just hope that you have some kind of impact or power or something?

I ask civilly because you do it a lot and there's no reason for it. So here's a suggestion; you move on away from this thread and leave those of us in it to discuss as we wish. If you aren't out for attention, that's what you'd do, logically.

-AC

InnerRise
Please answer my civil question or say nothing in response to me. That's what one would do if they weren't starving for attention, logically.

Old Habits Die Hard Alpha, I Know.petpet

Bardock42
I did MOVE ON.

"I'm honestly curious."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alpha Centauri
The question about "What gives you the impression I haven't moved on?", that one? I think you answered that with the two posts since. The fact that you are here proves you haven't moved on. The fact that you came back to a thread you don't care about to tell us to move on, proves that you haven't moved on.

So now, answer mine: If you plan to move on, if you don't care about the thread and if you're not going to take part, why do you care if we move on or not? Just leave, go browse a thread that is relevant to your interests. Do you say it to get the feeling that we're going to listen to you or something? What's the deal here?

-AC

InnerRise
I knew you'd succumb to such an answer.

Why did I return? Because you directly accused me of not moving on when I had in fact not posted anymore in here at the time you had made that false allegation.

That is why I posted more. B/c of your false accusations and to set you straight civilly on the matter.

Now that that is done I'll gladly end this meaningless conversation and let you continue on with your previous meaningless conversation.

Good Day.

Alpha Centauri
I knew you'd succumb to such an answer.

Why did I return? Because you directly accused me of not moving on when I had in fact not posted anymore in here at the time you had made that false allegation.

That is why I posted more. B/c of your false accusations and to set you straight civilly on the matter.

Now that that is done I'll gladly end this meaningless conversation and let you continue on with your previous meaningless conversation.

Good Day.

No, you returned to this thread before I even replied to you, with the view to telling us all to move on. Do I need to draw you a picture to explain why that's quite contradictory for someone who doesn't care?

You never answered my question, but I suppose that's to be expected. Let's see how long this lasts.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yes

Talk about outta his league.

=Tired Hiker=
Not by standards of amount of ridiculous threads. Both forums have their shit threads and their moron users, don't you think?

Yes, I agree with that.

=Tired Hiker=
You deduced this how? I wasn't aware he's the one who created the thread. I don't have a grudge against him or anybody, he makes shit threads and so do most people here.

It's not any one person.

The OTF is what it is, a place for shit and a place for anything else. i'm not talking down to it, that's what it is.

-AC
It was actually created as a trash can forum by Raz, but became something legendary. The GDF is where the shit goes, OTF is for the garbage and anything else.

miss_swann
THE GDF IS SOOOO BORING!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by miss_swann
THE GDF IS SOOOO BORING!

I know. It takes too long for people to reply to posts. OTF is much better because it is more instantanious. Plus, the people here are funnier and generally smarter.

miss_swann
and less woooooooooooo

~Da Moose~
I know. It takes too long for people to reply to posts. OTF is much better because it is more instantanious. Plus, the people here are funnier and generally smarter.

*farts in Hiker's direction and laughs all crazy like*

chillmeistergen

That's pretty much utter bollocks. Call the OTF lot smart all you like, but generally, they most certainly are not.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
*farts in Hiker's direction and laughs all crazy like*

Like I said . . . big grin wink

=Tired Hiker=
That's pretty much utter bollocks. Call the OTF lot smart all you like, but generally, they most certainly are not.

Oh yes they are! eek!

miss_swann
except a select few... *cough* miss_swann *cough* they just come here when people aren't on the pirates thread

=Tired Hiker=
except a select few... *cough* miss_swann *cough* they just come here when people aren't on the pirates thread

Yeah, but you are obviously smarter than most people who post in the GDF. That's just a fact. wink

miss_swann
my IQ is under 100. but at least it's above G od D *mned (aw)F ul

chillmeistergen
Yeah, but you are obviously smarter than most people who post in the GDF. That's just a fact. wink
Yeah..........

InnerRise
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
*farts in Hiker's direction and laughs all crazy like* rednuts

Bardock42
I know. It takes too long for people to reply to posts. OTF is much better because it is more instantanious. Plus, the people here are funnier and generally smarter. Hahahaha, the funny part might actually be true.

Bardock42
Yeah, but you are obviously smarter than most people who post in the GDF. That's just a fact. wink You read her stuff? Cause...I did. And...you get the picture.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah.......... You actually agree? laughing This thread has turned out to be more fun than I thought.

chillmeistergen
That's made my evening.

=Tired Hiker=
Cheap thrills.

Rogue Jedi
Cheap thrills. the best kind.

=Tired Hiker=
Like watching a dog chase it's tail.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, or like reading the comments of a spaz who's twice my age, moan about how he prefers threads such as 'masterbation log', instead of threads which relate to current affairs, politics and ethical debate.
It's great, sort of like watching a fish.

2D_MASTER
Yeah, or like reading the comments of a spaz who's twice my age, moan about how he prefers threads such as 'masterbation log', instead of threads which relate to current affairs, politics and ethical debate.

You're so f*cking intellectual... (swoon).

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
You're so f*cking intellectual... (swoon).

Oh, hello 2D I haven't seen you in a while. Got any new personae on the go?

2D_MASTER
Oh, hello 2D I haven't seen you in a while. Got any new personae on the go?

Still beating that imaginary horse eh? You make me smile 'ol chap.

chillmeistergen
Still beating that imaginary horse eh? You make me smile 'ol chap.

Glad to hear it.

=Tired Hiker=

Watching a fish is much more interesting than anything you have to offer, I'm sure. And since when does age matter?

Bardock42
Watching a fish is much more interesting than anything you have to offer, I'm sure. And since when does age matter?

Since people generally die when they are old.

Or something.

2D_MASTER

InnerRise

Bardock42
He went there.haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... He did. His set up was pretty bad though, considering that I said that age does indeed matter.

Oh well, we can't all make logical accurate jokes.

Hmm, wrong explanation. Since I am a pedophile age matters. That's the point.

2D_MASTER
He went there.haermm

I'm confused...

...considering that I said that age does indeed matter...

Hence the word... "Hypocrite"... c'mon dewd.

Shin_Blax
Apparently.

InnerRise
He did. His set up was pretty bad though, considering that I said that age does indeed matter.

Oh well, we can't all make logical accurate jokes.

Hmm, wrong explanation. Since I am a pedophile age matters. That's the point. Yeah, he went there..........but I don't know how he actually got there based on what you actually said about age.

Oh well.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I'm confused... I know...petpet

=Tired Hiker=
This page of posts alone is incredibly more intellectual than the entire GDF.

2D_MASTER
This page of posts alone is incredibly more intellectual than the entire GDF.

Tell that to Robtard and the rest of the GDF elite.

Bardock42
This page of posts alone is incredibly more intellectual than the entire GDF. Well, to be fair, it was mostly people posting that post in the GDF.

=Tired Hiker=
And if you didn't notice, I posted about three times in the GDF today! eek!

Bardock42
And if you didn't notice, I posted about three times in the GDF today! eek! Someone's taking a liking to it.

=Tired Hiker=
Well, I really have nothing against the GDF. I just like to stir things up a bit and see how people react is all.

Bardock42
Well, I really have nothing against the GDF. I just like to stir things up a bit and see how people react is all. Oh I see, you are one of "the gays"?

=Tired Hiker=
Well, I'm more like "those damn hippies."

Bardock42
Well, I'm more like "those damn hippies." There's a difference?

=Tired Hiker=
There's a difference?

Yeah, gays enjoy wrapping their mouths around the trunk of a man.
Hippies enjoy wrapping their arms around the trunk of a tree.

Bardock42
Yeah, gays enjoy wrapping their mouths around the trunk of a man.
Hippies enjoy wrapping their arms around the trunk of a tree.

There's a difference?

=Tired Hiker=
Yes.

Bardock42
Yes.

If you say this without further explanation I assume I will just have to accept it as absolutely and undoubtedly true.

=Tired Hiker=
*silence*

Bardock42
*silence* Since you do not answer to my conclusion I will have to accept you as my one and only god and kill everyone that just as much as thinks that you could possibly not be it.

~KoK!~
my IQ is under 100. but at least it's above G od D *mned (aw)F ul Under 100? That's pretty bad.

Strangelove
Since you do not answer to my conclusion I will have to accept you as my one and only god and kill everyone that just as much as thinks that you could possibly not be it. now that's devotion

~KoK!~
Since you do not answer to my conclusion I will have to accept you as my one and only god and kill everyone that just as much as thinks that you could possibly not be it. Tired Hiker is more than likely some type of deity.

=Tired Hiker=
hysterical

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Tired Hiker is more than likely some type of deity.

"LIKELY"? That leaves room for chance. You are a dead man, KOK!!!!

chillmeistergen

Maturity and that.

=Tired Hiker=
Maturity and that.

I've grown tired of this discussion. Let's talk about something else. See any good movies lately?

Bardock42
I've grown tired of this discussion. Let's talk about something else. See any good movies lately? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/

=Tired Hiker=
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/

I wasn't talking to you. animals_bunny2

Robtard
Tell that to Robtard and the rest of the GDF elite.

Hey, is this you "not caring" again? Because, I'm touched.

2D_MASTER
Hey, is this you "not caring" again? Because, I'm touched.

Is this me stalking you again? Silly dolt.

Bardock42
I wasn't talking to you. animals_bunny2

Maybe I wasn't talking to you either mhm

Robtard
Is this me stalking you again? Silly dolt.

Did I ever claim that you're stalking me? Lab monkey.

Bardock42
Did I ever claim that you're stalking me? Lab monkey. Like the sig. What's that pic from?

Robtard
Like the sig. What's that pic from?

Too bad, I already replaced it.

From your avatar, I edited out the good parts and just used your face.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>