I Hate Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

To Freedom
Just wanted to see how many haters there are, the reasons why and well, I'm just curious. Don't get me wrong. I love Jack/Johnny.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I almost freaked out on you there!!!!!!

YOU ALMOST KILLED ME! NO ONE COULD HATE JOHNNY!

hehe.. sorry.. haters, post please. *types reluctantly*

Ditte3
Originally posted by To Freedom
Just wanted to see how many haters there are, the reasons why and well, I'm just curious. Don't get me wrong. I love Jack/Johnny. huh My!You almost get me killed.i don't think there are many people hating him.Moreover i think there are many fans like us.

lovethemtigers
Holy Cow, ToFreedom, you about gave me a heartattach with this thread.. This shouldn't even be here.....

If anyone hates Jack/Johnny, then they need to have a lobotomy!

Council#13
Wow, I sorta was like, "...what? A Johnny hater? This I've got to see." But it turns out it's not really a Johnny hater, so au revoir!

mmoviejunkie
haha omgosh wow you freaked me out as well..
but i don't think anyone who hates JD will like pirates...i guess people could hate jack, but i wouldn't understand why-he's like the movie

ivebeendepped43
ugh i almost puked when i saw that title...

Jaeh_JediPirate
I almost died when i saw the title...

anyway, If you're a Johnny Depp hater, why go in the Pirates Of The Caribbean Forums? blink eek!

miss_swann
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i guess people could hate jack, but i wouldn't understand why-he's like the movie I don't hate Jack, i love him really I just hated him in DMC cause.... I hate Sparrabeth.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by miss_swann
I don't hate Jack, i love him really I just hated him in DMC cause.... I hate Sparrabeth.

*looks at you darkly*

hehe, just kidding.

To Freedom
HAHA....sorry gals for scaring you....

So...only one person, a guy or fanboy of Harry Potter doesn't seem to like Johnny/Jack.

My conclusion: Johnny/Jack has more female fans than male (excluding gays). Why?

Jaeh_JediPirate
actually, if you're talking about Council, he didn't say he didn't like him... he was just curious to what he'll see in this thread, it being labeled 'I hate Johnny Depp' *wipes evil from chest, spins around 3 times and spits* (hahaha... black spot?) sparked his curiosity...

maybe the explanation is HE'S SO SEXY!

JacksSweet
Haahhah i came after a very long time in here...and what did i see??? "i hate johnny depp" i was like WHAT????i was so surprised and scared because of what a johnny/jack haters became of my friends during the time i was not here big grinbig grinbig grin god!!!ToFreedom!!!!You got us all big grinbig grinbig grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
It isn't possible that anyone would hate Johnny... is it?

JacksSweet

Ditte3
yes Ves.

Ditte3
I mean yes.

Nanami_XIV
WOW! I was just passing by and I see this. I thought 'Oh no. Another basher.'
Don't make my mod side come out like that!! ^-^;;;;

diddly
i hate Johnny/ jack muwahahahahahahah!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! ever sincce i saw sleepy hollow i fell in love with him(just not as obsesivly as all of u) lol

Nanami_XIV
I'm not obsessive either.

miss_swann
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
It isn't possible that anyone would hate Johnny... is it? Some less hot guys may be irritated by his uber hottness.

Jaeh_JediPirate
probably... other guys pales in comparison lol.

diddly
u guys r obsessed

Jaeh_JediPirate
I agree mate. we ARE obsessed.

diddly
yup

Jaeh_JediPirate
*nods head* happy

tee_pirategirl
I too got a heart attack when I saw it but as soon as I saw To Freedom had posted it I calmed down cause I knew she loves Johnny/Jack...

I think there are people who have no feelings towards Johnny/Jack...like Willabethers. They DON'T hate him. We don't HATE Orly/Will but we aren't fangirls either. So I guess there are many people who have no feelings but as People's choice awards and Teen choice awards proved most of the population adores him...

With good reasons of course!

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I too got a heart attack when I saw it but as soon as I saw To Freedom had posted it I calmed down cause I knew she loves Johnny/Jack...

I think there are people who have no feelings towards Johnny/Jack...like Willabethers. They DON'T hate him. We don't HATE Orly/Will but we aren't fangirls either. So I guess there are many people who have no feelings but as People's choice awards and Teen choice awards proved most of the population adores him...

YOU SAID IT MATE!

Ditte3
yes

potcfan2003
I hate johnny!!! So it is possible, although I love POTC... Jack is my least fav. character, now plz don't hurt me embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

T.Maria
Originally posted by potcfan2003
I hate johnny!!! So it is possible, although I love POTC... Jack is my least fav. character, now plz don't hurt me embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

would that reason be beacause of the whole sparrabeth/willabeth thing??

Im the opposite end to you...my least fave is will...hes a character who lacks erm...well...character???

But i do like orli smile
Hes funny and hes good in the comedy roles (that arent Will, anyway lol)

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by T.Maria
would that reason be beacause of the whole sparrabeth/willabeth thing??

Im the opposite end to you...my least fave is will...hes a character who lacks erm...well...character???

But i do like orli smile
Hes funny and hes good in the comedy roles (that arent Will, anyway lol)

lol completely agree!

and to the whole guys not liking him, i know a guy who doesn't like him. he'd get mad anytime i talked about him-lol(and we being obsessed and all, it was a lot) and one time he was watching mtv movie awards and i was like oh johnny won and he's like ugh! hopefully that already happened or i'll have to change the channel when that happens. although he never gave me a real reason for not liking him he's just like i don't want to see or talk about him.

weirdo..lol who wouldn't want to talk about or look at johnny?!

IheartPocky
wow. evil thread! i love jack/johnny and my brother greatly admires him!

To Freedom

Hahahaha....I was just having fun 'cos I was SO BORED that day. Everytime I read mags or watch interviews with celebrity gals, they're always saying they have crushes on Johnny. So who can hate Johnny? Only those guys who feel threatened or conservative types who can't stand his messy look (he didn't wash his hair, some say...)

Anyway, what are the results of People's Choice and Teens' Choice 2007? Care to enlighten me?

Jaeh_JediPirate

shock I NEVER BELIEVED IT'S POSSIBLE! NOOO!

potcfan2003
Well believe it!!

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol... oh well, you said it.. everyone is entitled to their own opinions anyway... stick out tongue

To Freedom
I wish more Johnny/Jack haters will post here. I wanna to see reasons.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I dunno.. i want to see the reasons, but at the same time i want to convince them not to hate johnny, and yet i know that they're entitled to their own opinions... *sigh*

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by To Freedom
Hahahaha....I was just having fun 'cos I was SO BORED that day. Everytime I read mags or watch interviews with celebrity gals, they're always saying they have crushes on Johnny. So who can hate Johnny? Only those guys who feel threatened or conservative types who can't stand his messy look (he didn't wash his hair, some say...)

Anyway, what are the results of People's Choice and Teens' Choice 2007? Care to enlighten me?

he didn't wash his hair when?

potcfan2003
I don't really have a reason...

tee_pirategirl
Ummmmm....well you must have SOME reasons even if the aren't logical.

potcfan2003
I think he's really ugly...

IheartPocky
Well, I think Will is really ugly and I don't hate him, now do I? Nope.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I don'tthink anyone could convince her with anything... unless we use another form of persuasion... hmm shifty

I'm willing to bring out my 'persuasion' idea if you guys can't convince her.. *evil laugh*

To Freedom
Wow! Johnny Depp is ugly. How interesting. Just becos' some people are ugly doesn't mean that we hate them. Oh dear...

Any other reasons, peeps?

taliakai
OMG you scared me! how could anyone hate Johnny/Jack? its like impossoble!

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by taliakai
OMG you scared me! how could anyone hate Johnny/Jack? its like impossoble!

actually, it is. potcfan... *cough*

To Freedom
I hate Johnny Depp...for making me into an obsessive, hyperventilating, can't-get-enough-of-him, fan.

potcfan2003
He is ugly...

Surreal_44
I don't hate Jack Sparrow or Johnny Depp....

But I don't really like them either. stick out tongue

That's right, I don't like Johnny Depp. I don't think his acting is spectacular, I don't think his looks are spectacular, I don't think his personality is uber wonderful, and I don't like most of his films.

Why?

I dunno. stick out tongue I look at Johnny and I'm like, eh...ok.

And trust me, I have tried to like him. I have looked at him wet, and without a shirt on, and of course the gazzillion and one photos of him on the net, and all I can say is that he's good-looking, but I don't tingle when I look at him.

As for Jack Sparrow, I think he's over-rated and really, really annoying. I've never really liked his character. In fact, the only way I've truly enjoyed reading him is through fanfiction, mostly Sparrington fics, or the ones written by honorat. If you haven't read any of her work, then shame on you, because she's brilliant. wink Go read. Even try reading her story "Worthy of His Steel", which is about Will as a child. It's so good that it feels like canon. Everything she writes feels like canon. wink

Ahem, back on subject: In conclusion, I do not hate Johnny or Jack, but they do not cause my ovaries to do a leap for joy, I find Jack annoying and Johnny is just a bit too weird for me, and I disagree with almost every opinion of his that I know about. Therefore, I do not feel much of anything for them. wink

IheartPocky
My dad doesn't care for Johnny as a person but he likes Jack. smile

Heh, Surreal.. Do you like Orlando's acting?

Surreal_44
I do in fact like his acting. I don't think he's brilliant at it, but I think he acts his characters as they are written. Will is meant to be a certain way and Orlando plays him that way.

He pulled of playing Paris extremely well, and "Kingdom of Heaven" I think he did really well in too.

I really think his strengths are in stage acting and in comedy. He was absolutely hysterical in "Elizabethtown", and there's a British show called "Extras" that he's on. He plays himself, only as a complete jerk and Johnny Depp hater, which is amusing considering the topic. Go watch it!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eKMjrZXpgtI

Now, Orlando needs a bit more practice on acting, but he's not the worst I've ever seen. I didn't say Johnny was a bad actor; I just don't think he is all that is uber wonderful and good and great about acting. smile He's perfectly fine, just not the most gifted, spectacular actor I've ever seen.

IheartPocky
Yeah I've seen that video. It's super funny.

To Freedom
Surreal, I think you belong to a minority of people who dislike Johnny Depp and the Jack Sparrow character. But it's ok, everyone's entitled to his or her opinion. My mum can't stand Johnny Depp 'cos she thinks he's unwashed, lazy-looking and smokes too much. But I don't care, I like bad boys.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by Surreal_44
"Kingdom of Heaven" I think he did really well in too.

Now, Orlando needs a bit more practice on acting, but he's not the worst I've ever seen.

I totally agree surreal. He did well in the Kingdom of Heaven. that was a great movie from him. he did good as legolas too, IMO.

lol about the johnny depp hater, i need to watch that.

tee_pirategirl
That thing is hilarious considering Orlando is so sweet...and he doesn't care if he's number one in woman's magazines and stuff...and he played himself like he's super jealous of Johnny which isn't true and I guess that's what made it so funny!

I like Orlando's personality, I love him as a person and his interviews are always ones that I love to watch but I think he plays the characters a bit too by the book. He never brings something to the character that no other actor could bring you know? Like Johnny gave Jack a unique touch (even if you don't like Johnny/Jack you can't argue with the unique part) and Keira gave Elizabeth a fierce and strong look (which I really admire) but Orly didn't give Will anything that another actor like Jude Law couldn't give him. But I won't press this point because maybe I haven't payed enough attention.

Even is you don't like Johnny though you must admit that he's weird, unique, dark and twisted. The four things are the things that draw me to him. And I do think he is incredibly talented too...considering he's never studied acting SERIOUSLY like some of the other actors have and he's still better than most of them.

All I'm saying is that I don't think Orly is attractive but the whole world seems to think so and that makes me admit that perhaps he's not attractive to me but that he is attractive in general. Maybe some people might not think Johnny good looking or talented but he is in general...making any twisted sort of sense?

IheartPocky
I totally agree with that post tee! hehe

Jaeh_JediPirate
*raises hand* I agree too!

Surreal_44
It's really just down to a matter of opnion. I have a hard time liking Johnny because his personality grates at me. I don't really see anything dark or twisted about him. He is weird, and probably unique, but he always sounds a bit high to me.

Fair assessment or not on his state of existence, it's a turn-off for me. Drug-use or alcohol abuse is not something I see as an admirable trait. It's why I'm not a huge fan of anyone famous, simply because it seems to be an accepted part of their lifestyle, and I disagree thoroughly with it.

Moving along then...wink Orlando did bring a lot to Will. The problem is that Jack Sparrow is so over-bearing in the film it's far more difficult to appreciate Will's character for who he is and what Orlando did with him.

I have a hard time imagining anyone else bringing the dorky side and cool side of Will up simultaneously without going too far one way or the other. Orlando added bits of humor to Will, a strength and purpose, and flexibility. Nothing in Will's character felt forced, and I think many an actor would have been too stiff to play Will properly.

I know, I know. Many of you think Will is the most boring character ever, but even Elizabeth is dull in comparison to Jack, Barbossa and Davy Jones. In fact, I have a hard time taking on the idea that Elizabeth is so phenominal, since Kiera played the same type of character in King Arthur back a few years ago. Elizabeth (spunky female rebelling against the strict upper class society she was born into) is not unusual for films or novels, so I didn't really embrace her like many others did.

tee_pirategirl
good point. I agree that Elizabeth isn't THAT unusual but I dunno why I just felt instantly connected to her. I think that Keira played her a tad masculine though, which I love (you know she was bit of a tom boy in DMC and AWE) and I think any other actress would do the same considering the writers wrote her that way. But still...her facial acting is priceless (I think)

I agree about Orly's humor though. It's subtle but enjoyable and his body language and facial expressions are(just IMO) better than half the lines he says...it's pretty awesome. I still have a hard time believing that no other actor could do the same with Will though but I fully admit that I'm not expert enough on Will's character to judge about him. If you don't know a character front and back how can you decide who should play him? Now that's a pickle.

joanjoan
How about opening the thread 'I hate Will'? big grin We could take it out on him big grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol, a couple of Will fans would gladly pelt stuff at you if you do that mate.. stick out tongue

I don't think anyone else could've played will better than orli.. I can't imagine anyone else.... hmm

texgodiva2s
no hating here, although I love Orlando Bloom being pirate--he's ever so much nicer when he's not being nice--he is what my group calls TruBleuOdieColonge--he's a combo of Wesley and Andre the giant in Princess Bride. Just becos he's upright and true ==he's true dad gum blue and some folks might mistake that for milktoast--he killed a fair dinkem of the baddies--he just doesn't feel compelled to compete with Jack--not his nature. Think any other action actor they would have gotten would have been wrong feeling body style wise or age wise. Gotta admit though if he showed up at my house with pirate on--he could stay for tea, but honey banana if he showed up with ears and BLONDE hair--get the spoon, too too tasty. Does my Spock rearing show?

tee_pirategirl
I liked him as Legolas too!!! I think he did great with Will though. I couldn't say "I can't imagine anyone else playing Will" (not that anyone comes to mind) but he played the character perfectly. He was uptight at first and then he loosened up more and more until he was in pirate mode.

Jaeh_JediPirate
ditto tee!

Mr Parker
you wont find any Johnny haters here in this section.The celebrity section its possible,,who knows.

sheepgirl
I hate johnny depp

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by sheepgirl
I hate johnny depp Why? Originally posted by joanjoan
How about opening the thread 'I hate Will'? big grin We could take it out on him big grin See, it doesn't mean anything. I AM RIGHT!

VioletEyesPop08
I did not even type that answer. Someone hacked me!!!!!!

I did not post my last post. Again, it was a hacker. I swear! Rogue, help, this is the 2nd time someone did this to me! Can anyone find out what happened because I know I did not do this because I never clicked "edit."

Now, I'm editing my post since we cannot post more than one QUOTE.

Okay, something is wrong with the computer, so I'll do it a different way.. It said this was too many images.. It wouldn't let me post my answer even when I took out all the quotes. So, I'll have to post it in more than one post. Please don't ban me for this because the computer is messing up and didn't say it was because like of that its length is longer. Let me know what happened.

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by J.P Jaeh_Poole
I almost died when i saw the title...

anyway, If you're a Johnny Depp hater, why go in the Pirates Of The Caribbean Forums? blink eek! Like, good one.Originally posted by JacksSweet
Haahhah i came after a very long time in here...and what did i see??? "i hate johnny depp" i was like WHAT????i was so surprised and scared because of what a johnny/jack haters became of my friends during the time i was not here big grinbig grinbig grin god!!!ToFreedom!!!!You got us all big grinbig grinbig grin -Which tells us we don't really want to know what people think in their selfishness on such topics. -Which means we should not have to say this. -Which means I never have anything to say?

VioletEyesPop08
I don't really have a reason... Originally posted by potcfan2003
I think he's really ugly...

VioletEyesPop08
He is ugly... Originally posted by Surreal_44
I don't hate Jack Sparrow or Johnny Depp....

But I don't really like them either. stick out tongue

That's right, I don't like Johnny Depp. I don't think his acting is spectacular, I don't think his looks are spectacular, I don't think his personality is uber wonderful, and I don't like most of his films.

Why?

I dunno. stick out tongue I look at Johnny and I'm like, eh...ok.

And trust me, I have tried to like him. I have looked at him wet, and without a shirt on, and of course the gazzillion and one photos of him on the net, and all I can say is that he's good-looking, but I don't tingle when I look at him.

As for Jack Sparrow, I think he's over-rated and really, really annoying. I've never really liked his character. In fact, the only way I've truly enjoyed reading him is through fanfiction, mostly Sparrington fics, or the ones written by honorat. If you haven't read any of her work, then shame on you, because she's brilliant. wink Go read. Even try reading her story "Worthy of His Steel", which is about Will as a child. It's so good that it feels like canon. Everything she writes feels like canon. wink

Ahem, back on subject: In conclusion, I do not hate Johnny or Jack, but they do not cause my ovaries to do a leap for joy, I find Jack annoying and Johnny is just a bit too weird for me, and I disagree with almost every opinion of his that I know about. Therefore, I do not feel much of anything for them. wink Well, yea, he is old-fashioned and wasted. He is just a trap that stupid people like my old best friends set up that he is all that when he is just a person innocently trying to enjoy himself comparably. He is not really popular at all in that regard. I think Dakota Fanning, while having like a hundred or whatever hate groups on Facebook, is popular.

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by IheartPocky
My dad doesn't care for Johnny as a person but he likes Jack. smile

Heh, Surreal.. Do you like Orlando's acting? "My dad doesn't care for..." Why don't you bud just shut up and be thankful you have your dad? Unlike you, I'm just funning, but watch what comes out of your mouth, if that did not offend you. (NE FL) -But next time invite ME to the party!!!Originally posted by To Freedom
Surreal, I think you belong to a minority of people who dislike Johnny Depp and the Jack Sparrow character. But it's ok, everyone's entitled to his or her opinion. My mum can't stand Johnny Depp 'cos she thinks he's unwashed, lazy-looking and smokes too much. But I don't care, I like bad boys. We should turn that minority into a majority and then all meet Johnny Depp and get into a film with him, get famous, and end our lives that way.

VioletEyesPop08
That thing is hilarious considering Orlando is so sweet...and he doesn't care if he's number one in woman's magazines and stuff...and he played himself like he's super jealous of Johnny which isn't true and I guess that's what made it so funny!

I like Orlando's personality, I love him as a person and his interviews are always ones that I love to watch but I think he plays the characters a bit too by the book. He never brings something to the character that no other actor could bring you know? Like Johnny gave Jack a unique touch (even if you don't like Johnny/Jack you can't argue with the unique part) and Keira gave Elizabeth a fierce and strong look (which I really admire) but Orly didn't give Will anything that another actor like Jude Law couldn't give him. But I won't press this point because maybe I haven't payed enough attention.

Even is you don't like Johnny though you must admit that he's weird, unique, dark and twisted. The four things are the things that draw me to him. And I do think he is incredibly talented too...considering he's never studied acting SERIOUSLY like some of the other actors have and he's still better than most of them.

All I'm saying is that I don't think Orly is attractive but the whole world seems to think so and that makes me admit that perhaps he's not attractive to me but that he is attractive in general. Maybe some people might not think Johnny good looking or talented but he is in general...making any twisted sort of sense? He just feels privileged to meet Johnny.Originally posted by Surreal_44
It's really just down to a matter of opnion. I have a hard time liking Johnny because his personality grates at me. I don't really see anything dark or twisted about him. He is weird, and probably unique, but he always sounds a bit high to me.

Fair assessment or not on his state of existence, it's a turn-off for me. Drug-use or alcohol abuse is not something I see as an admirable trait. It's why I'm not a huge fan of anyone famous, simply because it seems to be an accepted part of their lifestyle, and I disagree thoroughly with it.

Moving along then...wink Orlando did bring a lot to Will. The problem is that Jack Sparrow is so over-bearing in the film it's far more difficult to appreciate Will's character for who he is and what Orlando did with him.

I have a hard time imagining anyone else bringing the dorky side and cool side of Will up simultaneously without going too far one way or the other. Orlando added bits of humor to Will, a strength and purpose, and flexibility. Nothing in Will's character felt forced, and I think many an actor would have been too stiff to play Will properly.

I know, I know. Many of you think Will is the most boring character ever, but even Elizabeth is dull in comparison to Jack, Barbossa and Davy Jones. In fact, I have a hard time taking on the idea that Elizabeth is so phenominal, since Kiera played the same type of character in King Arthur back a few years ago. Elizabeth (spunky female rebelling against the strict upper class society she was born into) is not unusual for films or novels, so I didn't really embrace her like many others did. Well, yea, so, like I could get famous and be a bigger hit than Johnny Depp because I don't abuse myself? -But because others abuse me, does that mean I am just as much s***?

RoguePw25
Violet, what is going on with you? HOW many times do I have to warn you about spamming? Now you've posted 7 times in a row? One more time and I'm going to have to ban you. You continue to ignore everything I've asked you. Stop.

Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
"My dad doesn't care for..." Why don't you bud just shut up and be thankful you have your dad? Unlike you, I'm just funning, but watch what comes out of your mouth, if that did not offend you. (NE FL) -But next time invite ME to the party!!!We should turn that minority into a majority and then all meet Johnny Depp and get into a film with him, get famous, and end our lives that way.

The above is unnecessary. How about you stay on topic and stop spamming?

dari
omg i got so freaked theres no way theres a johnny hater, i mean.....who hates johnny depp! i hope no one

ibd4eva
Omg I remember this thread.

Case and point why rogue is my favorite mod. And why we hate the pimple.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by ibd4eva
Omg I remember this thread.

Case and point why rogue is my favorite mod. And why we hate the pimple.

Yes. xD

Bwa Ha Ha

He killed all my threads. Even the Ichy one.

ibd4eva
to be perfectly fair, bwa, most of them were off topic...rogue was just doing his job.

pgdarth95
i got a jar of dirt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s

Bwa Ha Ha
The Ichy one was definitely on-topic, though.

And in all honesty, what does it MATTER if a thread's off-topic? If people don't like it, then the simply shouldn't post on it: It's that simple.

ToddianGirl
He is ugly...

OMG Johnny is NOT ugly! He's beautiful inside and outside!!!

ibd4eva
Bwa, I meant even the main topic of the threads were off topic.

Yes Ichy was relative, but I'm pretty sure rogue didn't know that.

...wow. What up with the sudden randomness on this thread?

Bwa Ha Ha
Rogue said to send him a PM explaining why Ichy was relative, and Impy did.

He never responded.

ibd4eva
Well I don't know. Rogue has his reasons for things. No use in beating a dead horse.

Tramps Lady
theres no use for it, no... but its fun smile

ibd4eva
...really, tramps? Really?

Bwa Ha Ha
Really.

Tramps Lady
Really Really

Bwa Ha Ha
Truly, Madly, Deeply.

ibd4eva
I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.

Bwa Ha Ha
What's that from?

And it still sounds like we're talking about the dead horse....

PirateofOslo
It's a song... I can't remeber what song though... :P

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

Song quoting, eh?

"YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAW! Here we go. DI DA DI DA DI DU DOE DOE, DI PA DI DI DOE...."

Tramps Lady
I'm blue da ba di da ba die

ibd4eva
Epic fail you guys. It's from the song Truly Madly Deeply lol. Wow.

Bwa Ha Ha
Oh, the song. I was talking about the movie....

"Y, M, C, A!"

PirateofOslo
Hahaha we fail sad

Bwa Ha Ha
sad

"I love you, you love me, we are a happy family...."

ibd4eva
Yes you do indeed fail. SAVAGE GARDEN FTW!

Bwa Ha Ha
Who fails?

Tramps Lady
ive heard it ibd :P afterall, they're aussie smile

i havent heard it for that long tho, i forgot the lyrics :P

Bwa Ha Ha
Aussie? W00T!

ibd4eva

Bwa Ha Ha
Hmmm....

Japan
Italy
Germany

All for different reasons.

PirateofOslo
The US
And I have to agree on Japan

Ans sooooo many other places I've never been. Never been outside of Europe.

Tramps Lady
ibd, australia is the best smile

melbourne is better smile

haha.

the one country i wish to go to is egypt.
been soo fascinated with it since i was like, 3.

i've been all over europe and to singapore.
smile

Bwa Ha Ha
All over Europe?!?

eek!

Tramps Lady
well mostly western europe.

i've been to:

England, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Austria.

ibd4eva
Well why don't you just show us all up :P

I've never been out of the us before. But that will change come May smile

I'M GOIN TO VANCOUVER, BABY!!! I'm sssooo insanely stoked. It's gonna be totally awesome.

Tramps Lady
haha. hoping u meet michael :P

ibd4eva
*cough* psshh!! Pfftt!! No! Pftt! What gave you that idea??...ppsshh! Pft!

Yes.

Tramps Lady
haha thats y i love ya smile

Bwa Ha Ha
stick out tongue

I've been to Chile, but that was when I was too little to notice....

ibd4eva
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
haha thats y i love ya smile

big grin

i think it might be interesting to go to Argentina. I don't know why though...

Tramps Lady
mmm. maybe :P

Cub
Johnny and Jack is not all this super. He is funny but I like Barbosa much more. I would not cry over a Jackless Pirate movie for as long as we get some Barbosa and someone to fill in the hole after Jack.

PirateofOslo
........ No. NO WAY. Nobody could fill in that hole.

Bwa Ha Ha
Who ELSE would go around getting themselves run over by giant wheels and eaten by giant sea monsters?

Cub
I always thought Barbosa should get some more time on the screen. Throw him under some wheels and send some sea monsters on him!

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Who ELSE would go around getting themselves run over by giant wheels and eaten by giant sea monsters?

Right ON sweetie! Jack Sparrow RULES!!!!!!!!!! Although I wouldn't mind Will getting eaten by giant sea monsters and NEVER coming back!

Tramps Lady
i've never been to me.

PirateofOslo
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha

I KNOW RIGHT?

But yeah, I'd love some more Barbossa too. But Jack's the man!

The Butcher
Jack is meh.

Tramps Lady
your face is meh

PirateofOslo
Hahaha pwned! I don't really say pwned, but this was a pwned moment.

Bwa Ha Ha
PWNED!

LOL That's got to be the first time I've had a post of mine cited that much....

Tramps Lady
hahahaha

ibd4eva
Omg tramps. Love you SO much :P

Tramps Lady
hahahahaha. why? :P coz im sooo totally awesome.

ibd4eva
Exactly. Lol

you guys heard about the sequel right??

Tramps Lady
yeppp smile smile

ibd4eva
It's gonna be epic.

Tramps Lady
You said it :P

PirateofOslo
And it's gonna be TOTALLY AWESOME big grin

PirateofOslo
We're not tired of that joke yet, right? smile

Tramps Lady
not at all!! smile

PirateofOslo
Goodie good smile

Batman-Prime
I hate Johnny Depp

ahah

PirateofOslo
We hate you sad

Batman-Prime
If you would be me, you would hate him too

sneer

PirateofOslo
Then I'm glad I'm not you wink

ibd4eva
"If you would be me?" That was nice phrasing there, buddy.

And well said Andrea.

Batman-Prime
"If you would be me?" That was nice phrasing there, buddy.

And well said Andrea.

You don't know how hard it is to look like someone who is famous, the people you met treat you differently. You don't feel normal at all, you are always in the shadow of someone else, no one sees your true personality. sad
Even if you don't think you look alike, it's enough they think so. New haircut won't do. Scarring his own face is a bit harsh, but i guess you get the picture. I wish Johnny Depp wouldn't have become famous at all, so i could have a normal life...

ibd4eva
...so you're saying you look like Johnny Depp?

Batman-Prime
...so you're saying you look like Johnny Depp?

unfortunatly. But why has it always to be "you look like Johnny Depp" why can't someone say, he looks like me. Jesus, I hate him so much.

ibd4eva
Dude, if you look like Johnny, you should be counting your blessings...sorry. If Johnny Depp looks like YOU.

lol, No1 Hates him big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>