Red presents: The King Kobras, oh snap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Greetings One and all of the most brilliant website to behold man since Cartoonnetwork.com. I'm Speaking to you, KMC! Yes, I King Kobra, Grand Leader, of the King Kobra Klan, is pleased to announce the downfall of the mongooses! We, the grandest of KMCites! ....Is that KMCians or KMCites? Anyway, We! The Anti-Mongooses! Shall lead this forum to the worse possible era of KMC since the rise of the Illuminati. our Non-Anti counterparts! So uhhh when a baby steals a lollipop from a senile old man, that being Tricksterpriest! The king kobra Klan Shall be there! So if a moderator closes this thread, do you know what I have to say to that?

DAMN THAT WOULD SUCK.

So Here, ladie and gentlemen and that isn't a typo!, I guess gentlemen was a stretch...Without Further Apu http://msn.foxsports.com/id/6249882_36_2.gif

I, The Imfamous King Kobra, present to you, The Anti-Mongooses, The King Kobras.

(patiently awaits nino to say this thread is closed)

Credit to Red, Jason, and Trickster.

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/10/5/f/Cobra_Commander_colors.jpg
"OUR TIME HAS COME"

First 5 or 6 members to post get on the new banner.

-A Redatom Production

DigiMark007

DigiMark007
Nope, guess not.

10?

DigiMark007
Oh wait, this is my forum. Where the hell am I?

Lemme regroup...I'll be back to close this ina bit.

TricksterPriest
Digi, come on. you and I both know that it was mostly Marea who caused the problem last time. We had the biggest group on KMC and the longest team thread ever.

What about all the people from the team thread who enjoyed it? the Guy222, LordDaceous, the jasons of the thread? The kayakats, the redatoms, are you going to deny them a place to have and call their own thread?

SnazzySmurph
I have to say, the name "King Kobra Klan" is in rather poor taste, as a group name...

If we're counting, I suppose this is 9.

Evil_Ash
Mesa like to join yousa. durwave

Rufus T Firefly
8 haermm

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Mesa like to join yousa. durwave

Welcome to the new team Ash. big grin

JasonK4
7 and Ash, you're officially a member of the Kobra. Welcome.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
8 haermm Were you part of this from the beginning? schmoll

Oh, and y'all got pwned by Digi.

Tee hee... "y'all"

TricksterPriest
We're not dead yet...... durwank

guy222
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Were you part of this from the beginning? schmoll

Tee hee... "y'all"

Hey Smurph

I be honored to join

Lets all have fun. Mongooses do live forever

BlaxicanHydra
no expression

I'm sure you've already taken into account the controversy surrounding your teams initials.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
no expression

I'm sure you've already taken into account the controversy surrounding your teams initials. They'd have to be pretty dense not to, considering that the last word is "Klan".

erm

Rufus T Firefly
i'm just a figure head founder who made a nice opening post and named the group, my group's gone brah. srug my roll here is the same as of your group, but they went and had me make the opening post, i'll post in here as much as I do with the off-topic and illuminati probably

JasonK4
They'd have to be pretty dense not to, considering that the last word is "Klan".

erm
i'm just a figure head founder who made a nice opening post and named the group, my group's gone brah. srug my roll here is the same as of your group, but they went and had me make the opening post, i'll post in here as much as I do with the off-topic and illuminati probably

SnazzySmurph
i'm just a figure head founder who made a nice opening post and named the group, my group's gone brah. srug my roll here is the same as of your group, but they went and had me make the opening post, i'll post in here as much as I do with the off-topic and illuminati probably Not if Digi closes it now... haermm

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by JasonK4
Were you under the impression that I would have problems with calling Red dense? ermmha

Rufus T Firefly
Not if Digi closes it now... haermm

2, now 3 posts, it's already the equivalent of the number of posts in the Illuminati, meh, i'm not fighting to keep it open, though it's my brain baby srug

Everyone comes to me nowadays with their thread ideas....EH Smurf ermmha

Here's to an interesting thread

JasonK4
Were you part of this from the beginning? schmoll

Tee hee... "y'all"

TricksterPriest
Well, I told you guys that KKK was a bad acronym. haermm

Maybe if Digi can edit Klan out of the title, we can keep this thread going? Please? big grin

JasonK4
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, I told you guys that KKK was a bad acronym. haermm

Maybe if Digi can edit Klan out of the title, we can keep this thread going? Please? big grin

I agree.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
no expression

I'm sure you've already taken into account the controversy surrounding your teams initials.

I'm more concerned about the fact that the Team name reminds me too much of a horrible movie I saw...

8g7VH8toFWE

SnazzySmurph
2, now 3 posts, it's already the equivalent of the number of posts in the Illuminati, meh, i'm not fighting to keep it open, though it's my brain baby srug

Everyone comes to me nowadays with their thread ideas....EH Smurf ermmha

Here's to an interesting thread I never came to you with anything. none180

guy222
I never came to you with anything. none180

Hey yall

JasonK4
Originally posted by guy222
Hey yall

hey buddy

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/skeptical-cat-is-fraught-with-skept.jpg

DigiMark007
Thread length and membership aren't the issue. The fact that you couldn't co-exist as a team (regardless of the causes) isn't simply license to make a new team the following week (Also, the KKK? Jesus guys.)

There's ample opportunity for anyone to socialize and interact on these forums without having to discuss comics directly. I don't want this to come across as a vendetta against anyone, because I realize that you guys don't have any ill-intentions. This is merely a forum decision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.