Kain (Defiance) vs Superman vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Kain with the full power of the soul reaver vs modern day Superman after he spend a week in the sun's core..The winner of this battle has to fight against King Thor ..for possesion over a signed kopie of the seventh Harry potter book...

Discus!!!

cool

Estacado
Superman is atleast a 100 times faster then Kain he pummels the shit out of him takes away the Reaver and throws him into space where he dies.

Aqua-pimp
Kain can slow down time making Super a 100 times slower than him and after that he's ****ed...

cool

Estacado
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Kain can slow down time making Super a 100 times slower than him and after that he's ****ed...

cool
Too bad that his reaction time is also atleast a 100 times slower the Kal-El's.

quanchi112
kain could defeat superman. his abilies are many. plus he can cast spells as in blood omen 1. supes is a sissy to magic.

Charlotte DeBel
Ad Cain is a)can cast spells; b)uses powerful magical weapons

Superman dies first and then we see interesting duel.

Aqua-pimp
You forgot that Kain has mind controling powers(Bloodomen 2) Kain can just make him freeze and after that **** him up with the soul reaver wink Or are you saying Supes faster than a thought now??

cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Ad Cain is a)can cast spells; b)uses powerful magical weapons

Superman dies first and then we see interesting duel. laughing

yes once superman is out of the picture the real battle begins.

Estacado
You forgot that Kain has mind controling powers(Bloodomen 2) Kain can just make him freeze and after that **** him up with the soul reaver wink Or are you saying Supes faster than a thought now??

cool
So you say that Kain is above MM or Despero in TP just because he can control some peasents?haermm
Superman's thinking/reaction time>>>>Kain's thinking/reaction.

Lookit Kain he can mind control peasents......shocklaugh

Charlotte DeBel
There was one artifact in LoK verse that was able to negate Soul Reaver soul draining powers (it was called Binding Stone or something like that) and I'm afraid Supes doesn't own it.
Neither he's a god or high demonic lord who is able to resist his soul being drained away. Superman SUCKS major d*ck against high level magic, so he's killed first there.

Kain's mind control is based on magic so Icompare him to someone like Zatanna. He's able to control someone by manipulating his soul.

Kain is sometimes annoyingly overrated there, but he's more than enough for Superman.

Estacado
There was one artifact in LoK verse that was able to negate Soul Reaver soul draining powers (it was called Binding Stone or something like that) and I'm afraid Supes doesn't own it.
Neither he's a god or high demonic lord who is able to resist his soul being drained away. Superman SUCKS major d*ck against high level magic, so he's killed first there.
It was called the Nexus Stone.
Still Clark could pwn Kain before he could even make a move.

Estacado
Kain's mind control is based on magic so Icompare him to someone like Zatanna. He's able to control someone by manipulating his soul.
Kain could only mind control peasents because he wasn't powerful enough to control warriors or anyone else and his TP has range effect about 20-30 meters.

Charlotte DeBel
I'm not familiar with names of some LoK verse artifacts in English...but anyways, I see Thor and Kain finishing weak to magic opponent together to get rid of annoying distraction.

I'm not a fanboy of any of them and Thor actually the only one there I care about even a bit. Also Kain is too overrated sometimes so I thing that King Thor looks more like a winner (I don't know how much he can resist soul draining though).

Aqua-pimp
Yeah true true.. but that was Bloodomen 2 wink after that thousands of years went by and Kain's powers evolved greatly... so now he can control more powerfull minds than just peasants and bytheway Superman's mind isn't that much more powerfull than that of a human even Batman's mind is greater..plus the mind control thing is magic based so Supes ain't gonna do sh*t when Kain forces him to stuck all the overratedness up his ass.

cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Kain could only mind control peasents because he wasn't powerful enough to control warriors or anyone else and his TP has range effect about 20-30 meters. do u realize how more powerul kain has become since blood omen 2. he just got revived. give him abreak. he got on the ball quicker than supes did after infinite crisis.

bottom line is kain has to much magic and is to versatile for supes. kalel dies when he meets kain.

wink

Estacado
Yeah true true.. but that was Bloodomen 2 wink after that thousands of years went by and Kain's powers evolved greatly... so now he can control more powerfull minds than just peasants and bytheway Superman's mind isn't that much more powerfull than that of a human even Batman's mind is greater..plus the mind control thing is magic based so Supes ain't gonna do sh*t when Kain forces him to stuck all the overratedness up his ass.

cool
Last time Despero tried to mind control Clark he failed and he is on MM's level atleast.

Nikkolas
Kain's only chance is to use Slow Time in conjunction with his Time or Dimension Reaver.

No matter what powers the sun affords Clark's body, I doubt his soul has invulnerability to the Soul Reaver's strikes.

But Clark is above Kain in all stats by a huge degree.

Estacado
Superman wins Kain can only suck his soul if he stabs him with the Reaver that won't happen since Clark has the flight and speed advantage on him.

Estacado
Also Kain has never fought anyone at Superman level he fights low meta human level monsters ,vampires and humans.

Aqua-pimp
And supes almost never fights against someone of Kain's powerlevel their are just to many ways Kain could kill Supes...

1-He could use TK and **** him up
2-Slow time and **** him up in 0.01 seconds
3-Could set Clark on fire,supes vulnerable against magic so he's ****ed
4-He could take controlle of his mind and force him to eat kryptonite

Kain could kill him in so many creative ways...the man is just to badass
Ok so even i'f clark's fast enough what then? he's gonna smack Kain? laservision Kain? Supes can't do sh*t against Kain he's immortal only someone magical like Thor or Doc strange would be a serious threat..

cool

Juntai
And supes almost never fights against someone of Kain's powerlevel their are just to many ways Kain could kill Supes...

Ok so even i'f clark's fast enough what then? he's gonna smack Kain? laservision Kain? Supes can't do sh*t against Kain he's immortal only someone magical like Thor or Doc strange would be a serious threat..

cool lol

Nikkolas
Stop putting Kain in these threads.

He's 10 billion times cooler than either of his foes but he can't win.

Hannibal Lector is far more awesome than a lot of uber villains but he isn't more powerful than them.

Kain wins for having one of the best game series and stories in history but he's not beating anyone in comics top tier or higher.

Juntai
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Kain wins for having one of the best game series and stories in history but he's not beating anyone in comics top tier or higher. I agree, I've played through every one of the games to date, I love them. big grin

Estacado

cool
Fail.

quanchi112

Hannibal Lector is far more awesome than a lot of uber villains but he isn't more powerful than them.

Kain wins for having one of the best game series and stories in history but he's not beating anyone in comics top tier or higher. quit underestimating kain, he damn well could beat superman. supes is a sissy to magic. thor would be the problem here for kain, while supes is the warm up.

Aqua-pimp
That was the whole reason i put superman in this thread...as a warming up before the real battle with Thor starts stick out tongue
Kain losing to Supes is just blasfomy and fanboy talk..

cool

quanchi112
That was the whole reason i put superman in this thread...as a warming up before the real battle with Thor starts stick out tongue
Kain losing to Supes is just blasfomy and fanboy talk..

cool laughing

Big Sexy

Hannibal Lector is far more awesome than a lot of uber villains but he isn't more powerful than them. .

Kain wins for having one of the best game series and stories in history but he's not beating anyone in comics top tier or higher. The soul reavor series always fell short to me compared to stuff like Devil may Cry, Onimusha, and Ninja Gaiden. Oh and Either Superman or Thor completely annihilate Kaine in this fight

Aqua-pimp
Ow yeah how are they gonna annihilate anyone when Kain uses mind controlle to make them fight each other.. wink

Ow and the soul reaver series RULES!!!

cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Big Sexy
The soul reavor series always fell short to me compared to stuff like Devil may Cry, Onimusha, and Ninja Gaiden. Oh and Either Superman or Thor completely annihilate Kaine in this fight tyu hayabusa would get annihilated by kain. dante would fall to him as well. onimusha was always a crappy game.

ExtraMision5555

ExtraMision5555
LOL p.s big sexy, gameplay wise, sure
but honeslty in my opinion
the story in legacy of kain (especially defiance) is the best in gameing history. Its goodness cannot be denied.

quanchi112
the story of legacy of kain is so freaking awesome. the best in any game i have ever played.

Aqua-pimp
Soul reaver best game ever wink I still get chills when i see the soul reaver intro.. big grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BRglejVCs

quanchi112
Soul reaver best game ever wink I still get chills when i see the soul reaver intro.. big grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BRglejVCs whom do u like more kain or raziel?

charlemagne9746
Quanchi....out of curiousity....do you think Kain has what it takes to put down Thanos?

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Quanchi....out of curiousity....do you think Kain has what it takes to put down Thanos? make the thread if u want to see my answer.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
make the thread if u want to see my answer.

I can't....i've hit my thread making limit for the day...or I would have...that's why I'm askin' you here. I take it that you think Thanos loses here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I can't....i've hit my thread making limit for the day...or I would have...that's why I'm askin' you here. I take it that you think Thanos loses here. thanos would crush him.

Aqua-pimp
Hmm tough one.. wink Well Raziel is a very intresting and cool character but Kain has to be my all time favorite game character his whole demeanor is badass and he has some of the best lines in the whole series..
My most favorite line is the one from bloodomen 2 when Umah is dying and sshe asks Kain to spare his life after which Kain asks i'f she sees him as nosgoth rightfull ruler..Umah says yes after which Kain says : then you may die knowing the truth big grin

Kain just doesn't giva f*ck !

cool

Big Sexy
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
LOL p.s big sexy, game play wise, sure
but honeslty in my opinion
the story in legacy of kain (especially defiance) is the best in gameing history. Its goodness cannot be denied. Well
Soul reavor 1 and 2 - I beat but felt it was nothing special
Blood omen was in the same category.
I never played defiance so maybe I'm missing something. My cousin told me a little about it. The game play had nothing as addictive as Devil may cry or Ninja Gaiden was to me. Frankly placed together, the soul reaver series comes off rather mediocre in comparison to me.
And anyway I always liked Sephiroth, Vergil, and Grey fox as my favorite badass characters in games. Kaine was just meh.. for me.

And whoever thinks Kaine is beating Superman is lying to themself

quanchi112
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Well
Soul reavor 1 and 2 - I beat but felt it was nothing special
Blood omen was in the same category.
I never played defiance so maybe I'm missing something. My cousin told me a little about it. The game play had nothing as addictive as Devil may cry or Ninja Gaiden was to me. Frankly placed together, the soul reaver series comes off rather mediocre in comparison to me.
And anyway I always liked Sephiroth, Vergil, and Grey fox as my favorite badass characters in games. Kaine was just meh.. for me.

And whoever thinks Kaine is beating Superman is lying to themself i have heard of sephirtoh from my friend but to me there is no way hes as badass as kain. no way. vergil was cool but didnt stand out. kain just u cant beat him. everyones out for him but he cant die. hes that good. and he could kill supes with his magic and is is very versatile. he would kill superman.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by quanchi112
tyu hayabusa would get annihilated by kain. dante would fall to him as well. onimusha was always a crappy game.

Don't agree about Dante falling to Kain. Kain's major trump card is sucking soul away from body, and Dante, being a high level demon and legetimate heir of the strongest demonic lord was able to resist soul sucking devise for 15 minutes, so Soul Rever isn't an instant kill there.

I think that if high demonic lords are able to resist soul sucking for a short time, the same can be said about true gods (like King Thor). So no oneshot kill in Kain vs Thor. And Thor is the most possible winner of a duel.

But as for Kain vs Superman...Superman is neither a god nor demon and he's weak to magic. Implode would put him down for good and Supes would be unable to disarm Kain.

Estacado
When did this soul suck resist happen?I also remember something like that.

Charlotte DeBel
DMC 3, mission 12 (Dante is in permanent Devil Trigger state there as he needs to resist the soul sucking effect of the Haywire Neo-Generator). Gameplaywise the strain resistance puts on our handsome whitehaired half-demon and the soulsucking effect of genetator results in your health decreasing during this mission. After approximately 10-15 minutes, if you're doing nothing, it kills you.

Estacado
DMC 3, mission 12 (Dante is in permanent Devil Trigger state there as he needs to resist the soul sucking effect of the Haywire Neo-Generator). Gameplaywise the strain resistance puts on our handsome whitehaired half-demon and the soulsucking effect of genetator results in your health decreasing during this mission. After approximately 10-15 minutes, if you're doing nothing, it kills you.
Oh now I remember thanks!!!smile

Charlotte DeBel
Another proof is resistance to Nevan's life-sucking kiss in demonic form...and according to DMC storyline Nevan is not just some low level vampire\succubus hybrid, but true vampiric goddess, a person of the same rank as Kain (though if Kain wanted to f*ck her, she most probably would be a little scared). So Kain vs Dante question is still left open.

But this is offtopic.
And Superman really has nothing to seriously harm Kain for good. No water-related powers, so no instant kill. BFR? Kain is able to teleport with the help of the Reaver. Supes is weak to magic and soul manipulations. That's not regular telepathy he's resistant to (that's why I asked about feats like resisting mind manipulations from someone like Zatanna or other magic user- magic "telepathy" is a bit different from regular telepathy in a way it works, though results are often the same).
Kain defeats Superman and thel loses to King Thor since I really can't see him doing anything serious to him. Saying Kain easily beats Rune King Thor is overrating Kain.

batosaimsx
Anyone who thinks Kain is going to win

Is a complete idiot

Mr Marvel
Believe it or not i have actually thought about this battle before, and I was thinking, Kain was completely immortal was he not?

I know he did become the Balance Guardian and defy his fate.

Dark-Jaxx
People need to get Kain's tiny green raisin dick out of their asses.

Superman can throw Kain in outer space before he can even use a single spell.

Anyone who disagrees, is an idiot.

geshien
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
People need to get Kain's tiny green raisin dick out of their asses.

Superman can throw Kain in outer space before he can even use a single spell.

Anyone who disagrees, is an idiot.

As he's being thrown he could teleport or turn to mist form.

Superman couldn't kill him anyways. erm

Endless Mike
Supes throws him into space in a nanosecond

Honestly, Kain wankers hurt my soul (no pun intended)

geshien
Originally posted by Endless Mike
(no pun intended)

YOU LIE!!!!

Estacado
Where is Burning Thought?

Charlotte DeBel
Where is Burning Thought?

I don't know and I'm not sure I want to know where he is.

Kazenji
Since when has Kain been in comic ?

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Kazenji
Since when has Kain been in comic ?

There was a couple of promo comics made about LoK universe, but I remember them starring Raziel mostly.

vlaaad12345
Superman after a couple hours in the sun was nearly unstoppable......a week is overkill,uses t-vo and its game.

psycho gundam
why is king thor in this? he would obviously vaporize both in one shot.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by psycho gundam

That's what I talking about. Kain is low tier thingy compared to King Thor...Superman is insignificat to Thor as well.

jesserw21
THERES No EFFIN WAY THAT KAIN KAN BEAT SUPES.......

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by jesserw21
THERES No EFFIN WAY THAT KAIN KAN BEAT SUPES.......

I understand that as well...my previous posts on that thread were full of uneducated overestimation of Superman's magic weakness.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by geshien
As he's being thrown he could teleport or turn to mist form.

Superman couldn't kill him anyways. erm Turning to mist would do...What? no expression He would still be flying.

Kain never teleported on his own a distance that far.

And besides, once in space Kain will be frozen. no expression

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Vaporize a superman who was in the heart of the sun for a week.............................HAHAHAHAHAHA,less than a day of sundipping in the sun gave supes the power to push warworld and overcome a imperiex amped braniac 13 gtfo with king thor doing anything close to a one shoting how about supes hits thor once in the jaw and its game.

Avlon
Kain gets stomped by either Supes or Thor.

geshien
Turning to mist would do...What? no expression He would still be flying.

Kain never teleported on his own a distance that far.

And besides, once in space Kain will be frozen. no expression

Mist form would decrease the momentum considerably.

A series of teleportations could suffice.

He could always stop time momentarily or turn into bats, as well.

All I'm saying is bfr isn't going to work.

Dark-Jaxx
Mist form would decrease the momentum considerably.

A series of teleportations could suffice.

He could always stop time momentarily or turn into bats, as well.

All I'm saying is bfr isn't going to work. No...It would cause Kain to evaporate going at those speeds technically. laughing out loud

2. Not really, Kain couldn't even move in space, being frozen and all.

3. He would be in space before he could. Turn into bats won't really stop the force Kain would be being thrown at. Stop Time won't do shit, Kain himself will still be moving at the same rate into space.

4. Yeah it will.

horrorwolf
Rune King Thor takes this.

geshien
No...It would cause Kain to evaporate going at those speeds technically. laughing out loud

2. Not really, Kain couldn't even move in space, being frozen and all.

3. He would be in space before he could. Turn into bats won't really stop the force Kain would be being thrown at. Stop Time won't do shit, Kain himself will still be moving at the same rate into space.

4. Yeah it will.

First off, if he's blown to the wind in mist form he can still rematerialize.

He's not going to be in space in an instant.

True, stop time isn't going to stop his momentum and I should've been more specific. Stop time, he doesn't get touched to begin with.

And if he were thrown, he has about a second to react, which is enough time to turn to mist or teleport.

So just, no. Bfr isn't happening like that. I would agree if you were to say that Supes grabbed him and flew into space. And that's if Kain doesn't stop time.

K.O. is possible. Kain isn't unstoppable but, again, he's not just going to get thrown into space considering what he can do to counter an attack like that.

Moreover, if we're going to play the game like that. Kain stops time and strikes Superman with the full powered Reaver, over and over again, before Superman can even react.

geshien
Forgive me for double posting.

To be fair, depending upon "who's the fastest gun in the west", really determines the possible outcomes.

I could just as easily see Superman using his eye beams to cut Kains arm off, thus taking his most deadly weapon away making him a much eaiser target but, I can see it going the other way, with Kain stopping time and killing Superman with the Reaver.

And not to mention, Thor is in the equation.

And I give Thor the Majority. I don't know how durable a gods soul is but, I imagine it's more so than Supes. Seeing how It took quite a few smacks to only defeat the Elder God in Defiance.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
how about supes hits thor once in the jaw and its game.

......How did you figure out how to turn on a computer?

Zack Fair
Superman dipping for a whole week = Kain gets WTFPAWNED.

Originally posted by horrorwolf
Rune King Thor takes this.

This is not RKT. This is Thor without the rune knowledge. This is the Thor that beat the crap out of Hulk and Thing with one arm, dented Captain America's shield and fried him while a gadget was placed on him that severely weakened him.

geshien
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Superman dipping for a whole week = Kain gets WTFPAWNED.

Sundipping won't strengthen his soul.

skygunner41
Sundipping won't strengthen his soul.

How would you know that.?

geshien
Originally posted by skygunner41
How would you know that.?

Touche'

An educated guess. Seeing that the sun gives Superman his powers and has never been quoted to strengthen his soul. And that the mechanics surrounding comic book souls usually have little to do with ones powers, Superman being no exception.

But, I cannot say for sure, one way or the other that a sun dipped Supes' soul is strengthened.

Lolz at just saying that.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by TheBadguy
......How did you figure out how to turn on a computer?
Less then a day sundipping lets superman push warworld and overcome imperiexs energy...hes now dipping for a entire week,show me king thor ever having the durability to get back up after a punch like supes would be throwing around,also you fail at being funny go hang yourself.

geshien
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
you fail at being funny go hang yourself.

Can't we all get along? smile

Endless Mike
I'd like you to prove Kain can react in nanoseconds or less, because that's what he would need to do in order to do any of those things before he died/got BFR'd

leonheartmm
just wait before burning thought gets in here...................... lmao

king thor beats superman, who sneezes kain out of existance.

zeel
Also Kain has never fought anyone at Superman level he fights low meta human level monsters ,vampires and humans.

What does superman bring to this fight other then strength and speed?

ZIP.........................

sometimes speed and physically strength just dont cut the mustard =)

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'd like you to prove Kain can react in nanoseconds or less, because that's what he would need to do in order to do any of those things before he died/got BFR'd Asking a Kain fanboy for proof is like trying to beat up Chuck Norris for his lunch money.

It's not gonna happen.

Utrigita
co-signed

geshien
Asking a Kain fanboy for proof is like trying to beat up Chuck Norris for his lunch money.

It's not gonna happen.

erm

Despite my sig, I'm actually not a Kain fanboy. I am however, a Raziel fanboy but, I do not have issue with being wrong nor do I see things black and white. I'm quite humble.

If you had read my earlier post, I gave just as much credit to Superman in taking a victory.

I just have knowledge about the character, Kain.

Imo, Kain should be able to react and use a spell to make the first move just as easily as Superman could fly in and clock Kain. It's not like he's not a mere moral. His reaction speed, should be on par with Supermans' physical movement. A thought versus Supermans' super-speed, seems to me fairly close.

Although I'm sure that some one will post an image of Superman, doing what Superman usually does, and shows why he's called Superman.

Until then, I believe the outcome between the two goes either way.

And Chuck Norris? C'mon, that's not even clever.

Alucard25
Kains reaction times are no where near Superman's.

geshien
Originally posted by Alucard25
Kains reaction times are no where near Superman's.

Kain can't think quicker than Superman can move then?

I'm not trying to be condescending, I just want a little proof.

Dark-Jaxx
K.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5899/supespeed6kt.jpg

and I even found it on the first page of his respect thread, go figure.

geshien
K.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5899/supespeed6kt.jpg

and I even found it on the first page of his respect thread, go figure.

That's pretty ridiculous.

Although a thought is instant.

Could you find something a little closer? I.e. Someone doing something that takes an instant where Supes beats them to the punch? smile

Dark-Jaxx
A thought is less than light.

Light is not instant.

So no, a thought is not instant.

geshien
A thought is less than light.

Light is not instant.

So no, a thought is not instant.

Touche

But, you get my drift?

Dark-Jaxx
Nope.

Superman is FTL.

So he can move faster than Kain can think.

geshien
Nope.

Superman is FTL.

So he can move faster than Kain can think.

The question I was asking is having a thought, i.e. your neural synapse firing in your brain is extremely quick, could you provide a scan where Superman can surpass such a speed but, since you've already answered that now...

When did Supes surpass the SoL?

Dark-Jaxx
Got sumthin even better.

Actually going faster than a thought.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/BattlethreadJok/Superman-Peace.jpg

Yay

geshien
Got sumthin even better.

Actually going faster than a thought.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/BattlethreadJok/Superman-Peace.jpg

Yay

*Applause* thumbup1

Supes wins 10/10

Then loses to Thor. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.