1 warrior predator vs 5 klingons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
who wins.

quanchi112
klingons get slaughtered.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by quanchi112
klingons get slaughtered.

Oh contrare. Klingons are more advanced and have heightened senses. So the cloaking device isn't going to help the pred that much.

pr1983
klingons can't detect cloaked people, if they did they'd have fared much better against the jem'hadar in the dominion war...

what klingons are we talking about? just 5 standard warriors? or the 5 best?

PITT_HAPPENS

pr1983

rougeredmage
what is the location of the klingons... are they aware of the preditors presence or just drinking in a group? are they going to be close enough to get all blown up in one of the preditors plasma grenedate weapon thinggies. i would give the preditor the advantage as the prey is probibbly unaware at the tactics of the preditors and unable to adapt

PITT_HAPPENS

ragesRemorse
As long as there is an Arnold Klingon equivelant...yeah sure, the klingons could win. The Klingons are superb hunters ad warriors.

PITT_HAPPENS
Now Data Vs an Eldar would be cool evil face

Soljer

pr1983

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Soljer
Predators consider Humans to be tougher prey than Xenomorphs - due to a Xenomorph's lack of intelligence and their predictability. My bad got it mixed up, forgot about the marking in the movie.Originally posted by pr1983
the klingons smell is good, but its not acute enough to pick up something they've never even encountered before, and not with much precision... they might know the general direction, but not much more than that... they're actualy more likely to hear it before they see it...

the pred in the first movie was able to evade and watch over a crack team of commandoes, that's stealthy enough imo...

AVP, i dun even wanna talk about it... sad

hand to hand? data ftw... If the Predator has all of his weapons, armor and cloak against standard equipped warrior Klingons then I would have to give it to the Predator, H2H I would give it to the Klingons or if you add in the tricoder then its stealth will not do him any good.

pr1983
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
My bad got it mixed up, forgot about the marking in the movie. If the Predator has all of his weapons, armor and cloak against standard equipped warrior Klingons then I would have to give it to the Predator, H2H I would give it to the Klingons or if you add in the tricoder then its stealth will not do him any good.

a fully armed pred? yeah, he'd go to town on em... tricorder would be great, but it isnt standard equipment... stick out tongue

PITT_HAPPENS
Now if it was a head butting fight, Klingon's FTW pitt_victory

pr1983
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
Now if it was a head butting fight, Klingon's FTW pitt_victory

unless its data... stick out tongue

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by pr1983
unless its data... stick out tongue laughing

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Which Klingons are we taking about here? Starfleet's greatest warrior Worf? Worf's brother Kurn. Gowron. Kor. Kahless the Unforgettable or to also throw in Koloth? Do they have their Bat'leths?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.