thor vs. zeuss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
who would win war tomcat velho starwars

severance
Big Z

tkitna
Why would anybody think that Thor could beat Zeus?

Dgw2007
well i think Big Z

guy222
Originally posted by Dgw2007
who would win war tomcat velho starwars

zeus

Faceman
Z.

guy222
Odin=Zeus...although Odin has more feats

Zeus FTW

D-Block
Zeus

BentonGrey
Thor HAS fought Zeus, and it wasn't even a contest.

guy222
Zeus

Placidity
Thor definitely...

loses.

Bentley
Mikaboshi owned Zeus... Twice.

Kasper Gutman
Which Thor are we talking about? I'm assuming this thread is about current Thor. Classic Thor would be no contest win for Zeus.

comicfan11
Originally posted by guy222
Zeus

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Bentley
Mikaboshi owned Zeus... Twice.

Mika didn't just win, he ASSRAPED Zeus.

Mighty Saxon
depending on speicificity... current thor w/the odinforce would defeat Zeus but thor before would def lose

tkitna
Is Odinforce Thor more powerful than Odin himself? If not, I see Zeus and Odin as equals so I doubt Thor is going to be a clear cut victor with even the Odinforce.

redhotrash
Personally, and I may be way off on this, but I'd think Thor with Odin's power would be a lot more formidable than Odin. While Odin was busy running Asgard, Thor was out adventuring and such. Just I'd think if you put Odin and Thor on equal levels power wise, Thor would win if he went all out. So giving him the power of Odin, he ought to be stronger than Odin was. But then again I could be way off.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by redhotrash
Personally, and I may be way off on this, but I'd think Thor with Odin's power would be a lot more formidable than Odin. While Odin was busy running Asgard, Thor was out adventuring and such. Just I'd think if you put Odin and Thor on equal levels power wise, Thor would win if he went all out. So giving him the power of Odin, he ought to be stronger than Odin was. But then again I could be way off.

Well he if you look at this way Odin was rated by marvel at being able to lift 60 tons. "Odin did at time use the Odin froc eto enhance his strength"

thor is class 100+.

IT was never clear that Odin was strouger then Zeus but if you go by feats Odin pawns him.

Thor has been stated to be strouger then his father does how he became Rune King Thor.

Odin can the Odinfroce when both he brothers died and he recevived thru them some hwo never expalin.

Thor is Odin sone plus the fact that he his mother is Gaea which was ancient god who is "supposed to be strouger then the reg. Gods.

So the in theory Thor would be greater then Odin if they both ha dthe Odin force.

Mrblonde
RKT is the only Thor who can defeat Zeus,I'm not even sure if King Thor can Defeat Zeus

UKR
King Thor had less experience with the Odinforce than his father. But IMO the German pantheon is more powerful than the Mediterranean one, after all the Scandinavian deities are the primary pantheon of the MU and the Greek/Roman ones are not. Just like how in DC the Germanic pantheon is not a big deal compared to the Greek and New Gods. I always thought that Zeus, Hercules, etc were second-stringers in the MU. If Thor has the Odinpower then he will best Zeus even with less experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.