Joker, Life or Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
With the movie coming out soon, do you think he will get killed off like most movie villains, or stick around for a few

Thought, Opinions?

NoFate007
Arrested, sent to Arkham, and then having a convo with Quinzel. That's what I'd like. Of course, I'd also like him not to just wear makeup...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by superkronick92
With the movie coming out soon, do you think he will get killed off like most movie villains, or stick around for a few

Thought, Opinions?

David Goyer has already said Batman sequel after TDK involves The Joker and Two-Face

xNIXSONx
yeah^ Joker will be stickin around

Ultimate Hulk43
To kill off the Joker would be stupid. I'm sure he'll be in the next two Batman films to come & I'm looking forward to them, make up or not.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
David Goyer has already said Batman sequel after TDK involves The Joker and Two-Face

Hell yes

sindahouse
Joker can't be dead... If anything, Im hoping Ras Al Ghul is still around. Don't think they'll kill him off.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by NoFate007
Arrested, sent to Arkham, and then having a convo with Quinzel. That's what I'd like. Of course, I'd also like him not to just wear makeup...

Agreed.

And beyond that, Bats will have the choice to kill him or not.

He'll want to, Joker will have killed Rachel in this movie.... but in the end it will be a big deal in the movie that he arrests him and sends him to Arkham.

And yes, I hope to heck that Harley Q is there waiting for him.

coolmovies
well i think he will stay alive and come with catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.