Goh Hinogami, Ein & Hwoarang vs Brad Burns, Sergei Dragunov & Jann Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Random 6 on 6 fight

Goh Hinogami, Ein, Hwoarang, Ryo Sakazaki, Scorpian & Guy

vs

Brad Burns, Sergei Dragunov, Joe Higashi, Classic Sub-Zero, Vega & Jann Lee

Which team takes it?

FortressXRuler
Good fight.

Goh v.s. Brad: Close fight, Goh will give Brad some trouble with his reversals and grabs, but on the other hand, Brads kickboxing style is very fast paced and will give Goh trouble. Brad maybe 6/10

Ein v.s. Sergei: Ein is a very agressive character in terms of gameplay, but Dragonuv is also very agresive with his deadly grabs. Dragonuv 8/10

Hwoarang v.s. Jann Lee: C'mon, Bob rather be jacking off to pics of Jin, and Jann Lee is too much for him to handle.

colonelf40
What about the other 6 fighters?

Goh Hinogami, Ein, Hwoarang, Ryo Sakazaki, Scorpian & Guy

vs

Brad Burns, Sergei Dragunov, Joe Higashi, Classic Sub-Zero, Vega & Jann Lee

FortressXRuler
You're crazy, I have to look for info.

colonelf40
Goh Hinogami vs Joe Higashi
I like both and both are cool IMHO
Well this would be one close fight, but im gonna give this one to Joe cause he is way faster and hits harder than Goh.
Joe maybe 7/10

Ein vs Vega
Ein is my favourite DOA fighter and Vega is my favourite SF boss.
In terms of skill Ein should take this cause he is a karate master but since Vega has got a weapon and is way faster/flexible and uses the air to his advantage alot so im gonna give it to the Narcissist Catalan
Vega maybe 8/10

Guy vs Classic Sub-Zero w/no ice powers
In a H2H fight Guy should take this cause he is way faster, has stronger attacks, very skilled in Bushido and is alot cooler IMHO.
Guy maybe 6/10

Hwoarang vs Brad Burns
Bob is a f@g IMHO but Brad rules!
Brad should take this due his fastpaced Muay Thai style and has some mean elbow/knee combos that should put that red dog-eating korean emo down for the count.
Brad def 8/10

Sergei Dragunov vs Scorpian w/no fire powers
Dragunov & Scorpian are my favourite Tekken/MK fighters.
Dragunov is more skilled, has deadly throws/grabs but Scorpian can take more damage and is alot stronger so this one tough call but im gonna say a tie.
Dragunov/Scorpian tie 5/10 each

Ryo Sakazaki vs Jann Lee
Well im a Ryo fan and Jann Lee is my 2nd DOA fighter after Ein.
Ryo has more experience but Jann Lee has better attacks, combos and counters so thats why im gonna go with him on this one.
Jann Lee maybe 7/10

ThoraxeRMG
Team 1 takes this.

Superboy Prime
I'm rooting for Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.