Kal-L (earth 2) vs Kal-El (earth 1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
who would win

Superboy Prime
Excluding their lil tussle in Infinite Crisis Kal-L should wipe his ass with Kal-El.

Nikkolas
So this is current Supes?

Yes, Kal-L wins easily.

But I was thinking he meant PC E1 Supes. oh well.

Superboy Prime
I dunno...he probably meant PC E1 Supes...because that would actually be an even match and not this horrible curbstomp. The lack of PC before it confuses me.

Dgw2007
i did mean pc e1 supes

Superboy Prime
They can either stalemate each other or Earth 1 Supes wins a slight majority.

Nikkolas
They started off as equals but I believe PC E1 Supes eventually was stated to be superior.

Superboy Prime
Yeah. The original Supes was eventually powered up to E1 Supes levels, but in terms of actual feats I think E2 Supes has him beat.

Dgw2007
no stalemating someone has to win

Superboy Prime
i meant E1 Supes has E2 Supes beat in feats.

Dgw2007
i was thinking somemore E2 supes is older and would get tired quicker so E1 in theory

Superboy Prime
IMO age would not matter unless both of them were powerfless.

Dgw2007
yes it would they have the same power lvl so it like they are fighting as humans so age does matter

Superboy Prime
Unlikely.

The real important factor is how much sun radiation each of them has absorbed over the years.

You see E2 Supes and E1 Supes duked it out to a standstill inspite of Kal-L being much older. What happened when all 3 versions of Kal-El lost their powers during Infinite Crisis' climax? The teenage beat the helpless old man and the adult beat the teenage.

Age matters not considering their powers. 'Nuff said.

Validus
E1 was more powerful. Kal-L stated so himself.

Dgw2007
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.